Restrict User Account Access Plugin Description
The Restrict User Account Access plugin lets you block user accounts after a set time, restricting their access temporarily or permanently.
The admin can also choose what happens to the deleted accounts’ content: it can be either trashed or transferred to another user.
Why Use The Restrict User Account Access Plugin?
This restricted user plugin allows you to create timed user profiles. Also, you define the user role of the account
The plugin support limiting account by daily / weekly or total number of user logins
These temporary WordPress user accounts can be used in many ways. For example, trial accounts, support accounts, WordPress demo sites and much more.
Integration With Registration and Invitation Codes
Using the Restrict User Account Access Plugin
- Create Temporary Accounts – This user friendly restrict user access plugin works as a membership tool which helps the admin to create temporary accounts according to the user access level with a set amount of days until expiration.
- Automatically Delete Temporary Accounts – Automatically delete an account after a set date or set number of days since creation.
- Block Login After a Specific Date – Set the date after which the account will be blocked and the login will be disabled.
Restrict User Account Use Cases
- Trial Account – Give users access to your site for only 7, 15 or 30 days so that they can have a glimpse of your offer
- Seasonal Accounts – Allow users to login only during certain months, so they don’t have access to the latest updates unless they pay
- Bulk Temporary Account – Connect the Registration and Invitation Codes plugin and create invitation codes for temporary accounts that will be deleted after three days
Restrict User Account Plugin Related Use Cases
- How To Create a User Account That Is Automatically Blocked After X Days
- How To Limit Account Access by Logins
- Integration With CM Registration and Invitation Codes
- How to Improve Your WordPress Site Security
Restrict User Account Access Plugin Features
|Block account on a specific date – This is the best WordPress Restrict User Access plugin for blocking access to the user account after a specific date. This can be defined for an existing account in the user profile screen or for a new user being added in the add new user screen.|
|Limit Account Access by Logins – Limit the number of times the user can login to his account while setting daily, weekly or setting an overall limit.|
|Block account X days after registration – Block access to the user account after a set amount of days after registration.|
|Block account X hours after registration – Block access to the user account after a set amount of hours after registration.|
|Bulk Expiration Date – Assign expiration date to all accounts that didn’t have any assigned date|
|Delete account – Delete account after a set date or number of days since registration. This can be defined for an existing account in the user profile screen or for a new user being added in the add new user screen.|
|Assign content when deleting account – Once deleting an account, assign its content to another user.|
|Integration with Invitation Codes – Use together with the registration plugin to define an invitation code for temporary accounts.|
|Notifications – This WP access plugin allows users and the admin to receive notifications once account access has been blocked or deleted.|
Restrict User Access Plugin Related Plugins
Restrict User Account Access Plugin Image Gallery
Restrict User Access Plugin Frequently Asked Questions
Please check the user guide to learn more about this plugin.
Can this plugin deletes a user for a certain date as well as restrict their access?
Yes! There is an option to delete a user profile from the Site at the same time as they’re restricted within the User View.
To learn more about setting expiry dates for User Profiles, check out the documentation article
What happens to the content created by a User that is deleted by the plugin?
You can set the Plugin to either delete any content and data associated with the deleted User when their account is deleted or to associate it with other pre-chosen User profile.
For more details on how to choose what to do with a User’s content when their User profile is deleted see this documentation article
Can you restrict the user account to be used only for 2 hours?
Sure! When defining when a User account should be restricted you can also set a time, you can decide down to the minute how long a user should remain active.
To learn more about setting Expiration dates and times see this documentation article.
Does the user know that his account was deleted or restricted?
Yes. You can set the restrict user access plugin to send notifications to users once their account has been restricted or deleted.
To learn more about setting up notification emails to send to visitors upon account restriction or deletion click here to see the Help article.
Does this plugin work with the CM Registration plugin?
Sure. It was designed to work together with the CM Registration plugin so invitation codes can also create restricted accounts which have an expiration date.
To learn more about this integration see the Help article by clicking here.
Can this plugin work as a WordPress member roles plugin?
Can this plugin restrict content?
Can I restrict an account of existing users on my WordPress site?
Customer Reviews for the Restrict User Access Plugin
- Awesome pluginDownloaded this plugin as a way to provide potential home buyers with information about builds, lots, and home tours. An excellent way to provide temporary access and increase our customer base online 10x fold. Great job!
- Trial accountsWe like to give our potential students a sneak peek of our courses, but used to struggle finding the best way to give them limited access. In the end, we used this plugin to create temporary Starter accounts (valid for 3 days). Working well so far!
- Saves a ton of timeOur user base is huge (around 1.200 subscribers/month), and this plugin helped creating and deleting temporary accounts. THANKS
- GreatThere are other options out there, but the way this plugin handles content is really nice. You can configure who is going to 'own' the content of deleted accounts, which is pretty useful