Get to know the CreativeMinds MicroPayment Platform Plugin.
The purpose of this MicroPayment Platform Plugin for WordPress is to allow developers and administrators to make in-site transactions without the necessity of processing external payments each time. This is done by adding the in-site support for your own “virtual currency” and a digital wallet.
Users can buy and sell virtual goods, services, and get granted or deducted points for different actions they perform on your site. The plugin creates a digital wallet on your site, without using third party services for transactions. The points system makes this plugin very user friendly and easily manageable.
How the MicroPayment Platform Plugin for WordPress Works
Once the plugin is installed, every registered user is given his own wallet. Then, after the quick setup of the external Payment Gateway and the currency itself, users can buy the virtual currency on your site.
Next, they use their wallet as if it was a prepaid credit card.
- Transfer Fee – Charge users a flat amount every time they spend points
- Import/Export Wallets – Easily move wallets between different MicroPayments installations
- Point Transfer – Allow users to transfer points between their wallets
- Translatable to Any Language – Simple settings to change the text to any UTF-8
- CM Answers– With this ready made integration, users can be charged or granted with points for posting questions or answers.
- CM Download Manager– users can be charged or granted with points for uploading or downloading files, all based on your customized plugin settings.
- Convert real money to virtual currency using Easy Digital Downloads or WooCommerce cart (using any Easy Digital Downloads or WooCommerce payment gateways and features)
- Allow your users to use your own virtual currency to pay for the good you sell on Easy Digital Downloads or WooCommerce (by setting the convenient point/$ ratio)
- Grant bonus points to users after they buy a product via EDD or WooCommerce
- Points Management – Manage your user’s credit point system for WordPress to support community interaction and in-site transactions
- Virtual Currency – Create a virtual currency for your site or your community
- Questions & Answers – charge or grant points for your user’s activity in your site’s discussion forum
- Download Management – Add the ability to grant or charge points while users upload or download files
The Micropayment Platform Plugin for WordPress Integrates with many other modules. Here are a few examples:
Developers can use MicroPayment platform plugin for WordPress to develop their own solution by using the existing plugin modules. The MicroPayment platform plugin easily integrates with many other plugins and is very easily customizable. This plugin is an excellent choice for both small and large businesses, as well as beginner or advanced WordPress users.
Integrating the MicroPayment Platform Plugin for WordPress with Easy Digital Downloads (EDD) and WooCommerce
We’ve integrated the Micropayment Platform with Easy Digital Downloads, WooCommerce and WooCommerce Dokan to allow even easier exploration of the plugin.
The integration allows you to:
Read more about integration with Easy Digital Downloads.
Plugin Use Cases:
Managing External Wallets
It’s possible to top up or charge wallets from websites or apps with by installing the MicroPayments External API Add-on.
For example: grant five points to users that complete a form on your mobile app.
The tool lets you safely connect your wallet to other services via GET and POST HTML methods.
PayPal Transactions Report
Example of Integration with Answers
Example of Integration with Download Manager