We are looking for a full time WordPress Developer to join our team and contribute to creating and improving WordPress plugins. This is not a remote position.
From this position, you will be responsible with:
- Participating in coding, testing, maintenance, and ongoing support of developing the plugins
- Managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable PHP WordPress products
- Minimum 2 years of experience with WordPress development
- Experience with 3rd party integrations and APIs
- Logical and analytical thinking abilities
- English language spoken at a level that enables reading of technical documentation and participating in calls
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment using collaborative tools
- Access to the latest technologies and tools
- A friendly and multicultural working environment
- The opportunity to implement new ideas and see them become reality
- Constant focus on learning and professional development
- Motivating salary in line with the industry
If you think your experience matches our requirements and you are interested to join our team, please send an email to email@example.com or use the form below.
We look forward to find great people to join our team!
See more jobs offering from CreativeMinds