WP RSS Post Importer and Content Syndication
The WordPress RSS Importer Plugin by CreativeMinds is the best WordPress RSS import solution to display RSS full post text on your WP blog or site. The RSS Post Importer Pro is an RSS feed solution that goes beyond simply aggregating RSS feeds by allowing you to create full feed to post content.
The full text CM WP RSS Post Importer plugin is a powerful plugin and the most user friendly WP RSS feed aggregator on the market. It allows users to import and aggregate RSS feeds from multiple feed sources while using keywords to filter content upon import.
Our WP RSS feed import plugin is a great content marketing tool that allows site owners to syndicate content from their favorite RSS feed lists, recommend curated feeds, and gather a knowledge base on specific topics.
Using the WP RSS Post Importer Plugin
- Full Text RSS Post Importer – Import feeds from external sites and publish full text feed articles on your site
- Syndicate Full Content Articles – Display full feed source content for imported articles
- Control the Amount of Content – Define which parts of the imported RSS content will display
- Customize Content Structure – Customize a simple template for formatting imported content
- Keyword Filters – Import post content based on matching keywords or block post content from importing RSS feeds should they match blacklisted keywords
Simple Steps to Import Full Text RSS Feeds
2. Choose the RSS feed import processing interval.
3. Define to which post type you would like to display syndicated feeds.
4. Set the author name, published date, category and post status of the new imported post.
WordPress RSS Post Importer Plugin Resources
WordPress RSS importer Related Plugins
WordPress RSS Post Importer Plugin Features
- Import from Multiple Feed Sources – Define one or more import feed sources to import to your WordPress site
- Full Text WordPress RSS Import – Full text RSS import means the entire text from an RSS feed source is imported, including images (optional), not just an excerpt
- RSS Feed Import Timeframe – Define when and how often to import posts
- Post Importer Filters – Filter imported content by using positive and negative keywords
- Limit Post Imports – Limit the total number of imported posts for each feed source
- Post Type – Define the post type to use for displaying RSS content on your site
- Author Name – Define the author name to use when posting imported content for each feed
- Content Publish Date – Define which publish date to use for imported content
- Imported Content Category – Define which category to use for imported content
- Imported Content Tags – Define which tags to automatically assign to posts based on post content
- Post Importer Status – Define new imported content post status
- Feed to Post Template – Build new post structure using an easy to use templating system. Include HTML and shortcodes inside the template
- Shortcodes – Parse the imported content using a shortcode which can be used inside the post template
- Post Importer Log – Follow all imported content and rejected posts using imported feed log
- Featured Image – Import featured images and set them as such in new posts
- Re-Import Feed – Import the same feed after changing import settings or the post template
- SEO Support – Supports SEO settings such as no-follow and Yoast post metadata
WordPress RSS Post Importer Frequently Asked Questions
How do I display imported feed items?
Some RSS feeds only give a short excerpt. Is there a way to change that?
Is the number of feed sources I can use unlimited?
Can I store imported feed items as posts?
Can you change where the RSS feed posts appear on the site?
If the RSS feed is protected by password, can you read it?
Version 1.3.18 30th Aug 2018
- Updated the Licensing Package
- Fixed the PHP 7.0 compatibility
- Bug: Improved the post duplicated on import detection
- Bug: Fixed the bug with the posts being duplicated on import
- Bug/Change: Added the option to decode the HTML entities from the feed content
- Bug: Fixed the bug with the img sources
- Option: Added the option to restart the processing CRON (from the options)
- Option: Added the option to process the items manually (from the options)
- Bug: Solved a few small bugs
- Bug/Change: Fixed the problems with linking the title to the original url
- Change: Links to the original url will open in the new tab
- Change: Added the option to manually process the items
- Fixed the small bug appearing on many pages
- Fixed the typo
- Added the option to restart the processing CRON
- Added the option to link the title/image/content to the original url
- Added the support for getting the images from the
- Added the support for keyword filtering for additional fields, using filter cmra_keyword_match_fields
- Updated the licensing package
- Bug fixing
- Improved handling large RSS feed sources
- Added pause fetching feature for RSS feed
- Added pause fetching and re-import actions directly on feed edit page
- Added information about matched keyword in processing log
- Improved keywords searching
- Tag definitions bug fix
- Extended user agent configuration (option to overwrite user agent directly in the feed)
- Added plugin option to force the keywords exact match (capital letters are taken into account during searching for keywords)
- Added plugin option to change the user agent of fetching RSS feeds queries
- Added feed option to avoid entries with exact same title
- Improved final posts actions and added final post status info in fetch history
- Featured images option now works with resources with relative paths
- Improved fetch history, new ordering and filtering options and final posts actions
- Updated licensing dashboard
- Fixed php notice
- Added option to use categories from feed item
- Added default featured image in post template
- Featured image and image shortcode take into account media:thumbnail
- Added image shortcode and Yoast SEO meta description customization