MicroPayments External API Add-on Description
The CM MicroPayments External API Add-on for WordPress allows you to make wallet operations directly from your apps. Use the API integration to add or subtract points and check a wallet’s balance with convenience.
Some examples of what you can achieve:
- Wallet Management App – Connect your mobile app to MicroPayments and let users operate their wallets from their phones.
- Game Monetization – Make users pay 10 virtual points to receive one extra life in a mobile game.
- Paid Form – Charge users 5 points to complete a prize-winning contest form.
MicroPayments External API Add-on Prerequisite Plugin
You need to have the CM MicroPayment Platform plugin installed before using this add-on.
MicroPayments External API Add-on Features
To learn more about this add-on, check its guide.
|Wallet Management App – Connect your mobile app to MicroPayments and let users operate their wallets from their phones|
|Flexible Integration – Use the External API add-on to allow other software and WordPress plugins to check and edit wallets|
MicroPayments External API Add-on Gallery
MicroPayments External API Add-on Frequently Asked Questions
What can I do with this add-on?
The add-on integrates virtual wallets with other software, thus allowing you to perform wallet operations from other places.
Allowed HTTPs requests
- Check if wallet has enough points
- Withdraw points
- Charge wallet
To learn more about this feature see this Help article.
Do I need technical knowledge to use this add-on?
In order to use the External API add-on to its full potential, it’s important that you are familiar with how APIs work in general.
Check the documentation article for more information and references.
Version 1.0.4 from the 23rd May 2021
- Updated license package to version 1.9.1
Version 1.0.3 from Jan 15th 2021
- Bugfix related to enqueue script in admin section
- Updated package 1.9.0