Tooltip Glossary Editor Tooltip Add-on Description
It enables the tooltips in the title, content and excerpt of the post or page. It will show in both editor modes (visual and text).
Tooltips in the Back-EndEditor Tooltip enables tooltips in the Back-End. It even recognizes formatted content, such as bold, links, and headers. The highlights appear in both visual and text modes.
|Example of tooltips in the Back-End|
Multiple UsesEditor Tooltip can be used to convey information, warnings and much more. It displays information in a convenient way for those who are editing the content
|Tooltips can reveal important information|
Using the WordPress Tooltip Glossary Editor Tooltip
- Enable editor visibility – Enable visibility to your editors and content writers for terms which are appearing on your glossary.
- Check tooltips on the fly – Quickly and easily assess how the toolips will improve the user’s experience.
- Provide Instructions – Provide instructions or warnings with specific terms that appear on the glossary.
- Support ACF Fields – Apply the editor tooltip also on ACF (Advanced Custom Fields) created fields.
Tooltip Glossary Editor Tooltip Prerequisite Plugin
You need to have the CM Tooltip Glossary Pro plugin before using this add-on
Tooltip Glossary Editor Tooltip Features
- Show Tooltips in the Back-End – Inform your editors about important topics on the fly. They won’t have to preview the post or page to understand how the tooltips will enrich the audience’s experience.
- Title, Content and Excerpt – The tooltip will be available in all of these three fields.
- Works with pages and posts – The tool is not limited to posts. You can also use it on pages, to further enhance the editing experience.
- Default Description – You can set a default description for the editor tooltip.
Tooltip Glossary Editor Tooltip Image Gallery
Tooltip Glossary EditornTooltip Related Add-ons
version 1.0.1 9th jan 2018
- Small bug fixes