Ultimate WordPress FAQ Plugin
Create a comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions page using the FAQ plugin for WordPress from CreativeMinds. Include unlimited questions and answers in your FAQ section to provide customers and website visitors with all the information they need about you and your business.
Our customizable FAQ content plugin also supports voting. Users can use a thumbs up or thumbs down to rate questions, and the results are shown in both search results and the FAQ page.
FAQ Accordion Display
Display only one answer at a time, saving space and improving user experience.
Customize icon file and size. All other visual aspects can be easily changed with CSS.
|FAQ With Accordion Display|
Ways to Use the Ultimate FAQ Plugin
Here are some examples of how the quick and easy FAQs plugin can be used:
- Help Center – A perfect FAQ solution for categorizing product knowledge.
- Product FAQ – Streamline customer support by including product FAQs on each product page.
- Knowledge Base – Build a specalist knowledge base. Allow users to submit to your knowledge hub, edit and approve their submissions.
WordPress FAQ Plugin Related Resources
- How to Prepare a Comprehensive FAQ Database (+ Shortcodes)
- How to Let Users Suggest Questions and Add Them to Your FAQ Knowledge Base
Using the Fancy FAQ Plugin for WordPress
- Fancy FAQ Knowledgebase – This fancy FAQ plugin boosts your product site with multiple frequently asked questions directories.
- Customizable FAQ Widget – Place a floating FAQ search widget to appear on selected post or pages. Adjust the look of the widget according to your needs.
- FAQ Search Function – The responsive FAQ plugin also supports AJAX FAQ search with autocomplete to help your visitors find exactly what they want.
- Multiple FAQ Lists– You can create multiple lists each containing categories with questions and answers. You can also create unlimited FAQ pages with multiple FAQ items on each page.
- Advanced Shortcodes System – The quick and easy FAQ plugin provides allows users to show the FAQ content inside any post or page, or alternatively in the sidebar widget. You can show a single FAQ or multiple dropdown FAQs on a single page. FAQ shortcodes can also be mixed as shown in the User Guide.
- FAQ Tags – Create FAQ tags to make it easier for users to search the FAQ section.
- FAQ Vote – Users can vote up or vote down FAQ questions and answers.
- User-Submitted FAQs – FAQ User Submission add-on allows anonymous users to submit questions to the FAQ knowledge base through the FAQ form. Admin can moderate questions, answer, and post them.
- FAQ Post and Categories – Create a unique post for each frequently asked question and assign it to the relevant category.
- FAQ Search Block – The FAQ search block allows users to search their topic easily.
Ultimate WordPress FAQ Plugin: Additional Resources
- Demo site for the CM FAQ Plugins
- CreativeMinds WordPress Video Tutorials<
- The 10 Best FAQ WordPress Plugins
Read More about FAQs
FAQ Plugin Related Products
Ultimate FAQ Plugin Features
To learn more about this plugin, please see the user guide.
|FAQ Questions and Answers – Add unlimited Frequently Asked Questions with answers, and display them on WordPress.|
|FAQ Categories – Organize your FAQs by grouping questions into categories.|
|FAQ Index – You can change the FAQ styles. Create FAQ Index to allow users to easily search for their desired topic.|
|Individual FAQ Posts – Create a unique post for each frequently asked question and answer.|
|Multiple FAQ Lists – Support multiple lists of FAQs. Each list has a unique index page with all questions and answers grouped into categories.|
|Accordion Display – Show only one answer at a time – users can toggle different answers by clicking the questions.|
|Search Widget – Add a floating search widget or word searchable FAQ tab on pre-selected post types. Style the widget according to your needs and desired language. The widget supports Ajax search and voting functionality. The search widget will search all lists defined in the plugin.|
|Search Bar – Index page includes a search bar showing all relevant FAQ questions as words are typed. The search bar shows only questions grouped into a specific list.|
|Category Icon and Color – Add an icon to each category and set a background color which will be shown on the index page.|
|Customize Labels – Customize the plugin labels and messages according to your requirements and language.|
|Customizable FAQ Index Page – Customize the look and feel of the index page, including colors and font size. You can also select which categories will appear on the front page.|
|Voting – Supports voting (vote up or down) for each frequently asked question. Search results show most voted questions first for more efficient results.|
|Related Questions Widget – Show all related questions at the bottom of each question post.|
|Reports and Statistics – Generate a report showing how many times each question was viewed and how many times it was voted on.|
|Sort FAQs into Categories – Sort questions into relevant categories in the plugin settings. Options are by date published, voting, and title in ascending or descending order.|
|All Questions Shortcode – Shortcodes to support showing all questions in one or multiple categories.|
|Accordion Shortcode – Create an accordion containing all FAQs and answers in a category using a handy Shortcode.|
FAQ Plugin Frequently Asked Questions
Please check the user guide to learn more about this plugin.
Can I place the FAQ index using a shortcode?
Can I change the color of the search widget?
Can I remove the search widget from specific pages?
How many categories can I have?
Is the order of categories fixed or can it be modified?
Is this plugin mobile responsible?
Is the Appearance of FAQ sections dependent on the theme, set by the plugin or can I change it?
WordPress FAQ Plugin Demo
|Index Page – You can select which categories to highlight on the index page.Go to Live Demo|
|Single Category Page – You can view all questions related to the single categoryGo to Live Demo|
|Single Question – You can view the full information about a single question including images and votingGo to Live Demo|
|Search Results Page – You can find all related questions to a search query from different categories|
FAQ Manager Plugin Image Gallery
Customer Reviews for the FAQ Builder Plugin
- Nice! Love the accordion viewGreat design
- As AdvertisedPlugin has everything you could imagine for a FAQ plugin and more. Support was quick and fast when I had a question too.
- Great for my small knowledge baseIt works very well for a newly released plugin. Documentation is good and the free version makes a good basic KB. I may buy the Pro version if I need a more sophisticated KB.
- Does the jobIt has everything I needed on my page. And support works really well and fast.
FAQ Additional Add-ons and Modules
The following is a list of additional modules and addons which can be installed together with the FAQ plugin and provide additional functionality
FAQ Plugin Related Products
FAQ Plugin Release Notes
Version 1.7.2 7th Feb 2021
- Resolved notice errors
Version 1.7.1 8th Jan 2021
- Bugfix related to html formatting
Version 1.7.0 13th Dec 2020
- Updated: shortcode attribute ‘orderby’ with ‘menu_order’ option
Version 1.6.9 3rd Oct 2020
- Added: Gutenberg support
Version 1.6.8 1st Sep 2020
Added: ‘searchbar’ attribute to shortcodes
Version 1.6.7 24th August 2020
- Fixed faq main page question lists issues
Version 1.6.6 23rd July 2020
- Fixed faq category masonry layout issues
Version 1.6.5 20th May 2020
- Added the option to import & export the questions
- Updated the licensing package
Version 1.6.4 7th Apr 2020
- Added: option “Show tags cloud” in FAQ frontend page
- Added: masonry style of categories show in frontpage
- Added: option “Show search bar” in FAQ pages
Version 1.6.3 24th Mar 2020
- Fixed: JSON-LD schema content issue
Version 1.6.2 19th Mar 2020
- Fixed: autoloader issues
Version 1.6.1 17th Mar 2020
- Fixed: use namespace issue
- Added: show answer excerpt option in QA-list view mode
- Added: “Preserve HTML-tags” option in answer content
Version 1.6.0 12th Mar 2020
- DB queries optimized, options operations improved
Version 1.5.0 31st Jan 2020
- Added: Google “FAQPage” markup in JSON-LD format for question and question-list pages
Version 1.4.4 9th Oct 2019
- Fixed minor issues
Version 1.4.3 6th Oct 2019
- Added support for common taxonomy name in url of FAQ question
Version 1.4.2 6th July 2019
- Added feature “Accordion appearance”
- Minor css and mark-up fixes
Version 1.4.1 16th June 2019
- Translated “Search results” text in search results page
Version 1.4.0 2nd May 2019
- Added new addon info
- Updated package 1.8.9
Version 1.3.9 7th Apr 2019
- Added frontend template override support with child theme
- Updated package 1.8.8
Version 1.3.8 17th Mar 2019
- Bugfix in statistics report
- Updated package 1.8.6
Version 1.3.7 25th Sep 2018
- Small fixes in the_title filter
Version 1.3.5 16th July 2018
- Bugfix: Remove some warnings
Version 1.3.4 10th June 2018
- Added GDPR Support
Version 1.3.3 11th Apr 2018
- Added frontend template override feature
Version 1.3.2 25th May 2017
- Updated licensing dashboard
Version 1.3.1 4th May 2017
- Possibility to display full answer content in lists
Version 1.3.0 28th April 2017
- New questions order options
- Added cm_faq_all shortcode attributes
- Added category sidebar widget
Version 1.2.2 25th April 2017
- Bug fix with license
Version 1.2.1 22nd April 2017
- Bug fix
Version 1.2.0 20th April 2017
- Added plugin statistics
- Added option to append meta noindex to page head for categories and faq tags
Version 1.1.3 23rd March 2017
- Added shortcode (with categories filter and ordering options) to display list of all questions
Version 1.1.2 27th Jan 2017
- Fixed big with categories
Version 1.1.1 24th November 2016
- Fixed saving categories and lists order
Version 1.1.0 12th September 2016
- Added support for multiple lists
Version 1.0.16 28th July 2016
- Fix a bug
- Update license package
Version 1.0.15 15th July 2016
- Fix a bug related showing faq on homepage
Version 1.0.14 1st July 2016
- Version also changed in licensing config),
- Added admin option,
- Updated changelog
Version 1.0.13 2nd June 2016
- Fixed the bug withnot being displayed
- Fixed the typo in one of the variables
Version 1.0.12 24th May 2016
- Updated licensing dashboard
Version 1.0.11 20th April 2016
- Fixed another bug related to directory
- Added option to order directories using drag and drop
Version 1.0.10 19th April 2016
- FIxed a bug in category listing
Version 1.0.9 20th March 2016
- Unknown category with unassigned questions
- Fixed breadcrumb assigned category
- Default answer word limit set to 200 words
- Updated licensing api support.
Version 1.0.7 25th Feb 2016
- Added automatic updates from plugin dashboard
- Replaced plugin admin interface including license activation and userguide
Version 1.0.6 23rd Feb 2016
- Fixed bug with undefined function call
Version 1.0.5 8th Feb 2016
- Added metabox in each post to force or remove faq widget from showing on this page
Version 1.0.4 01st Feb 2016
- Fixed bugs with license activation
Version 1.0.3 28th Jan 2016
- Fixed bugs
- Replaced licensing system
Version 1.0.1 9th Dec 2015
- Fixed admin menu active item highlight bug
- Escaped attributes (security issue)