Restrict User Account Access Plugin Description
The Restrict User Account Access plugin lets the administrator restrict access to specific user accounts by setting an expiration date and time after which access to the account will be blocked.
The admin can also choose what happens to the deleted accounts’ content: it can be either trashed or transferred to another user.
Integration With Registration and Invitation CodesRegistration and Invitation Codes.
Using the Restrict User Account Access Plugin
- Create Temporary Accounts – Create accounts with a set amount of days until expiration.
- Automatically Delete Temporary Accounts – Automatically delete an account after a set date or set number of days since creation.
- Block Login After a Specific Date – Set the date after which the account will be blocked and the login will be disabled.
User Account Access Plugin Features
- Block account on a specific date – Block access to the user account after a specific date. This can be defined for an existing account in the user profile screen or for a new user being added in he add new user screen.
- Block account X days after registration – Block access to the user account after a set amount of days after registration.
- Block account X hours after registration – Block access to the user account after a set amount of hours after registration.
- Delete account – Delete account after a set date or number of days since registration. This can be defined for an existing account in the user profile screen or for a new user being added in he add new user screen
- Assign content when deleting account – Once deleting an account, assign its content to another user.
- Integration with Invitation Codes – Use together with the plugin to define an invitation code for temporary accounts.
- Notifications – User and admin can receive notifications once account access has been blocked or once account has been deleted
User Account Access Plugin Image Gallery
Restrict User Account Access Plugin Frequently Asked Questions
Can this plugin deletes a user for a certain date as well as restrict their access?
Yes! There is an option to delete a user profile from the Site at the same time as they’re restricted within the User View.
To learn more about setting expiry dates for User Profiles, check out the documentation article
What happens to the content created by a User that is deleted by the plugin?
You can set the Plugin to either delete any content and data associated with the deleted User when their account is deleted or to associate it with other pre-chosen User profile.
For more details on how to choose what to do with a User’s content when their User profile is deleted see this documentation article
Can you restrict the user account to be used only for 2 hours?
Sure! When defining when a User account should be restricted you can also set a time, you can decide down to the minute how long a user should remain active.
To learn more about setting Expiration dates and times see this documentation article.
Does the user know that his account was deleted or restricted?
Does this plugin work with the CM Registration Plugin?
Can I restrict an account of existing users on my WordPress site?
Restrict User Account Access Plugin Release Notes
Version 1.0.4 from 13th Dec 2018
- Integration with CM Registration Bulk Invitation Addon
- Updated license package
Version 1.0.3 from 19th jan 2018
- Bugfix: DateTime::createFromFormat function
Version 1.0.2 from 15th jan 2018
- Added time restriction
Version 1.0.1 from 3rd jan 2018
- Fixed a small bug
Version 1.0.0 29th Dec 2017
- Plugin Release