Invitation Code Content Access WordPress Plugin
Create and manage temporary codes that grant users access to specific pages or files!
The Invitation Code Content Access plugin allows you to restrict access to certain pages or files or part of a content within an existing page. You have many methods to create invitation codes, which users have to input to be granted access.
Charge users to have access to the codes or grant them for free.
Multiple Invitation Codes
Create codes individually or in bulk - sequentially, randomized or from a CSV file.
Each invitation code has optional use limit and expiration dates.
|Sample spreadsheet with invitation codes|
Codes have one or multiple URL paths associated with them. That can include single pages (example.com) or a whole path with subdirectories (example.com/*).
Charge Users For CodesHave users purchase codes via PayPal, Stripe or other payment gateways.
The payment is done via integration with WooCommerce, a free payment plugin.
Create as many as necessary and turn your website into an exclusive content hub.
Three Ways To Create Access Codes
- Single Code – Best when sending the same code for a large amount of users
- Multiple Codes – Bulk creation is ideal for tracking different uses
- From CSV File – Lock different pages/files and create multiple codes with individual expiration dates and use limits
Content Access Invitations Use Case Examples
- Exclusive Landing Page – Organize a contest “Gotta go fast” and only the first 100 users that use the code get access.
- Prize Draw – Send limited use codes to a select number of users that won a challenge
- eBook Promotion – Host a giveaway of your newest eBook and allow only selected users to get the Invitation Code
- Last Minute Deal – Lock your sale landing page and give away unlimited codes that will expire in 24 hours
Content Access Invitations Plugin Related Use Cases
- How to Restrict Two Separate Pages With Different Codes
- How to Sell an Invitation Code for Accessing a Specific Content On Your Site
Content Access Invitations Additional Resources
Content Access Invitations Related Plugins
WordPress Invitation Code Content Access Plugin Features
Please check the user guide to learn more about this plugin.
|Lock Content – Restrict the access of certain pages to users who have invitation codes|
|Choose Pages – Select one or multiple pages or URL directories to be locked by each code|
|Don’t Lock For Admins – Prevent the content from being blocked to admin accounts|
|Lock Everything But Homepage – Easily block access to the whole page with the exception of your homepage, which can provide details on using codes|
|Charge Users – Have users pay via PayPal, Stripe and more to receive specific payment codes|
|Choose Content – Select part of a page to be locked by each code|
|Choose File – Restrict a downloadable file, such as an image, video or ZIP package|
|Access Form – Add the access form, where users type the code, anywhere on your site|
|User Notification – Notify users with a personalized message when a code is created. Works with single codes and CSV imported codes|
|Flexible Code Creation – Generate codes individually or in bulk|
|Sequential or Randomized – When creating multiple codes at once, make them a sequence or completely random||Rich Codes – Set name, use limit, expiration date and internal notes for each code|
|Import and Export – Upload and download CSV files containing all code information|
|Access Log – Track each usage of your codes, including date and user account|
|Google Tag Manager – Track the usage of forms submissions with your GTM data layer|
|Easy to Translate – All relevant text can be adjusted via straightforward labels settings|
Content Access Invitation Codes Related Plugins
WordPress Invitation Code Content Access Plugin Frequently Asked Questions
Please check the user guide to learn more about this plugin.
Why do I need this plugin?
The plugin handles all the creation, so that you can focus on interaction with your user base.
What is the difference between this plugin and 'Registration and Invitation Codes'?
This plugin, Invitation Code Content Access, has a different purpose. It locks specific pages with a code, that both registered users and guest visitors can use.
How do I create codes? Do I have to do it individually?
You can create codes individually, in bulk or by importing information from a CSV file. In all cases, you can configure their specifications.
Do codes have an expiration date?
Can I define the number of times a code can be used?
Yes. You can set it to infinite or to any specific number.
Can I charge users to have access to codes?
Yes. You can charge each invitation code with a different price so that users only have access after payment.
This is done via connection with WooCommerce. Learn more.
Can I notify users when a code is created?
Yes! When creating a single code or importing codes via CSV files, you can send email notifications.
Customize the template to ensure the message tailors your audience. Learn more: How To – Customize Email Template.
Can I translate this plugin?
Invitation Code Content Access Data – Blocked Content
Invitation Code Content Access Data – Email Notification
Invitation Code Content Access Data – Sample CSV File
Invitation Code Content Access Data – Generating Codes
Invitation Code Content Access Data Settings
Invitation Code Content Access Data Features
Customer Reviews for the Plugin
- A True Time SaverWe regularly send out hundreds of codes to customers and this plugin has totally changed the game and made life so much easier. For a construction business, being able to restrict access unless you have the code has been a great incentive for customers who are curious about upgraded features without giving everything away!
- Batch importOur client has a HUGE user base and we needed a solution to handle multiple codes asap. The CSV import feature of this plugin was exactly what we needed
- Easy setupThere were good alternatives out there, but with this Plug-in, pages have their content blocked as soon as you create the code, no extra configuration needed.
- Good tracking toolsYou can check how many times each code is used. This tool is extremely valuable. I did have some questions when configuring the plugin, but support helped me quite quickly, so it's 5 stars for me
Content Access Invitation Codes Release Notes
Version 1.3.9 from 16th Feb 2021
- Fixed bug incorrect counter readings
- Fixed bug with code instant expiration if ‘expires on’ selected
Version 1.3.8 from 1th Feb 2021
- Added new setting “Allow to sell invitation codes via products ordered directly from the shop catalog”
- Added new shortcode [cmicca_wrapped_content_access_code] for partial content.
- Fixed ‘Single view’ mode
- Fixed bug at which codes for partial content allows access to denied page
- Added the option to enter an email when entering a code
- Code direct sells settings modernized
- Fixed ‘Show expired only’ custom filter
- Added ‘Show codes used at least once’ custom filter
- Reworked ‘Show fully used only’ custom filter
- Added existing codes modernization when installing the plugin
- Fixed some bugs with expired codes
- Fixed conflict with Advanced Access Manager plugin
- Fixed few incompatibilities with previous WordPress versions
- Fixed few small bugs
Version 1.3.7 from 6th Jan 2021
- Added new mode and setting “Require specific invitation code”
- Added new code parameter: “Hint/question”
- Added new code parameter for integration with external tools: “Use code as template”
- Added new code parameter: “WooCommerce product ID”
- Added new code parameter: “Show Quantity input”
- Added new code parameter: “Additional purchase notes”
- Added new setting “Hide code input characters”
- Added new setting “Require user to be logged in to use the code”
- Added new setting “Access denied for specific user roles” (defaults to all available roles)
- Added new setting “Auto create/update WooCommerce products for invitation codes with price”
- Added new notification setting “From Name” (defaults to site title)
- Added new admin notification shortcode [USEREMAIL]
- Added invitation codes listing custom filters (expired only, used only)
- Added ability to clone existing template invitation codes
- Fixed displaying low-level meta parameters under order items (admin, emails)
- Fixed the bug that allowed viewing protected posts by multiple users using the same browser
- Fixed email content sent after ordering invitation codes
- Fixed few small bugs
Version 1.3.6 from 29th Oct 2020
- Fixed the bug with the single Invitation Code not being saved for Post/Pages
- Fixed the bug with the code not being properly remembered for the user
- Improved the CSS for 4-digits code to fix the conflict with some themes
- Fixed small bugs
- Added option to disable checking for codes for Administrators
Version 1.3.5 from 10th Oct 2020
- Added option to set the From e-mail
- Removed the similar looking characters like I,1,0 and O from generated codes
Version 1.3.4 from 6th Oct 2020
- Added the option to disable the prefix field for the Four digits code
- Fixed the bug when importing CSV from older format
- Added the option to reset all codes to unlimited usage
Version 1.3.3 from 24th Sep 2020
- Fixed the bug with creating new codes
- Fixed the bug with matching multiple posts with the same url pattern
- Added options for generating the codes assigned to posts (in code generator)
- Added option to filter the Invitation Codes by the sequence they were created with
- Fixed bug in access log
Version 1.3.2 from 19th Sep 2020
- Restyled the UI of the plugin
- Fixed bug with the invitation code e-mails when importing from CSV
- Fixed the bug with the url matching for the urls containing asterix (*)
- Fixed the bug with the codes not properly saving for users
Version 1.2.9 from 11th August 2020
- Added support to sell access code using WooCommerce
Version 1.2.8 from 26th July 2020
- Bugfix related to multiple URL feature
Version 1.2.7 from 17th July 2020
- Added support for multiple URL
Version 1.2.6 from 10th July 2020
- Added new warning message
- Support more than one URL for each code
Version 1.2.5 from 4th July 2020
- Added valid from date with access code
- Added support to locked access code with user
- Added randomize code generate feature with sequence code section
Version 1.2.4 from 11th June 2020
- Added delete all codes feature
- Added four digits access box support
- Added SMS 2FA feature with CM Secure Login Pro plugin
- Added support for recover invitation code after admin approval
- Added manage recover requests section for admin
- Updated package 1.9.0
Version 1.2.3 from 20th May 2020
- Added first name and last name with notification email
- Added shortcode cmicca_recover_access_code for recover invitation code via email
- Added support to search invitation code from notification first name, last name or email in admin section
Version 1.2.2 from 13th May 2020
- Improvement in export CSV feature
- Bugfix related to feature image
Version 1.2.1 from 30th Apr 2020
- Bugfix related to export access log button
Version 1.2.0 from 27th Apr 2020
- Added google tag manager data layer on form submission
- Bugfix in accesscode controller
- Bug: Fixed the bug in import/export function
Version 1.1.8 from 7th Apr 2020
- Feature: Added “notification_email” settings to the import file
- Feature: Added option to specify email subject and email content for user notification
- Feature: Added automatic sending notification email on CSV import
- Bug: Fixed the bug in number of usage functionality when access authentication based on cookie
Version 1.1.7 from 31st Mar 2020
- Added access authentication based on cookie
- Updated package 1.8.10
Version 1.1.6 from 27th Feb 2020
- Improvement for external file feature
Version 1.1.5 from 9th Feb 2020
- Bugfix in access code controller
Version 1.1.4 from 22nd Jan 2020
- Added support to download external files
- Improvement in limiting the time feature
Version 1.1.3 from 8th Jan 2020
- Bugfix in limiting the time feature
Version 1.1.2 from 27th Dec 2019
- Add time limit functionality
Version 1.1.1 from 19th Dec 2019
- Resolved fatal error while edit user profile
Version 1.1.0 from 6th Dec 2019
- Added documentation links
Version 1.0.9 from 4th Dec 2019
- Bugfix related to disclaimer popup undefined text
Version 1.0.8 from 27th Nov 2019
- Bugfix related to access code with session
Version 1.0.7 from 18th Nov 2019
- Ability to add multiple hide specific content on the post/page with shortcode
Version 1.0.6 from 14th Nov 2019
- Bugfix related to access code enter button
- Ability to hide specific content on the post/page
Version 1.0.5 from 12th Oct 2019
- Bugfix related to access code
- Bugfix related to disclaimer feature
Version 1.0.4 from 29th June 2019
- Added option for a per each code to have a disclaimer text field
Version 1.0.3 from 19th June 2019
- File upload and sharing support
Version 1.0.2 from 24th May 2019
- Added “Access denied page URL” page on installation
- Fix bug in URL access
Version 1.0.1 from 22nd May 2019
- Added notifications feature
- Added GDPR feature
- Added option to export all log file
Version 1.0.0 13th Jan 2019
- First Release