Curated WordPress RSS Import and Feed to Post Aggregator
The WordPress RSS Aggregator Plugin lets you aggregate multiple RSS feeds to create a curated list of feed content. Arrange feed content by category or topic to display multiple RSS feeds in an easy to use list style.
@radicarl at WordPress.org: "Simply the best plugin in its category - I tested a dozen plugins to import RSS feeds on my new Web project. Not only the core of this plugin is powerful, but it is very complete in terms of option. But the best is the excellent customer service..."
Great Tool for Content Marketing
This is an ideal content marketing tool by allowing you to maintain a list of your favorite RSS feeds, recommend curated feed content to your users, and arrange knowledge bases around related content by category and subcategory.
Aggregated Industry News ToolThis is a amazing tool for building repository of professional resources for industry news while linking directly to original news sources.
|Feed Items in a Category Aggregating News from WordPress Resources|
WP RSS Import Feed Content
- Aggregated Curated RSS Feeds – Build one or more curated lists of WP RSS aggregated news sources or feeds. You can then display different lists on any page of your WordPress website.
- Knowledge Base of RSS Syndicated Content – Create a knowledge base of the most recent updates in your field.
- Import RSS Content – Import RSS feed based content from one WordPress site to another.
- Filter Imported Content by Keyword – Filter imported feeds based on keywords (blacklist or whitelist), so you only aggregate the items you want.
- RSS Content Attributes and Image – Display RSS excerpts and thumbnails together with the title, date and source in your feed item display.
- Tooltip Support – Show tooltips including full content excerpts when hovering over an item.
- Sidebar Widget – Add a widget to any section of your WordPress site to display your imported feed items.
How to Build a Curated WP RSS Feed List:
What is the Difference Between the WP RSS Post Importer and the WP RSS Aggregator Plugins?
The CM WP RSS Aggregator plugin can read RSS feeds from external sites but will only keep the title and initial description of the external post while linking to the external URL of the original source for the full post content. Once a user clicks on the title, they will be redirected to the original post.
The CM WP RSS Post Importer plugin imports the actual post content to your site while letting you define the exact template of the content. This gives you complete control over content syndication, while pulling feed content from a wide range of sources.
Curated WordPress RSS Feed Aggregator Plugin Resources
Curated WP RSS Feed List Related Plugins
Curated WordPress RSS Aggregator Basic Features
- Create a list with any number of RSS Aggregator feeds.
- Use shortcode to display RSS items on any page or post as a feed to post.
Curated WordPress RSS Aggregator Advanced Features (Pro Version Only)
- Create Multiple Lists – Users can create multiple lists of aggregated RSS feeds from different feed sources and display RSS items as a feed to post anywhere on their site using shortcode.
- Display Different Lists – It’s possible to display different lists or combination of lists on any page, by using simple shortcodes.
- Filtering Options – Add whitelisted or blacklisted keywords for each feed source. Keywords will be matched against RSS feed content and only items which match positive keywords or do not contain negative keywords will be imported.
- Update Interval – Define the update interval for each RSS feed source. The plugin will refresh the feed content based on the interval parameters.
- Tags Support – Tags are associated with RSS feed items, as defined by keywords found in the RSS item content. Users can filter list items by tags and customize the colors for each tag.
- Fast Filtering Support – Users can filter list items by text, category or tag. All relevant items will be displayed upon filtering.
- Category Background Color – Users can choose to set a background color for each category feed item.
- Styling Options– Users can define several options for the look and feel of the list such as tooltip color, background color, font size and more.
- Last Update – Each list will display the last date content was updated.
- User Personalization – Each user can personalize the RSS feed display by unchecking the categories they do not want to view in a specific list.
- Number of List Items – For each list, the number of items included in it will be displayed.
- Remove Items from RSS Feed – Manually remove items from the feed to manually curate the list of items in the feed.
- Subtitle Content Extractor – Support reading the content of the RSS link subtitle (appears below the link title) from any existing RSS fields. Users can define the field of what information to extract for each category. For example the price of an item.
- RSS List Ordering Options – Order categories within each list using a drag and drop interface.
- Order Feed Items Per Category – Define how feed items are ordered in each category.
- Source Permalink – Link directly to the original source for each feed item.
- Image and Favicon – Each item will show a favicon from the source it is taken from and an image in case it is found in the content of the imported RSS content.
- Mark New Items – You can define in the plugin setting which items in the RSS feed will be automatically marked with a specific tag such as “New”. The tag is time based so after a defined amount of time the tag will be automatically removed.
- RSS Import Widget and Feed to Post shortcode – A widget can be used to display all the feed items for a specific category, while a shortcode to be placed on any post or page to easily display feed to post content.
- Wide Format Images – Featured images found in the RSS feed can be displayed in a wide format to create a better fit visual content.
Curated WordPress RSS Aggregator Frequently Asked Questions
Can I choose the arrangement of the categories in each list?
Can I use the same category in more than one list?
Is there a limit on the number of feed sources I can use?
Is there a shortcode for use on specific pages or posts?
Can I show different feeds on different parts of the website?
Do users choose the categories and subcategories?
Does the plugin import the content over to my site?
Curated WordPress RSS Aggregator Online Demo
|View a curated list of WordPress news resources generated with the RSS Aggregator plugin.|
Customer Reviews for the RSS Aggregator
- 17th Jan2018Simply the best plugin in its categoryI tested a dozen plugins to import RSS feeds on my new Web project. Not only the core of this plugin is powerful, but it is very complete in terms of option. But the best is the excellent customer service … can even push for the development of the plugin according to our needs. Thanks again to the nice employee Marcin who unlocked my project.
- 27th Feb2017Brilliant, marvellous, wonderful. fantastic...
Version 1.1.6 2nd Aug 2018
- Updated the licensing package
Version 1.1.5 17th July 2018
- Bug: Fixed order save issue after drag/drop categories and tags
Version 1.1.4 10th May 2018
- Bug: Fixed the deprecated code
- Bug: Fixed the “Plugin Appearance”
- Change: Fixed the function getting image source
Version 1.1.3 7th Apr 2018
- Bug: Fixed the bug with the inline styles
Version 1.1.2 25th Mar 2018
- Added a new namespace to the list of supported namespaces
- Fixed the bug with the image parsing
Version 1.1.1 17th Mar 2018
- Bug: Fixed the bug stopping the users from adding new tags
Version 1.1.0 12th mar 2018
- Bug: Added the shortcode detection to move the CSS to header
- Improved the featured image obtaining method
- Added the option to show the favicon on the list
- Added the option to link the favicon to the feed
- Added the option to display the title before the image
- Added the option to refresh the links automatically during fetching
Version 1.0.29 18th Nov 2017
- Added the support for keyword filtering for custom subtitle
- Added the support for keyword filtering for additional fields, using filter cmra_keyword_match_fields
- Updated the licensing package
Version 1.0.28 22nd Oct 2017
- Fixed the style for the subtitle
- Fixed the problem with adding more than one URL on Firefox
Version 1.0.27 12th Oct 2017
- Added option to change search input placeholder
Version 1.0.26 14th Sep 2017
- improved keywords searching
Version 1.0.25 9th Sep 2017
- Extended user agent configuration (option to overwrite user agent directly in categories)
Version 1.0.24 24th Aug 2017
- Added plugin option to force keywords exact match (capital letters are taken into account during searching for keywords)
Version 1.0.23 14th Aug 2017
- Added option to change user agent of fetching RSS feeds queries
Version 1.0.22 4th Aug 2017
- Added the option for each user to disable part of the RSS displayed categories with checkboxes
- Added option to fix thumbnails relative paths
- Updated licensing dashboard
- Added plugin diagnostics with manual processing
- Options to control favicons before links
- Improved “NEW” tag handling
- Bug fix
- Added advanced settings in categories to customize subtitles
- Add support to new shortcode parameters
- Fixed new conflicts with Yoast
- Add option to select order by for links shown in each category
- Shortcodes work now with lists and categories slugs
- Added option to control widget height
- Emojis handling improvement
- Frontend JS fix
- Multiple feed URLs per category
- Added wide image support
- Refresh all category RSS links feature
- Single category with subcategories shortcode RSS display bugfix
- RSS links update for categories with same RSS feeds bugfix
- Fixed a bug
- Updated licensing dashboard
- Fixed a bug
- Removing outdated feed entries feature
- CSS adjustments
- Added limit for the number of items in each category
- Fixed bug when images are not found
Version 1.0.21 29th June 2017
Version 1.0.20 25th May 2017
Version 1.0.19 6th April 2017
Version 1.0.18 30th March 2017
Version 1.0.17 18th March 2017
Version 1.0.16 26th Feb 2017
Version 1.0.15 10th Feb 2017
Version 1.0.14 12th Jan 2017
Version 1.0.13 16th Dec 2016
Version 1.0.12 20th Nov 2016
Version 1.0.11 20th Oct 2016
Version 1.0.10 25th Sep 2016
Version 1.0.9 08th Sep 2016
Version 1.0.8 08th Sep 2016
Version 1.0.7 25th Aug 2016
Version 1.0.6 20th Aug 2016
Version 1.0.5 12th Aug 2016
Version 1.0.4 29th July 2016
Version 1.0.3 28th July 2016
Version 1.0.2, 15th July 2016
Version 1.0.1, 14th July 2016