We are looking for a full time WordPress Team Leader to join our team as a senior programmer, but also a guide, mentor and manager – to guide a group of developers creating and improving WordPress plugins.
This position is responsible with:
- Managing the team of WordPress developers
- Participating in coding, testing, maintenance, and ongoing support of developing the plugins
- Managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users
- Building efficient, clean, stable PHP WordPress products
- Sharing the knowledge with the team, solving issues together
- Very good knowledge of WordPress / PHP / MySQL
- Experience with 3rd party integrations and APIs
- Knowledge of CSS and JS libraries and frameworks
- Experience with GIT version control
- Logical and analytical thinking abilities
- English language spoken at a level that enables communication and reading/writing at a level allowing to read the technical documentation
- Very good communication with both own team and higher management
- Ability to manage people: communicate, give and prioritize tasks, make own decisions and/or consult with others
- Constant focus on learning and professional development
- A friendly multicultural and multinational working environment
- The opportunity to implement new ideas and see them become reality
- Motivating salary in line with the industry
- (somewhat) Flexible working hours – you need to communicate with your team – but you can code whenever you want
If you think your skills and experience match our requirements and you are interested to join our team, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
We look forward to find great people to join our team!
See more jobs offering from CreativeMinds