We are looking for a full time Customer Success and Documentation Expert to join our team and contribute towards making sure our customers have all the necessary help they need at hand. Starting from clearly described product features, easy onboarding process of the plugin installation and vast but well organized and up-to-date documentation (both written and video).
From this position, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing written as well as video based documentation for our products
- Writing white-paper and knowledge base blog articles about our products
- Updating product descriptions on our website
- Post on social media
- Prepare articles promoting our products
- Gathering user feedback and making use of it
- Maintaining the Frequently Asked Questions
- Excellent English language skills allowing to write technological terms in clear way, understandable for everyone
- Good understanding of technology
- Plus: knowledge in HTML, Basics of graphics design
- Interest in technology, ability to quickly start using new software
- Very good organizational skills (keeping sync between product, product page and documentation
- Strong communication skills – you will work with customers, developers and management
- Good memory allowing to learn about tens of features of more than hundred of products will be a huge advantage
- A friendly and multicultural and multinational working environment
- Interesting and varied problems to solve
- A healthy mix of working with people and technology
If you think your experience matches our requirements and you are interested to join our team, please send an email to email@example.com or use the form below.
We look forward to find great people to join our team!
See more jobs offering from CreativeMinds