User Registration and Invitation Codes Plugin Description
Do you want to add a registration pop-up and give exclusive access to new users? Or want to enable WordPress social login with Facebook or Google? You need the best WordPress login user plugin!
The CM User Registration and Invitation Codes plugin is the ideal companion for any WordPress site or membership community.
Install it on your WordPress site to have customized registration and login forms, social login, email verification, user redirect controls, reCAPTCHA, custom profile fields and much more.
Best of all, let users login and stay on the same page after login with the Ajax user login option. This WordPress login system plugin is ideal for funnel building and online marketing.
@shashinasiri at WordPress.org: "Elegant design. best performance. Highly recommended - Elegant design. best performance. Highly recommended."
Custom fields are a great way to boost your marketing efforts and learn about your users and what they hope to gain when they register.
Registration Custom Fields Examples
Some examples of what you can ask with each field:
- Text – Names, emails, websites, notes, feedback
- Number – Telephone number, registration ID, ticket
- Dropdown – Title, gender, age group, country, state
- Date – Registration date, birthdate, membership cancellation plan
- Radio (single choice) – Where did you hear about us, budget
- Checkbox (multiple choices) – Interests, available weekdays
@thxthanks2 at WordPress.org: "Quality Plugin - Finally, a plugin that simplifies the login process. It opens a pop-up window and you either register or login. Elegant, well-done, and the tutorial video tells you had to add the proper css class to the login link so that it will open the pop up."
Registration Plugin Payments Support
|Sample packages with registration option|
Offer Tiered Paid PackagesUse the Payments add-on to create different registration packages, each with its price and user role.
Add the packages table anywhere on your website by applying a hassle-free shortcode.
Users can also pick a tier while registering.
The add-on also enables subscriptions, pausing accounts that cancel their plan, by connecting to other WooCommerce and EDD plugins.
Supports both EDD (Easy Digital Downloads) and WooCommerce.
WordPress Registration Plugin Use Cases
- Members Only Access – Offer exclusive videos and deals only to registered users.
- Give limited access – Create invitation codes according to the user role so that users using the code will have limited access.
Using the WordPress Login and Registration Plugin
- One Page User Login and Registration – Users login and register from a popup box, allowing them to stay on the same page after successful login or registration.
- Email Verification – Require email verification when new users register from up to two different email addresses for added security.
- Custom Registration Form Builder – Add questions to your custom registration form based on user role.
- Invite Only User Registration – Manage new users by restricting the user registration to invited members only.
- Limited Use Invitation Codes – Limit the number of users for each invitation code group.
- Time Restricted User Registration – Limit user registration invitation codes for a specific time period.
- Assign User Roles – Set default user roles to be assigned once a user completes the registration process for each invitation code.
- Forgot Password Option – Display lost password form or link under the login form by using a shortcode.
- Shortcodes – All login and registration functionality is also supported using shortcode, allowing you to place custom login and registration forms on any page or post.
WordPress User Registration Plugin Localization
|Plugin Labels Settings|
Localization SupportAll frontend labels can easily be changed to any language so the user interface will speak your language.
Registration Plugin Available Deals
Get the User Registration and Invitation Codes Pro plugin along with other great premium plugins at a huge discount with these special bundles:
WordPress User Registration Plugin Additional Resources
- Plugin User Guide
- CreativeMinds WordPress Video Tutorials
- 7 Practical Ways to Improve WordPress User Registration and User Login Experience
- In-depth website
- Displaying User Login and Registration Boxes
- Create Individual and Bulk Invitation Codes
Login and Registration Plugin Related Products
User Registration and Invitation Codes Basic Features
- User login and registration pop-up using AJAX
- Lets the user stay on the same page after user login or user registration
- Redirect users to a new page after login
User Registration and Invitation Codes Pro Plugin Features
Please check the user guide to learn more about this plugin.
|Invitation Codes – Limit registration to users who have an invitation code. Set the number of users who can use each registration code, how long an invitation code will be valid for, or limit invitation codes to a unique email address. The admin can also easily export a list of all codes and previously used codes to a CSV file. Invitation codes work with other registration system plugins such as Gravity Forms.|
|User Role – Set default user roles and specific roles for each invitation code, to be assigned after a user completes the registration process.|
|Email Verification – Require users to verify their email after registration to improve security and protect your site from spammers and bots.|
|Two Email Accounts Verification – Require email verification from two separate addresses to activate a user account.|
|reCAPTCHA – This WordPress invitation plugin supports Google reCAPTCHA in the user login and registration form to protect your WordPress site from spammers and bots.|
|Confirmation Emails – Create a custom registration confirmation email to welcome new users to your site.|
|Email Templates – Send welcome emails to new users or during email verification using our email templates.|
|Remove Unverified Accounts – Remove users who have not verified their email address.|
|Shortcodes – All login, registration, and password recovery features are supported by shortcodes which can be placed anywhere within your content.|
|Widgets – Widgets can be used to place both user login and user registration boxes anywhere on your site.|
|Accept Terms of Service – Choose whether to require visitors to accept your Terms of Service before completing registration by using an approval checkbox.|
|Add/Edit Custom Registration Fields – Our plugin supports adding multiple registration fields and assigning them to all roles or specific roles only. Once defined, the admin can prepare a registration form for each role using shortcode. All users’ profile field data is saved in the user’s meta information and can be exported to a CSV file.|
|Custom Fields – All login and registration text labels and notifications can easily be customized according to user needs.|
|Integration with Membership Plugins– Currently supports integration with external membership plugins such as s2Member.|
|Social Login and Registration – Let users register on your site using their Facebook or Google accounts.|
|Frontend Profile Builder– Our plugin provides a shortcode which can be placed on the user dashboard, allowing them to edit their profile on the frontend, including the use of custom user registration fields.|
|Limit Login Attempts – Choose whether to limit the number of login attempts per user. Once the limit has been reached, the user’s account can be disabled.|
|Limit Registration and Login from Specific IPs – The Registration and Invitation Codes Plugin can let you limit logins from a defined set of IP addresses.|
|User Generated Invites – Allow your users to generate invites and send them to their friends, while moderating the invite parameters.|
|Gravity Forms – Use the CM WordPressRegistration plugin together with Gravity Forms.|
Registration Payment Support Add-on Features
|WooCommerce and EDD – The add-on is compatible with two leading direct payment solutions, grating access to prominent payment gateways, such as PayPal, credit cards and Stripe|
|Tiered Options – Offer any number of registration packages, such as “Silver”, “Gold” and “Platinum”. Users pay different prices to receive different user roles|
|Subscriptions – Enable recurring payments and pause accounts after the subscription was canceled|
|Email Reminders – The admin can choose if users will receive periodic emails to remind about payment. He/she can choose the day interval of this notification|
|Automatically Cleanup – Enable automatic deletion of accounts that have pending payments for a set number of days|
|Smart Redirection – When a user tries to login before paying, he/she will be redirected to the checkout page|
|Translate Notifications – Easily modify the two error messages in the labels settings|
Compare User Registration and Invitation Codes Plugin to other WordPress Registration plugins
WPForms and Ultimate Member
User Registration and Invitation Codes Editions and Pricing
|Feature||Basic Edition||Pro Edition||Deluxe Edition||Ultimate Edition|
|Login and Registration PopUp|
|Ajax login or registration|
|Remain on the same page after login|
|Invitation codes support|
|Email address verification|
|Custom Email templates|
|Easily Change labels|
|Automatically remove users who haven’t verified their email|
|Set user role after registration|
|Add registration fields|
|Multiple registration forms|
|Export users’ data to CSV|
|Edit profile after registration|
|Facebook / / Google registration and login|
|User generated invites|
|Approve users after registration|
|Send email invitations in bulk|
|Restrict content access plugin|
User Registration and Invitation Codes AddOns
WordPress Registration Plugin Related Plugins
User Registration and Invitation Codes Frequently Asked Questions
Please check the user guide to learn more about this plugin.
Can I use this plugin instead of the regular WordPress login?
Can I limit the number of users who register using an invitation code?
How can I make sure that users registering for my site use a real email address?
Can I create a login button to place on pages on my site?
Is it possible to add the signup form to any page or post?
Is it possible to track signups?
Can I create Registration buttons to add to the Menu bar at the top of my site?
Can I charge users for registering?
User Registration and Invitation Codes Image Gallery
Customer Reviews for the User Registration Plugin
- very goodThis Plugin Is Really Good Thank You
- Elegant design. best performance. Highly recommendedElegant design. best performance. Highly recommended
- Helpful PluginManaged to launch a new site and send invitation codes to users. Plugin was easy to use. The support was as described too.
- Great PluginA great plugin to simplify the log in process. Straightforward and easy to install and use. No hassles.
- A nice pluginsIt’s Good，And It’s very easy.But If you add something like translate ourself..I’t very useful for other language user.
- It does exactly what it says, highly recommendedI used it for my new beta site and only allowed selected users to register, Works Great !
User Registration Plugin Release Notes
Version 2.9.8 8th Jan 2020
- Resolved conflict with bootstrap modal
- Added support to check username and email exist or not in edit profile form
- Improved import data into CSV feature
- Bugfix related to user url in edit profile form
Version 2.9.7 25th Dec 2019
- Improvement in backend form builder CSS
Version 2.9.6 19th Dec 2019
- Bugfix in automatically open the popup box feature close button
- Replaced reCaptcha url from www.google.com to www.recaptcha.net
Version 2.9.5 18th Nov 2019
- Added new action in edit profile for check email blacklist
Version 2.9.4 26th Oct 2019
- Bugfix in hide admin bar feature
Version 2.9.3 25th Sep 2019
- Improvement in html tags and added some unique css classes
- Added enable/disable option for auto pop-up window for invitation code
- Added placeholder values automatically while install the plugin
- Bugfix in social login feature
Version 2.9.2 9th Sep 2019
- Add button to erase all invitation codes at once
- Compatible with Advanced Access Manager (AAM) plugin
Version 2.9.1 19th Aug 2019
- Compatible with Photography Management plugin
- Improvement in profile field section
- Removed warnings
Version 2.9.0 11th Aug 2019
- Bugfix related to label into edit profile shortcode
Version 2.8.9 2nd Aug 2019
Version 2.8.8 26th July 2019
- Bugfix related to auto populate invitation code into register form
Version 2.8.7 21st July 2019
- Added user name when invitation code created by front user
- Added information about new addon
Version 2.8.6 29th June 2019
- Added password field disable option in registration
Version 2.8.5 16th June 2019
- Added invitation links which can auto populate invitation codes to registration form
- Bugfix in cmreg-create-invitation-code shortcode
Version 2.8.4 16th June 2019
- Added allow admin bar for specific roles setting
- Resolved some bugs
Version 2.8.3 8th June 2019
- Added “Website URL” and “About me” field show/hide option
- Added option to fire the login widget if available on specific URL
- Added profile fields user meta support in admin email
- Added support to add label outside of field in login and register form
- Password reset and lost password emails sent to the secondary email address if enabled
Version 2.8.2 16th May 2019
- Added new shortcode called cmreg-Invited-by-info
- Updated package 1.8.9
Version 2.8.1 21st Mar 2019
- Added exclude urls option for global site access feature
- Bugfix related to redirect-to parameter in cmreg-registration-form shortcode
Version 2.8.0 27th Feb 2019
- Added conditional logic for form builder
- Bugfix related to cmreg_redirect_url for login
Version 2.7.9 18th Feb 2019
- Bugfix in reset password email
Version 2.7.8 16th Feb 2019
Version 2.7.7 14th Feb 2019
- Correction in shortcode explanation
Version 2.7.6 13th Feb 2019
- Added support with OptimizePress / Member
- Added reset password email settings
- Bugfix related to redirect to url function
Version 2.7.5 30th Jan 2019
- Added new parameter redirect-to in the cmreg-login shortcode.
- Added new parameter redirect-to in the cmreg-login-form shortcode.
Version 2.7.4 29th Jan 2019
- Implement auto approve by domains feature with invitation code
Version 2.7.3 23rd Jan 2019
- Added Custom CSS setting in separate tab
- Updated license package 1.8.6
Version 2.7.2 9th Jan 2019
- Added instructions for reCaptcha settings
Version 2.7.1 1st Jan 2019
- Fixed bug in form builder option count
Version 2.7.0 13th Dec 2018
- Fixed typo changes in settings description
Version 2.6.9 10th Dec 2018
- Bugfix related to lost password response error message
Version 2.6.8 3rd Dec 2018
- Added access restriction content feature
- Bugfix related to recaptcha div overlap in chrome
- Label correction in tsv file
- Bugfix related to profile field title
Version 2.6.7 23rd Nov 2018
- Improved account delete cron feature
- Bugfix related to session
Version 2.6.6 15th Nov 2018
- Added user manually activation feature in admin section
- Removed extra “shortcodes” admin menu
- Improved account delete user email feature
Version 2.6.5 6th Nov 2018
- Added hide admin bar feature
- Added id attribute on form builder fields
Version 2.6.4 28th Oct 2018
- Added repeat email field feature in register form
- Bug fixed related to invitation code tooltip
Version 2.6.3 21st Oct 2018
- Added reset password shortcode
Version 2.6.2 13th Sep 2018
- Added option to automatically open the popup box
- Fixed label shown twice issue
Version 2.6.1 31st August 2018
- Added email verification on secondary email feature
Version 2.6.0 11th August 2018
- Updated license package
- Added Two Factor Authentication integration in login form
- Fixed error in toast message default time
Version 2.5.9 11th August 2018
- Added Enable/Disable sending welcome email to user setting
- Fixed error in toast message
Version 2.5.8 27th July 2018
- Fixed license package bug
Version 2.5.7 24th July 2018
- Added support editing option for admin only of the invitation code from the user profile
- Updated LICENSE package
Version 2.5.6 13th July 2018
- Fixed text return issue with cmreg-login-form shortcode
Version 2.5.5 12th July 2018
- Fixed error in profile field
Version 2.5.4 14th June 2018
- Fixed error with social login and register
Version 2.5.2 31st May 2018
- Fixed error with validating the invitation code field.
Version 2.5.1 27th May 2018
- Showing the terms of service accept checkbox after invitation.
- Prevent from saving logins and passwords in the Profile fields in wp-admin.
- Added new labels.
- Added new wp filters for a customer.
Version 2.5.0 5th Apr 2018
- Added support for invitation codes when registering with social login.
- Fixed bug with not showing the invitation codes custom post columns in the wp-admin dashboard.
- Fixed problem with recreating the registration fields.
- Added logout button and logout URL shortcode.
- Improve registration form setting.
- CSS and labels improvements.
Version 2.3.3 10th mar 2018
- Fixed fatal error in PHP code.
Version 2.3.2 28th Feb 2018
- Fixed bug with the email verification – logging in as user with ID=1.
Version 2.3.1 19th Feb 2018
- Fixed issue with login button showing up when the user has been logged-in after the email verification.
Version 2.3.0 9th Feb 2018
- Added an option to resend the email verification link to a registered user.
Version 2.2.2 30th Jan 2018
Version 2.2.1 17th Jan 2018
- Fixed bug with profile fields validation when registering with social login.
Version 2.2.0 11th Jan 2018
- Added age verification with the birth date profile field and new settings to set the allowed age.
- Added searching invitation code by the code field in wp-admin.
- Removed unused controls in the form builder.
- Fixed redirection issues.
- Fixed issue with captcha not showing.
- Fixed PHP error.
- Fixed issue with shortcode.
Version 2.1.2 20th Dec 2017
- Fixed PHP error in Gravity Forms integration.
- Changes related to the access restriction plugin.
Version 2.1.1 15th Dec 2017
- Fixed issue with captcha.
Version 2.1.0 11th Dec 2017
- Added integration with Gravity Form Registration Add-on: added invitation code to the registration feed.
Version 2.0.2 6th Dec 2017
- Changes related to adding WooCommerce support in the payments addon.
- Updated licensing library.
Version 2.0.1 12th Nov 2017
- Fix type in labels
Version 2.0.0 27th Oct 2017
- Added change password shortcode.
- Added email notification for deleted user accounts.
- Updated shortcodes page.
- Added auto-login option after successful registration.
- Add Google+ registration and login integration.
- Added login redirection based on role and for each invitation code.
- Integrated invitation codes with CMDM users groups.
- Added options in profile fields where to show the field: in registration form, in the user profile.
Version 1.12.0 4th Oct 2017
- Added invitation code column and shows code in the user profile.
- Fixed issue with sending the welcome email.
- Fixed CSS issue on the license page.
- CSS enhancements.
Version 1.11.1 12th Sep 2017
- Fixed issue with invitation code limitations not checked.
- Fixed displaying terms of service after the custom fields.
- Added new labels.
Version 1.11.0 10th Aug 2017
- Added “Export invited users” button which generates a CSV file with users and used invitation codes.
- Added “Edit profile fields” link on the Users page in wp-admin dashboard to allow admin to edit the user’s custom profile fields.
Version 1.10.2 19th July 2017
- Fixed issue with role-based profile fields not showing in the registration form
Version 1.10.1 19th July 2017
- Added option to prevent calling the WordPress action `login_footer` when showing the login form on the front-end to fix some plugin conflicts
Version 1.10.0 22nd June 2017
- Added shortcode to create the invitation codes by user and send it by email
- Added shortcode to list the user’s invitation codes
- Added a wp filter to allow disabling unique email restriction by some external tools
Version 1.9.2 24th May 2017
- Fixed PHP error on the edit post pages
Version 1.9.1 24th May 2017
- Fixed issue with captcha during the registration
Version 1.9.0 23rd May 2017
- Introducing the new Profile Fields that replace the custom fields
- Added login attempts limit feature
- Added IP restrictions
- Added the change password shortcode
- Confirmed that plugin and the payments addon work with the multisite network
- Updated the licensing library
Version 1.8.6 30th Mar 2017
- Fixed issue with social login after Facebook updated its API version
Version 1.8.5 17th March 2017
- Fixed issue with saving settings
Version 1.8.4 14th March 2017
- Fixed issue with login screen not showing up on mobile browsers
- Fixed WishList Member conflict
- Showing captcha after extra fields
Version 1.8.3 22nd Feb 2017
- Fixed issue with reCaptcha not showing
Version 1.8.2 10th Feb 2017
- Fixed conflict with Avada theme
Version 1.8.1 8th Feb 2017
- Changes related to the new version of the Bulk Invitation Addon
Version 1.8.0 8th Feb 2017
- Added option to allow registration only with specified email address for a specific invitation code
- Changes related to the new version of the Bulk Invitation Addon
Version 1.7.2 3rd Jan 2017
- Fixed conflict with the WP Limit Login Attempts plugin
Version 1.7.1 3rd Nov 2016
- Added option to add the social login buttons also to the registration form
Version 1.7.0 2nd Nov 2016
- Added option to add the social login buttons
Version 1.6.3 26th Oct 2016
- Fixed bug with the login.
Version 1.6.2 25th Oct 2016
- Added information about addons
- Updated shortcode information
Version 1.6.1 17th Oct 2016
- Fixed labels in the user profile edit shortcode
Version 1.6.0 14th Oct 2016
- Added new shortcode to edit user’s profile and their extra fields defined in the plugin settings
- Integration with new addon “CM Registration Bulk Invitation”
Version 1.5.1 21st Sep 2016
- Fixed issue with redirection after the registration
Version 1.5.0 14th Sep 2016
- Added option to disable the standard wp-login.php page and redirect to other URL
- Added option to disable the standard WP registration page and redirect to other URL
- Added new parameters to display the login link in the cmreg-registration-form shortcode
- Added new parameters to display the registration link in the cmreg-login-form shortcode
- Added support to display text for not-logged-in users in the cmreg-registration-form shortcode
- Added support to display text for not-logged-in users in the cmreg-login-form shortcode
Version 1.4.0 18th Aug 2016
- Added sidebar widget “Login form”
- Added sidebar widget “Registration form”
- Added new shortcode cmreg-registration-btn
- Added option to display the Terms of Service acceptance checkbox
- Made the invitation codes manually editable by admin
- CSS improvements
Version 1.3.2 16th Aug 2016
- Fixed bug with setting user role by invitation code
Version 1.3.1 27th July 2016
- Updated licensing dashboard
Version 1.3.0 8th July 2016
- Added separate CSS class for buttons to display only the login form and another to display only the registration form
- Added option to include username to the redirection URL after login
Version 1.2.0 17th June 2016
- Added option to add the extra fields to the registration form
- Displaying extra fields on the user’s profile page in Dashboard
- Added option to export users with its extra fields values in the CSV file
- Added parameter role=some to the registration shortcode
Version 1.1.2 3rd June 2016
- Added option to enable the admin email notification, after user’s registration
- CSS improvements for small screens
Version 1.1.1 27th May 2016
- Fixed issue with Invalid captcha (double captcha validation) during the registration
Version 1.1.0 25th May 2016
- Added new shortcode: cmreg-login-form
- Added new shortcode: cmreg-registration-form
- Added new shortcode: cmreg-lost-password
Version 1.0.8 24th May 2016
- Updated licensing dashboard
Version 1.0.7 12th May 2016
- Fixed PHP error
Version 1.0.6 13th April 2016
- Fixed issues related to new WordPress version 4.5
Version 1.0.5 11th April 2016
- Added option to logout after time of inactivity
- Added option to reload the browser after the user has been logged-out
Version 1.0.4 20th March 2016
- Updated licensing api support
Version 1.0.3 1st Mar 2016
- Fixed issue with email verification
- Fixed issue with login when using S2Member Pro
- Added default user role setting
- Added login dialog opacity background setting
- Added Custom CSS setting
Version 1.0.2 26th Feb 2016
- Fixed bug with JetPack
Version 1.0.1 25th Feb 2016
- Added automatic updates from plugin dashboard
- Replaced plugin admin interface including license activation and userguide
- Bug fixes
Plugin First Release 15th February 2015