Routes Manager – PeepSo Integration AddOn Description
Routes Manager is considered the best routes and trails manager plugin for WordPress and once integrated with PeepSo adds the ability to share Google maps with trail drawings and additional information within the community.
Once a user post a route, a new feed describing the route appears in his wall. Admin can also moderate routes before they are posted.
Routes Manager – PeepSo Integration AddOn Prerequisite Plugin
Routes Manager – PeepSo Integration Additional Resources
Routes Manager – PeepSo Related Add Ons
Routes Manager – PeepSo Integration AddOn Features
- Routes Dashboard – Add a tab to each user PeepSo profile page which let him control his routes and add new routes. This tab is visible only to the user.
- Published Routes – Add a tab to each user PeepSo profile which includes all the routes he has published. This can also include a map showing the location of each route. This tab is visible to everyone.
- Feed Update – Once user post a new route his feed is automaticly updates with information regarding the new route.
- User widget – PeepSo user widget includes links to user profile routes tab.
Routes Manager – PeepSo Integration AddOn Image Gallery
Version 1.0.7 from 15th Aug 2017
- Changes related to the new PeepSo Core version (new navigation filters).
Version 1.0.6 from 9th Aug 2017
- Fixed issue with version warning.
- Fixed issue with dashicons.
Version 1.0.5 from 11th July 2017
- Updated requirements notification to be more clear.
Version 1.0.4 from 23rd June 2017
- Added requirements notification.
- Added update notification.
- Updated menu links icons, added option to set the icon in settings.
Version 1.0.1 from 8th May 2017
- Added option to show “Manage Maps” section under the same tab.
- Changed the default settings.