Inform users about the business hours of any location!
Include unique business hours to each location with the Locations Manager Business Hours Addon for WordPress.
The locations list and individual pages shows the “Open Now” message based on the visitor’s time zone.
Store Locations Index
Business Hours Settings
Using Locations Manager Business Hours
- Enable Business Hours – Display business hours on all business and let editors modify the business hour when editing a place
- Translate – Change the label of the days of the week. Accepts any UTF-8 character
- Manual Setting – Set open or closed to a place even outside of the business hour, if necessary
Locations Manager Business Hours Use Case Examples
- Restaurant Listing – Include the opening hours of venues, restaurants and bars in your area
- Public Service Directory – Inform visitors about the opening time of public service offices
- Landmark Guide – Help your visitors plan their touristic trip by showing when the most important spots open for visitation
Locations Manager Business Hours Prerequisite Plugin
You need to have the CM Location Manager pro plugin installed before using this addon
Locations Manager Business Hours Features
|Business Hours – Define the opening and closing hour. This can be changed individually when editing a location|
|Show Timetable – Display business hours on location list and location pages|
|Automatic / Manual – “Open Now” message is added automatically, but can be extended or changed by the user|
|Translate – Change key labels and messages, such as the days of the week, to any chosen language|
|Frontend / Backend Editing – Adjust hours from either interface|
|Hours Type – Input custom text values or choose from timepicker|
|Change open/close status – Allows the user to switch between open/close status even when the business should be closed|
Location Manager Business Hours Gallery
Locations manager Business Hours Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to use this add-on?
You need to have the CM Location Manager pro plugin installed before using this addon.
Is there any documentation for the add-on?
Yes, there is, and it can be found on Creative Minds HelpScout Portal.
Can I translate elements? Which?
Yes, it can be done with ease via backend add-on settings. You can adjust text such as days of the week and the ‘Open Now’ message.
Which time formats can I use?
Note that custom formats might not be recognized as hours. As such, the Open Now feature may not work with them.
Can I edit from the frontend?
Yes, when adding location, business hours can also be edited from the frontend.