Better Order Processing: The Magento Order Manager
The True Edit Order Manager Extension is the perfect Magento® order management solution for editing an existing order without creating a new one.
If you’re looking for a way to quickly edit existing orders without the hassle of cancelling and creating new orders every time you want to make a change, then this order editing extension is the perfect solution!
Improving Magento® Order Management
The edit order management extension saves admin time by allowing you to quickly edit existing order information directly from the order details page, including:
Saving Order ChangesAfter editing an order and clicking 'save', the order management extension sends an order notification to other systems that the order has been updated.
|Showing changes being made to the business address|
Magento® Edit Order Archiving
The True Edit Order Management Extension includes an order archive module which is built into the extension.
The order archive module lets you archive orders in bulk, restore archived orders in bulk, and auto archive orders based on order date and order status.
Adding Authorize.net CIM Module
Adding Authorize.net CIM module provides the functionality for customers to save their credit card and use it for future purchases by creating and storing a customer profile on the Authorize.Net secure servers.
True Edit Order Extension Highlights:
- Better Magento Order Processing– Easily manage order information
- Edit Orders Without Canceling– Make changes on existing orders or duplicate orders
- Order Notes– Add notes and comments to orders
- Order Manager– Improve the admin order management process
- Order Archive– Ability to archive and restore orders
Magento Edit Order Extension Related Resources
- The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Magento
- Overview of Magento Online Tutorials for Beginners and Advanced Users
Magento Edit Order Extension Related Extensions
Magento Edit Order Extension Features
Please check the user guide to learn more about this extension.
- No Duplicate Orders – Eliminates duplicate orders upon editing, reducing issues between Magento, CSRs, fulfillment systems, credit card processing, accounting, and the potential for costly errors.
- Edit Order Items – Remove items, update quantities, change prices and alter the tax class for any item in an order, or add a new item altogether.
- Quick Edit Existing Orders – Quickly edit existing order information (like billing and shipping, item quantity) directly from the order details page to streamline your order processing and order management system.
- Add Order Notes – Automatically creates an order note annotating changes made, user, date and time stamp, and allows for additional comments.
- Edit Order Status – Edit custom order status while editing an order.
- Recalculate Shipping – Shipping can be recalculated during order edit. The extension will show a list of newly calculated costs for each shipping method.
- Configurable Products Compatibility – Select item options from a dropdown menu when adding configurable items to an existing order via the Magento Order Editor.
- Delete Orders – Permanently delete order from database.
- Archive Orders – Archive orders in bulk from the sales order grid or in a separate grid page.
- Archive Orders : Restore – Restore archived orders in bulk.
- Archive Orders : Date – Auto archive based on order date.
- Archive Orders : Status – Auto archive based on order status.
- Duplicate Orders – Duplicate existing orders with a single click.
- Edit Order Notes – Enhanced ability to edit order comments.
- User Permissions – Allow or deny the ability to edit orders based on user role.
- Reauthorize Saved Credit Cards – By adding our CIM Module and an Authorize.net CIM account, the Magento Order Editor module will automatically re-authorize the credit card associated with an order for additional balances of an edited order.
Magento Edit Order Module Image Gallery
Magento Edit Order Manager Extension Request
Magento Edit Order Manager Extension Frequently Asked Questions
Please check the user guide to learn more about this extension.
How do you add a custom product to an existing order?
Does editing an order add extra charges?
Editing an order does not add any extra charges to the order. However recalculating shipping is an option, if this is necessary. Custom tax percentages may also be added.
To learn more about this feature check out this help article
Is there any way to edit the configuration of a configurable product using this extension?
Yes. The True Edit Order extension allows you to edit the configuration of a product without having to delete it and add a new one. Change the color, size, weight and so on with ease through the detailed order view.
To learn more about this feature see this Help article.
Can the tax class be changed on the checkout page?
Not with this extension. The extension will allow for the tax class to be changed after the purchase has been completed in the order view.
Any tax options provided on the checkout page can be configured by the administrator in advance in the Magento Configuration settings, but are not affected by the True Edit Order Manager extension.
Click here to find out more.
Can you edit an unlimited number of orders?
Yes, there is no limit to the number of orders that the admin can edit.
Will editing the order duplicate it?
The True Edit Orders extension will not create duplicate orders in the first place but rather will edit the order itself.
See our General Usage article to see how this looks by Clicking here
Can order notes be manually changed?
The comments history of the order can be Edited manually with the True Edits Order extension.
To learn more about editing the comments history check out this Help article
Will changing an order automatically re-authorize payment for the new order amount?
No. The True Edit Orders extension will not reauthorize payments when you add further products to the customer’s cart using the extension. This has to be done manually.
We do have a separate Re-authorization extension that works with the Authorize.net reauthorization service provider. If this is the functionality you are after it might be worth reading the product page for it. Though ours does not integrate with the True Edit Orders extension.
Can you change the customer account information associated with an order?
Yes. You can change the name, email or customer for every order.
Read more about modifying client information in this Help Article
Is an order note automatically generated whenever I modify an order using the True Edit Order extension?
No. The adding of Order Notes is Magento functionality which is not touched by our True Edit Order extension
Version 4.3.1 22nd Nov 2018
- Fixed the issue with calculating discount, when the discount is already applied and new items are added.
Version 4.3.0 30th Aug 2018
- Added possibility to edit configurable product in order.
Version 4.2.14 16th March 2018
- code refactoring according to new Magento security patch
Version 4.2.13 from 15th Feb 2018
- Added filter by name to new products grid in order view page
- Added feature which allows editing order’s item name and description
Version 4.2.12 from 21st Aug 2017
- New feature to edit account information of the order
- Fixed acl permission, added a new resource to edit the order
Version 4.2.10 from 14th April 2017
- Fixed incorrect status values in comments section
Version 4.2.9 from 16th Jan 2017
- Replaced fixed value with correct one taken from order model for recalculateShippingRates method
Version 4.2.8 from 15th Dec 2016
- update comment section in order view – currency fixes and remove unnecessary text
Version 4.2.7 from 7th Dec 2016
- added option to edit already invoiced/shipped items – warning: Order totals are not recalculated for such edits
Version 4.2.5 from 17th Nov 2016
- Fixed configurable products compatibility
- Restrict access to remove or decrease qty of already invoiced/shipped items
Version 4.2.5 from 14th Oct 2016
- New feature allows to define custom tax percent for items and for shipping methdos
- Fixed improvement of loading new items to the order
- Fixed multiple currency price issue
Version 4.2.2 from 14th Sep 2016
- Added fixes to tax and price calculations for the different store configuration