Invitation Code Content Access WordPress Plugin
Create and manage temporary codes that grant users access to specific pages or files!
The Invitation Code Content Access plugin allows you to restrict access to certain pages or files or part of a content within an existing page. You have many methods to create invitation codes, which users have to input to be granted access.
Charge users to have access to the codes or grant them for free.
Multiple Invitation Codes
Create codes individually or in bulk - sequentially, randomized or from a CSV file.
Each invitation code has optional use limit and expiration dates.
|Sample spreadsheet with invitation codes|
Codes have one or multiple URL paths associated with them. That can include single pages (example.com) or a whole path with subdirectories (example.com/*).
Charge Users For CodesHave users purchase codes via PayPal, Stripe or other payment gateways.
The payment is done via integration with WooCommerce, a free payment plugin.
Create as many as necessary and turn your website into an exclusive content hub.
Selling Codes Directly From the WooCommerce ShopSell access codes directly from your WooCommerce shop.
Create templates that will be used for generating access codes for every purchase.
|WooCommerce Shop Direct Sells|
Three Ways To Create Access Codes
- Single Code – Best when sending the same code for a large amount of users
- Multiple Codes – Bulk creation is ideal for tracking different uses
- From CSV File – Lock different pages/files and create multiple codes with individual expiration dates and use limits
Content Access Invitations Use Case Examples
- Exclusive Landing Page – Organize a contest “Gotta go fast” and only the first 100 users that use the code get access.
- Prize Draw – Send limited use codes to a select number of users that won a challenge
- eBook Promotion – Host a giveaway of your newest eBook and allow only selected users to get the Invitation Code
- Last Minute Deal – Lock your sale landing page and give away unlimited codes that will expire in 24 hours
Content Access Invitations Plugin Related Use Cases
- How to Restrict Two Separate Pages With Different Codes
- How to Sell an Invitation Code for Accessing a Specific Content On Your Site
- How to Create Invitation Codes In Bulk
Content Access Invitations Additional Resources
Content Access Invitations Related Plugins
WordPress Invitation Code Content Access Plugin Features
Please check the user guide to learn more about this plugin.
|Lock Content – Restrict the access of certain pages to users who have invitation codes|
|Choose Pages – Select one or multiple pages or URL directories to be locked by each code|
|Don’t Lock For Admins – Prevent the content from being blocked to admin accounts|
|Lock Everything But Homepage – Easily block access to the whole page with the exception of your homepage, which can provide details on using codes|
|Charge Users – Have users pay via PayPal, Stripe and more to receive specific payment codes|
|Choose Content – Select part of a page to be locked by each code|
|Choose File – Restrict a downloadable file, such as an image, video or ZIP package|
|Access Form – Add the access form, where users type the code, anywhere on your site|
|User Notification – Notify users with a personalized message when a code is created. Works with single codes and CSV imported codes|
|Flexible Code Creation – Generate codes individually or in bulk|
|Sequential or Randomized – When creating multiple codes at once, make them a sequence or completely random|
|Rich Codes – Set name, use limit, expiration date and internal notes for each code|
|Sell Codes in WooCommerce Shop – Sell access codes directly from your WooCommerce shop. The codes will be generated automatically for every purchase|
|Gift Codes – Create gift access codes that will be sent to customers when they purchase products in the WooCommerce shop.|
|Import and Export – Upload and download CSV files containing all code information|
|Access Log – Track each usage of your codes, including date and user account|
|Google Tag Manager – Track the usage of forms submissions with your GTM data layer|
|Easy to Translate – All relevant text can be adjusted via straightforward labels settings|
Content Access Invitation Codes Related Plugins
WordPress Invitation Code Content Access Plugin Frequently Asked Questions
Please check the user guide to learn more about this plugin.
Why do I need this plugin?
The plugin handles all the creation, so that you can focus on interaction with your user base.
What is the difference between this plugin and 'Registration and Invitation Codes'?
This plugin, Invitation Code Content Access, has a different purpose. It locks specific pages with a code, that both registered users and guest visitors can use.
How do I create codes? Do I have to do it individually?
You can create codes individually, in bulk or by importing information from a CSV file. In all cases, you can configure their specifications.
Do codes have an expiration date?
Can I define the number of times a code can be used?
Yes. You can set it to infinite or to any specific number.
Can I charge users to have access to codes?
Yes. You can charge each invitation code with a different price so that users only have access after payment.
This is done via connection with WooCommerce. Learn more.
Can I notify users when a code is created?
Yes! When creating a single code or importing codes via CSV files, you can send email notifications.
Customize the template to ensure the message tailors your audience. Learn more: How To – Customize Email Template.
Can I sell access codes directly from my WooCommerce shop?
Yes. You can create a template that will be used for generating a code for each new purchase. Learn more about in it in this Help Article.
Can I create gift codes?
Yes. You can create gift access codes that will be sent to customers when they buy some product in your WooCommerce shop. Gift codes can be attached to one or more WooCommerce products at once. Learn more about it in this Help Article.
Can I translate this plugin?
Invitation Code Content Access Demo
To see the major features of the Invitation Code Content Access Plugin, visit our demo site.
Invitation Code Content Access Data – Blocked Content
Invitation Code Content Access Data – Email Notification
Invitation Code Content Access Data – Sample CSV File
Invitation Code Content Access Data – Generating Codes
Invitation Code Content Access Data Settings
Invitation Code Content Access Data Features
Customer Reviews for the Plugin
- A True Time SaverWe regularly send out hundreds of codes to customers and this plugin has totally changed the game and made life so much easier. For a construction business, being able to restrict access unless you have the code has been a great incentive for customers who are curious about upgraded features without giving everything away!
- Batch importOur client has a HUGE user base and we needed a solution to handle multiple codes asap. The CSV import feature of this plugin was exactly what we needed
- Easy setupThere were good alternatives out there, but with this Plug-in, pages have their content blocked as soon as you create the code, no extra configuration needed.
- Good tracking toolsYou can check how many times each code is used. This tool is extremely valuable. I did have some questions when configuring the plugin, but support helped me quite quickly, so it's 5 stars for me