WordPress FAQ Plugin Description
Using the WordPress FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) plugin you can create an unlimited amount of questions and assign them to categories and lists.
Our customizable FAQ content plugin also supports voting (thumb up or down) on FAQs questions and shows the results in both the search results and the faq page.
Using the Fancy FAQ Plugin for WordPress
- Fancy FAQ Knowledgebase – This fancy FAQ plugin supports your product site with multiple frequently asked questions directories.
- Customizable FAQ Widget – Offer your users a floating FAQ search widget which can appear on selected post or pages while adjusting the widget look and feel according to your needs.
- Ultimate FAQs Searching – This responsive faq plugin supports AJAX FAQ search with autocomplete to help your visitors find exactly what they want.
- Multiple Lists Support – This ultimate FAQ plugin lets you build a (WP FAQ) WordPress FAQ knowledge base to support your service or product. You can create multiple lists each containing categories with questions and answers. You can also create unlimited FAQs page with multiple FAQ items on the multiple faq pages.
- Advanced Shortcodes System – This easy FAQ plugin provides an efficient way to support your users with a Customizable FAQ (frequently asked questions) by showing the content inside any post or page or in the sidebar widget and adjusting the look and feel according to your needs. You can show a single FAQ or dropdown FAQs on a single page. Shortcodes FAQ attributes can also be mixed as shown in the User Guide.
- FAQ tags – This simple FAQ plugin lets you create FAQ tags to make it easier for FAQs search for the users.
- FAQ Vote – Users can vote up or down to the FAQ answer.
- User-Submitted FAQs – Provide your users FAQ support. FAQ User Submission add-on allows anonymous users to submit question to the FAQ knowledge base through the FAQ form. Admin can moderate questions, answer and post them.
- FAQ Post and Categories – Create a unique post per each frequently asked question and answer and assign it to the relevant category.
- FAQ Search Block – Search FAQ block allows users to search their topic easily.
Compare the CM FAQ WordPress Plugin to other WordPress FAQ plugins:
Such as: Arconix FAQ, FAQ WD, Spider FAQ, Ultimate FAQ, Quick and Easy FAQs, Tribulant FAQ WordPress Plugin, Sugar FAQs, Easy FAQs Pro and WP Responsive FAQ with Category
Knowledge Base Plugin Additional Resources
- Demo site for the CM FAQ Plugins
- CreativeMinds WordPress Video Tutorials<
- The 10 Best FAQ WordPress Plugins
WordPress Knowledge Base Plugin Related Plugins
Ultimate FAQ Plugin Features
Please check the user guide to learn more about this plugin.
|FAQ Questions and Answers – This FAQ builder plugin lets you add Frequently Asked Questions and answers and show FAQ to your WordPress site.|
|FAQ Categories – Organize FAQs by grouping questions into FAQ categories.|
|FAQ Index – You can change the FAQ styles. Create FAQ Index to allow users to easily search for their desired topic.|
|FAQ Post – Create a unique post per each frequently asked question and answer.|
|Multiple FAQ Lists – Support multiple lists of FAQs. Each list has a unique index page with all questions and answers grouped into categories.|
|Search Widget – Add a floating search widget or word searchable FAQ tab on pre-selected post types and style widget according to your needs and language. Widget supports Ajax search and voting functionality. The search widget will check across all lists defined in the plugin.|
|Search Bar – Index page includes a search bar showing all relevant questions upon typing a keyword. Search bar shows only questions grouped into a specific list|
|Category Icon and color – Add an icon to each category and set a background color which will be shown on the index page|
|Customize labels – Customize the plugin labels and messages according to your requirements and language|
|Customize Index page – Customize index page look & feel including colors and font size. You can also select which categories will appear on the front page|
|Voting – Support voting (vote up or down) for each frequently asked question. Search results show most voted questions first for more efficient results|
|Related Questions Widget – Show all related questions at the bottom of each question post|
|Reports and Statistics – Generate a report showing how many times each question was viewed and how many times it was voted|
|Sort Question in Categories – Sorting of questions in a category can be defined in the plugin settings. Options are by publish date, voting and title in ascending or descending order|
|Shortcode – Shortcodes to support showing all questions in one or multiple categories|
FAQ Plugin Frequently Asked Questions
Please check the user guide to learn more about this plugin.
Can I place the FAQ index using a shortcode?
Can I change the color of the search widget?
Can I remove the search widget from specific pages?
How many categories can I have?
Is the order of categories fixed or can it be modified?
Is this plugin mobile responsible?
Is the Appearance of FAQ sections dependent on the theme, set by the plugin or can I change it?
Simple FAQ Plugin Demo
|Index Page – You can select which categories to highlight on the index page.|
|Single Category Page – You can view all questions related to the single category|
|Single Question – You can view the full information about a single question including images and voting|
|Search Results Page – You can find all related questions to a search query from different categories|
FAQ Manager Plugin Image Gallery
Customer Reviews for the FAQ Builder Plugin
- 09th Aug2016As AdvertisedPlugin has everything you could imagine for a FAQ plugin and more. Support was quick and fast when I had a question too.
- 07th Aug2016Great for my small knowledge baseIt works very well for a newly released plugin. Documentation is good and the free version makes a good basic KB. I may buy the Pro version if I need a more sophisticated KB.
- 07th Mar2016Does the jobIt has everything I needed on my page. And support works really well and fast.
CM FAQ Additional Add-ons and Modules
The following is a list of additional modules and addons which can be installed together with the FAQ plugin and provide additional functionality
Other Related Products
Version 1.4.0 2nd May 2019
- Added new addon info
- Updated package 1.8.9
Version 1.3.9 7th Apr 2019
- Added frontend template override support with child theme
- Updated package 1.8.8
Version 1.3.8 17th Mar 2019
- Bugfix in statistics report
- Updated package 1.8.6
Version 1.3.7 25th Sep 2018
- Small fixies in the_title filter
Version 1.3.5 16th July 2018
- Bugfix: Remove some warnings
Version 1.3.4 10th June 2018
- Added GDPR Support
Version 1.3.3 11th Apr 2018
- Added frontend template override feature
Version 1.3.2 25th May 2017
- Updated licensing dashboard
Version 1.3.1 4th May 2017
- Possibility to display full answer content in lists
Version 1.3.0 28th April 2017
- New questions order options
- Added cm_faq_all shortcode attributes
- Added category sidebar widget
Version 1.2.2 25th April 2017
- Bug fix with license
Version 1.2.1 22nd April 2017
- Bug fix
Version 1.2.0 20th April 2017
- Added plugin statistics
- Added option to append meta noindex to page head for categories and faq tags
Version 1.1.3 23rd March 2017
- Added shortcode (with categories filter and ordering options) to display list of all questions
Version 1.1.2 27th Jan 2017
- Fixed big with categories
Version 1.1.1 24th November 2016
- Fixed saving categories and lists order
Version 1.1.0 12th September 2016
- Added support for multiple lists
Version 1.0.16 28th July 2016
- Fix a bug
- Update license package
Version 1.0.15 15th July 2016
- Fix a bug related showing faq on homepage
Version 1.0.14 1st July 2016
- Version also changed in licensing config),
- Added admin option,
- Updated changelog
Version 1.0.13 2nd June 2016
- Fixed the bug with [cm_faq] not being displayed
- Fixed the typo in one of the variables
Version 1.0.12 24th May 2016
- Updated licensing dashboard
Version 1.0.11 20th April 2016
- Fixed another bug related to directory
- Added option to order directories using drag and drop
Version 1.0.10 19th April 2016
- FIxed a bug in category listing
Version 1.0.9 20th March 2016
- Unknown category with unassigned questions
- Fixed breadcrumb assigned category
- Default answer word limit set to 200 words
- Updated licensing api support.
Version 1.0.7 25th Feb 2016
- Added automatic updates from plugin dashboard
- Replaced plugin admin interface including license activation and userguide
Version 1.0.6 23rd Feb 2016
- Fixed bug with undefined function call
Version 1.0.5 8th Feb 2016
- Added metabox in each post to force or remove faq widget from showing on this page
Version 1.0.4 01st Feb 2016
- Fixed bugs with license activation
Version 1.0.3 28th Jan 2016
- Fixed bugs
- Replaced licensing system
Version 1.0.1 9th Dec 2015
- Fixed admin menu active item highlight bug
- Escaped attributes (security issue)