WordPress List Manager Plugin and Curated Knowledge Base
The CM WordPress List Manager allows you to create a curated knowledge base. Build curated lists of links and information arranged by category.
This WordPress list plugin is easy to use, easy to customize, and works well with every WordPress theme. This allows for easy and effective content curation.
Powerful Tool for Content Marketing
This WordPress curation plugin is a great content marketing tool allowing users to build all kinds of lists with curated content. Lists can include recommended reading lists, WordPress bullet lists, WordPress widget lists. You can arrange knowledge around clusters of categories and subcategories
Creating Assignments and To-Do Lists
Using the WordPress Curated List Manager Plugin
- Curated List Tool – Build a curated list of articles and links on your site that is ideal for effective content marketing
- Curated Content Aggregation with Categories and Subcategories – Build a small knowledge base arranging information by categories and subcategories
- Reading List – Prepare a reading list available for students
- Assignment List – Prepare a to-do list with a checkbox to mark what was already done
- Alternative Links – Insert a phone number or email address instead of a link. The plugin will display relevant icons and buttons to let users know that they can call or send a message by clicking on them.
- Arrange Blog Posts – Arrange your site blog posts in a curated list together with other external links
- Arrange Files – Arrange your files in a curated list. Each list item can include text as well the link to download the file itself
- Easily Edit – Edit every item list and category easily: the front-end has shortcuts so the admin can modify all
How to Build a Curated List or Professional Knowledge-base
How to Display your Curated List
- Place the list shortcode on any page or post
- You can display a single category of curated links in a sidebar widget
- Once the curated list is displayed, users may filter list links by a tag, category or free text filtering
- A favicon is automatically shown near each link in the list
- A NEW tag is shown for items which are not older than the defined amount of days set in the plugin settings.
WordPress Curated List Plugin Related Use Cases
WordPress Curated List Plugin and WordPress Knowledge-base Resources
WordPress Curated List and WordPress KnowledgeBase Related Plugins
Curated List Plugin and WordPress KnowledgeBase Basic Features
- Create a list with any number of categories and subcategories
- Add as many links to a given category as you need
- Use a shortcode to display lists on any page or post
- General content curation with knowledge based themes
Curated List Advanced Features (Pro Version Only)
Please check the user guide to learn more about this plugin, how it works with knowledge based themes and more
|Multiple lists – User can create multiple lists and place them anywhere on a page or a post. An essential part of any knowledge based theme|
|Tags support – Tags can be placed near the links. The user can filter list items by tags. User can set color for each tag|
|Simple content aggregation – Easily collect information on a common topic to improve organization|
|Phone or email instead of a link – Insert a phone number or email address instead of a link. The plugin will display relevant icons and buttons to let users know that they can call or send a message by clicking on them.|
|Fast filtering support – User can filter links by text, categories or tags|
|Category background color – User can choose to set a background color for each category|
|Styling options – User can define several options for the look and feel of the list, including the tooltip color, the category background colors, font size and more to help enhance curation|
|Last update date – In each list show the last update date|
|Number of items/links included in list – For each list shows the number of items included in the list to make organization simple|
|Ordering organization – Order categories within each list and links within each category using drag and drop interface|
|Link type – Link can have an icon or a checkbox. Once used with a checkbox plugin remember user selection using a tracking cookie. This is good for to-do lists|
|Subtitle – Each link can have a subtitle text which appears under the link title|
|Image – Each link can have an image beside the favicon which appears on the right side of the link. Users need to specify for each link the image URL|
|Mark new links – You can define in the plugin setting to automatically mark links not older than X days with the tag NEW|
|Easy Admin Editing – The admin can has shortcuts to edit links and categories from the Front-end|
|User customized personalization – Each user can personalize the display by unchecking the categories they do not want to view in a specific list for more effective content curation|
|Bookmarklet – You can easily add links to your curated list while adding a bookmarklet to your browser bar. Clicking on it will open a pop-up showing a link to the most important fields|
|Category widget and shortcode – Supports both a widget to display a category with all links and also a shortcode to be placed on any post or pages showing all links related to category. Support category access restriction by user role|
|Import and Export – Export all links to a CSV file which contains the category, URL, Title, Description and slug. Easily import it to another site|
|Order Links in Category – Ability to define how links are ordered by category|
|Social Sharing – Option to show each list with a social sharing and like buttons near each item in the list|
|Import Blog Categories and Links – Site blog posts and categories can be imported to the curated list manager|
Curated List Manager Frequently Asked Questions
Please check the user guide to learn more about this plugin
Can I share the same category in two lists?
Can I order the links on each category?
Can you create an unlimited amount of curated lists?
Can I import the links to my list?
How many links can be added to a curated category?
Can I add phone numbers or email addresses to the list instead of links?
WordPress Curated Knowledge-base Plugin Online Demo
|This demo shows a curated list of the resources dealing with Coronavirus COVID-19. It can be a good starting point to learning about this pandemic and potential treatment being tested|
|This demo shows a curated list of WordPress resources as well as a checklist. You can use the categories or fast filter to narrow the list. Hover over items to see extended information|
|This demo shows a curated list of Marketing resources. You can use the categories or fast filter to narrow the list. Hover over items to see extended information. View Curated List 3|
Curated List Manager Plugin Image Gallery
Customer Reviews for the Curated List Manager Plugin
- Top-notchThere are other options out there to create multiple lists, but this plugin was the best in terms of actually organizing and filtering the content. Recommended
- Great pluginThis plugin is super user friendly and helpful. The customizable lists are great and easy to display on a site. Excellent for content marketers like me!
- A list creation pluginThere are plenty of list creation options here and the support is quick and easy as well. Can’ t beat all these features for the price.
- Highly recommend for curating contentThis plugin makes it super easy to create lists and to curate content and links. Backend is easy and intuitive to use and the frontend is slick and modern looking. Love it!