CM Answers – PeepSo Integration AddOn Description
All questions and answers are added to the feed and appears in the member wall.
Addon support member ability to follow categories so all questions posted on a category will be sent to him. This is beside the ability to follow questions he has already asked or answered .
CM Answers – PeepSo Integration AddOn Prerequisite Plugin
CM Answers – PeepSo Integration Additional Resources
CM Answers – PeepSo Integration AddOn Image Gallery
CM Answers – PeepSo Related Add Ons
CM Answers Peepso Integration Add-on Frequently Asked Questions
How are my PeepSo users able to access their questions through PeepSo?
You can set a tab to display in the User’s PeepSo Dashboard which they can use to navigate to their Questions. This is enabled through the PeepSo settings (PeepSo → Configuration → CM Answers).
To learn more about this see this Help article.
Can PeepSo users follow certain categories of questions like in Yahoo Answers?
Yes. Your site users can subscribe to certain question categories and follow questions and answers within that category or categories through their profile.
Enabling Subscriptions is done through the PeepSo Configuration settings for the Answers Plugin.
To learn more about this feature see this Help article.
I would like for a post to automatically post to the Users wall whenever they ask a new question. Can the add-on do this?
Yes. This is configurable through the PeepSo Configuration settings (PeepSo → Configuration → CM Answers) within the section labeled Feed.
To learn more about automatic feed posting see this Help article.
Is there any way to customize the Post that is automatically posted whenever a user asks a new question?
Yes. This is done through the Feed Settings section of the PeepSo Configuration Settings (PeepSo → Configuration → CM Answers).
To learn more about customizing activity posts see this Help article.
What is the Benefit of this add-on?
It’s highly flexible. The PeepSo Answers Integration add-on can be used to set up a Q&A page or a contact form page. Set up the next Yahoo answers or make a social network for musicians to ask each other about tour plans.
To learn more about possible uses see this Help article.
Can I your add-on automatically post some activity on the Users Feed when they Answer a question?
Yes. As well as posting on their feed when they ask questions there is the option to post activity on their feed when they Answer questions too.
This is controlled through the PeepSo Configuration Settings (PeepSo → Configuration → CM Answers) in the Feed Settings section.
To learn more about automatic activity posting see this Help article.
Can I display a link to the user's questions and answers in the PeepSo Widgets toolbar?
Yes you can. This is controlled through the PeepSo Configuration Settings (PeepSo → Configuration → CM Answers) in the Links section.
To learn more about adding links to Q&A from PeepSo see this Help article.
Version 1.4.9 26th Jan 2018
- Added settings tab icon.
- Updated licensing library.
Version 1.4.8 23rd Nov 2017
- Updated the licensing package
- Increased PeepSo max version
Version 1.4.7 from 29th Aug 2017
- Fixed bug with icons not showing.
Version 1.4.6 from 18th Aug 2017
- Fixed bug with autoloading class PeepsoAddonRequirements.php
Version 1.4.5 from 15th Aug 2017
- Changes related to the new PeepSo Core version (new navigation filters).
Version 1.4.4 from 9th Aug 2017
- Fixed bug with no activity stream post.
- Fixed issue with dashicons.
- Fixed issue with version warning.
Version 1.4.3 from 11th July 2017
- Updated requirements notification to be more clear.
Version 1.4.2 from 23rd June 2017
- Added requirements notification.
- Added update notification.
- Updated menu links icons, added option to set the icon in settings.
Version 1.4.1 from 6th June 2017
- Fixed issue with calling the deprecated PeepSoUser class’ constructor.
Version 1.4.0 from 20th Dec 2016
- Added option to show user’s PeepSo avatar on the CM Answers pages.
Version 1.3.0 from 1st Nov 2016
- Added Subscriptions tab in the user’s profile to control the categories subscriptions.
Version 1.2.1 from 25th Oct 2016
- Added new links in PeepSo widgets and toolbars and options to control them.
Version 1.2.0 from 19th Oct 2016
- Moved PeepSo-related settings to the PeepSo Config page under the CM Answers tab.
- Added option to modify the activity feed posts’ templates after a user posted a question or answer.
- Improved the feed post default content for new questions and answers.
Version 1.1.0 from 27th Sep 2016
- Added Peepso settings section on the CMA Settings page.
- Added option to create an activity on the user’s wall when posted a question or/and answer.
- Added option to disable the Questions tab in the user’s profile.
- Added option to disable the user’s badge in his profile.