CreativeMinds wants customers to be completely happy with any product or service they buy from us. If you have any questions, concerns, or problems, please let us know.
If the product fails to function properly due to a bug that we cannot support, we will be happy to provide a full refund within 30 days of the original purchase.
We stand behind our products and will assist you in solving any problem you may have, but we also expect you to adequately understand what you are purchasing and why.
- Before a refund is granted, you must allow us to try and solve any problem related to the product by opening a support ticket .
- The license must be deactivated on the customer’s website before the refund is made.
- Requests made after 30 days from the purchase date will not be given a refund.
- Refunds will not be granted if you simply decide not to use the product or if the product was purchased for evaluation purposes.
- If you only wish to try it out for evaluation, please use the product demo. For WordPress: many of the plugins have a free edition available which you can download and install on your site via the WordPress store. For Magento:® we have demo sites for most of our extensions, please request login credentials for access.
- Refunds will not be granted in the case of coding conflicts that are related to any other products that are installed on your site or for renewals of the original product .
- Refunds will not be granted for the WordPress Suite Package.