Our company is currently growing, so we are looking for a digital marketing expert to contribute to creating overall marketing content and managing social media channels. It’s also essential to have SEO knowledge.
This is a remote position with fixed hours.
You will be responsible with:
- Working with on-page SEO, tracking keyword and conversion KPI and audit results
- Managing the social media calendar and user engagement – especially Facebook
- Assisting with newsletter and other marketing contents
- Technical aptitudes and the ability to quickly learn how to use new software
- Knowledge of customer service practices
- Advanced English language skills at a level that enables on-page SEO
- A keen eye to detail when creating and reviewing content
- At least medium HTML knowledge
- Proven record of successful work
It’s a Plus
- WordPress and Magento
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
This listing is for a remote position and the time commitment is based on the projects you are able to take over.
Despite that, it’s required to:
- Commit to working on business hours close to the GMT+2 time zone
- Hold audio and video calls via Skype when necessary during these business hours
- Access to the latest technologies and tools
- A friendly and multicultural working team
- The opportunity to implement new ideas and see them become reality
- Constant focus on learning and professional development
- Motivating salary in line with the industry
If you think your experience matches our requirements and you are interested in joining our team, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
We look forward to find great people to join our team!
See more jobs offering from CreativeMinds