Licenses are valid for one year from the date of purchase. A valid and active license key is required in order to download product updates and receive support.
MULTIPLE SITE LICENSES
Only Multiple Site Licenses can be used for more than one installation. Single Site Licenses can be used for one installation only.
SERVICES WHICH REQUIRE ADDITIONAL COST
We will charge additional fees for the following services:
- Small CSS Adjustments – Personalized adjustments to a plugin for it to function better with your theme or to style its visual appearance differently.
- Installation – Installation of a product on your site.
- Additional functionality – Adding functionality which is not included in a product.
Support for purchased products is provided for up to one year after the purchase date. If you wish to receive support for longer than one year, you must extend your license for the product that you want support for.
Support is only provided to users with problems that relate to direct bugs, errors and/or behaviors related to CreativeMinds products, not to issues that arise due to conflicts with other products or with your site’s theme.
Support is provided only to original products which have not been changed or altered.
You can open a support ticket here
The plugin or extension should not be purchased for evaluation purposes or for a “trial period”. If purchased for this purpose, we will not be able to offer you a refund. Please use a free version of the product if it exists or ask for a demo of the product before you purchase.
CreativeMinds wants customers to be completely happy with any product or service they buy from us. If you have any questions, concerns, or problems, please let us know.
If the product fails to function properly due to a bug that we cannot support, we will be happy to provide a full refund within 30 days of the original purchase.
We stand behind our products and will assist you in solving any problem you may have, but we also expect you to adequately understand what you are purchasing and why.
- Before a refund is granted, you must allow us to try and solve any problem related to the product by opening a support ticket .
- The license must be deactivated on the customer’s website before the refund is made.
- Requests made after 30 days from the purchase date will not be given a refund.
- Refunds will not be granted if you simply decide not to use the product or if the product was purchased for evaluation purposes.
- If you only wish to try it out for evaluation, please use the product demo. For WordPress: many of the plugins have a free edition available which you can download and install on your site via the WordPress store. For Magento:® we have demo sites for most of our extensions, please request login credentials for access.
- Refunds will not be granted in the case of coding conflicts that are related to any other products that are installed on your site or for renewals of the original product.
- Refunds will not be granted for the WordPress Suite Package.
Kfar Nin-Nun 9978000