The CM Sales Recovery Extension for Magento allows Magento store owners to automatically send abandoned cart recovery alerts to customers who have collected products and reached the shopping cart, but for some reason have not completed their purchase.
Why use the Abandoned cart recovery extension?
Magento store owners are well familiar with the problem: A customer goes into your store and starts collecting items for purchase, but when they reach the shopping cart, for some reason or another, they do not complete their purchase. This can be due to a number of reasons:
- Price is too high
- Internet connection problem suddenly occurs
- Not enough information on the product page
- Fear of giving away credit card details
With the CM Sales recovery extension for Magento, site admins can send automatic alerts to customers who have abandoned their cart and offer them a discount coupon to encourage purchase completion.
What are Abandoned cart recovery alerts?
One of the benefits of Magento is that it only grants Access to shopping carts to registered members. Guests can only access the shopping cart upon registration to either Magento or the specific shop, ensuring that all abandoned carts can be recovered by email. When an abandoned cart is detected, a Cart recovery alert is automatically sent to the customer’s email address, containing:
- A Cart Recovery Link that directs back to the abandoned cart with all the items it contained originally
- A Coupon Code offering a discount for completing the purchase
- Predefined Shortcode parameters for easy access to the item pages or any other content you wish to display
Customized Abandoned cart alerts
Site Admins using the CM Sales recovery extension can customize the following parameters:
- Edit the content of the Abandoned cart alert
- Decide how long before the Abandoned cart alert is sent to the customer after cart abandonment
- Define the discount rate of the Abandoned cart coupon
- Define how many Abandoned cart alert follow-up reminders get sent per week and altogether
- Define the timing for follow-up alerts to be sent to customers
- Define a growing discount rate per each Abandoned cart Follow-up alert
In addition, the CM Sales Recovery extension Supports both automatic and manual alert sending.
Abandoned cart Recovery Reports
Admins using the CM Sales recovery extension receive a Full Report of the cart recovery success rates, giving them insights on what works best for their abandoned cart recovery strategy. Our detailed reports will show you:
- How many of the abandoned cart alerts have succeeded in bringing customers to complete their purchase
- How many follow-up alerts it took to finally have the customers complete their purchase
- What discount rates worked best for abandoned cart recovery
Sounds like the perfect solution for your Magento store? Try it out!
For More information on the CM Cart recovery extension click here.