WP RSS Post Importer and RSS Content Syndication
The WordPress RSS Importer Plugin by CreativeMinds is the best WordPress RSS import solution to display RSS full post text on your WP blog or site. The RSS Post Importer Pro is an RSS feed solution that goes beyond simply aggregating RSS feeds by allowing you to create full feed to post content based on what the feed allows.
The full text CM WP RSS Post Importer plugin is a powerful plugin and the most user friendly WP RSS feed aggregator on the market. It allows users to import and aggregate RSS feeds from multiple feed sources while using keywords to filter content upon import.
Feed Offers Limited Content?
Note that the plugin imports only the content made available by the feed. It is not a scraping tool.
If you would like tp extract the full content directly from the page and bypass limited feeds, use the RSS Content Importer Addon.
|Post created from extracted full content|
Our WP RSS feed import plugin is a great content marketing tool that allows site owners to syndicate content from their favorite RSS feed lists, recommend curated feeds, and gather a knowledge base on specific topics.
RSS Importer Use Cases
- Niche Business – Aggregate content from sources meaningful to your niche, categorize it, and showcase to your users.
- Trending Directory – Organize the latest news from your desired industry and import it on your website.
- News Site – Import content from relevant sources to provide the best stories for your readers.
Using the WP RSS Post Importer Plugin
- Full Text RSS Post Importer – Import feeds from external sites and publish full available text feed articles on your site
- Syndicate Full Content Articles – Display full feed source content for imported articles
- Control the Amount of Content – Define which parts of the imported RSS content will display
- Customize Content Structure – Customize a simple template for formatting imported content
- Keyword Filters – Import post content based on matching keywords or block post content from importing RSS feeds should they match blacklisted keywords
Simple Steps to Import Full Text RSS Feeds
- Start by entering the RSS feed URL of the source.
- Choose the RSS feed import processing interval.
- Define to which post type you would like to display syndicated feeds.
- Set the author name, published date, category and post status of the new imported post.
- Build a content template to define how the imported content will be shown. You can include HTML tags as well as a use shortcode to determine which sections of the imported content to include.
WordPress WP RSS Post Importer Plugin Resources
WP RSS Post Importer Related Products
WordPress RSS Post Importer Plugin Features
Please check the user guide to learn more about this plugin
|Import from Multiple Feed Sources – Define one or more import feed sources to import to your WordPress site with this RSS Feed Plugin.|
|Full Text WordPress RSS Import – The entire text made available by RSS feed sources is imported, including images (optional), not just an excerpt. Note that some feeds might be configured to only offer snippets of their content for each feed.|
|RSS Feed Import Timeframe – Define when and how often to import posts.|
|Post Importer Filters – Filter imported content by using positive and negative keywords.|
|Limit Post Imports – Limit the total number of imported posts for each feed source.|
|Post Type – Define the post type to use for displaying RSS content on your site.|
|Author Name – Define the author name to use when posting imported content for each feed.|
|Content Publish Date – Fetch content and define which publish date to use for imported content.|
|Imported Content Category – Define which category to use for imported content.|
|Imported Content Tags – Define which tags to automatically assign to posts based on post content.|
|Post Importer Status – Define new imported content post status.|
|Feed to Post Template – Build new post structure using an easy to use templating system. Include HTML and shortcodes inside the template.|
|Shortcodes – Add any information from the original text, such as title, content and URL, via custom shortcodes|
|Post Importer Log – This feed to post RSS solution allows you to follow all imported content and rejected posts using imported feed log.|
|Featured Image – This plugin also works as RSS image feed plugin. It allows you to import featured images and set them as such in new posts.|
|Re-Import Feed – Import the same feed after changing import settings or the post template.|
|SEO Support – Supports SEO settings such as no-follow and Yoast post metadata.|
RSS Feed Importer Plugin for WordPress – Frequently Asked Questions
Please see the user guide to learn more about this plugin
How do I display imported feed items?
Can I import a feed from YouTube?
Learn more in this guide.
Some RSS feeds only give a short excerpt. Is there a way to change that?
You can bypass the feed and fetch content directly from the page by using the RSS Content Importer Addon.
Additionally, you can control the length of the content published on your post by combining content coming from the imported post content or by adding your own text.
The imported post content is parsed into fragments which you can later use while building the template used for the post which will be shown on your site. That also includes the ability to include additional content in the excerpt field.
Is the number of feed sources I can use unlimited?
Can I store imported feed items as posts?
Can you change where the RSS newsfeed posts appear on the site?
If the RSS feed is protected by password, can you read it?
WP RSS Post Importer Image Gallery
RSS Importer for WordPress Add-ons
Post Importer for WordPress Related Plugins
Customer Reviews for the WP RSS Post Importer Plugin
- Great!Custom templates for the posts are THE BEST. Awesome work
- Imported 12 feedsI imported around 12 feeds, which are now updating my blog regularly. The options are honestly impressive, I used even keywords I wanted to avoid so that not all content is imported
- Automatic blogI used it to automate my blog and have new articles published every day. Very nice that I could add the source links to the posts OK
WP RSS Post Importer Release Notes
Version 1.4.5 3rd Sep 2019
- Added option to enforce wpautop() on feed items content
- Added notification string to RSS feed edit on reimport action
- Added option to exclude images from feed item content
Version 1.4.3 21st Aug 2019
- Changes related to the RSS Post Content Importer addon.
Version 1.4.2 28th May 2019
- Added option to avoid caching on the feed’s server
- Added option to prevent problems with FeedBurner feeds
Version 1.4.1 23rd Apr 2019
- Improved the search for image and description tags
- Updated Licensing package
Version 1.4.0 23rd Jan 2019
- Added shortcode which returns the URL of the enclosure
- Fixed small bug in the FeedController
- Updated the licensing package
Version 1.3.18 30th Aug 2018
- Updated the Licensing Package
- Fixed the PHP 7.0 compatibility
Version 1.3.17 10th May 2018
- Bug: Improved the post duplicated on import detection
Version 1.3.16 7th Apr 2018
- Bug: Fixed the bug with the posts being duplicated on import
- Bug/Change: Added the option to decode the HTML entities from the feed content
- Bug: Fixed the bug with the img sources
Version 1.3.15 25th Mar 2018
- Option: Added the option to restart the processing CRON (from the options)
Version 1.3.14 13th Mar 2018
- Option: Added the option to process the items manually (from the options)
- Bug: Solved a few small bugs
Version 1.3.13 4th Mar 2018
- Bug/Change: Fixed the problems with linking the title to the original url
- Change: Links to the original url will open in the new tab
- Change: Added the option to manually process the items
Version 1.3.12 19th Jan 2017
- Fixed the small bug appearing on many pages
Version 1.3.10 18th Nov 2017
- Fixed the typo
- Added the option to restart the processing CRON
- Added the option to link the title/image/content to the original url
- Added the support for getting the images from the XML field
- Added the support for keyword filtering for additional fields, using filter cmra_keyword_match_fields
- Updated the licensing package
Version 1.3.9 22nd Oct 2018
- Bug fixing
Version 1.3.8 29th sep 2017
Version 1.3.7 21st sep 2017
- Improved handling large RSS feed sources
- Added pause fetching feature for RSS feed
- Added pause fetching and re-import actions directly on feed edit page
Version 1.3.6 12th Sep 2017
- Added information about matched keyword in processing log
- Improved keywords searching
Version 1.3.5 9th Sep 2017
- Tag definitions bug fix
- Extended user agent configuration (option to overwrite user agent directly in the feed)
Version 1.3.3 24th Aug 2017
- Added plugin option to force the keywords exact match (capital letters are taken into account during searching for keywords)
Version 1.3.2 18th Aug 2017
- Added plugin option to change the user agent of fetching RSS feeds queries
- Added feed option to avoid entries with exact same title
Version 1.3.1 29th June 2017
- Improved final posts actions and added final post status info in fetch history
- Featured images option now works with resources with relative paths
Version 1.3.0 23rd June 2017
- Improved fetch history, new ordering and filtering options and final posts actions
Version 1.2.1 25th May 2017
- Updated licensing dashboard
Version 1.2.0 from 23rd May 2017
- Plugin diagnostics with manual RSS feeds fetching
- New licensing API
Version 1.1.1 from 13th April 2017
- Fixed php notice
Version 1.1.0 from 7th April 2017
- Added option to use categories from feed item
Version 1.0.2 from 24th March 2017
- Added default featured image in post template
- Featured image and image shortcode take into account media:thumbnail
Version 1.0.1 from 15th March 2017
- Added image shortcode and Yoast SEO meta description customization