Our company is currently growing, so we are looking for a full time content marketing manager to join our office and contribute to boost our content marketing efforts.
The marketer will work in the Krakow (Poland) office in a role that blends management and practical tasks. We expect the time commitment to be between 120 and 160 hours/month.
- Helping implement and maintaining goal and KPI-based strategies across different efforts, such as:
- Landing Pages
- Written and visual content creation
- Social media
- Gathering data from different platforms and preparing timely reports
- Fluent English language skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- Proven Marketing experience
- Ability to commit to a long term position
- Familiarity with online marketing-related platforms
- Basic HTML knowledge
- SEO knowledge is a plus
- Access to the latest technologies and tools
- A friendly and multicultural working environment
- The opportunity to implement new ideas and see them become reality
- Constant focus on learning and professional development
- Motivating salary in line with the industry
If you think your experience matches our requirements and you are interested to join our team, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
We look forward to find great people to join our team!
See more jobs offering from CreativeMinds