Shipping Restrictions Extension for Magento®
Looking for a way to add customized shipping restrictions and limit the shipping methods in your Magento store?
Admin can create specific shipping restrictions for each individual product in their Magento® online store. These specific shipping restrictions will be shown to buyers before checkout.
Magento Adjustable Shipping Restrictions Notifications
The shipping restriction notifications are shown in two places:
- Shipping notification in the shopping cart – When a customer enters their shipping data in the “Estimate shipping and tax” on the shopping cart page, they will receive a shipping restrictions notification in the shipping estimate results and in the list of items in the cart. This shipping notification only appears for items that have shipping restrictions.
- Shipping notification during checkout – During the checkout process, the customer will not be able to select a particular shipping method due to breached shipping restrictions and will see the shipping restrictions notice.
Shipping Rules Module Integration with the Multi-Vendor Marketplace
The Shipping Rules extension is the perfect solution for letting marketplace vendors apply shipping restrictions on selected items in their catalog.
Using the Magento Shipping Rules Extension
- Prohibited Product Restrictions – Restrict shipping for any prohibited products
- Pinpoint Restricted Locations – Restrict shipping for certain locations (for example, outside the United States)
- Marketplace Multi-Vendor Integration – Marketplace vendors can restrict items to specific destinations based on shipping parameters
- Set Shipping Country Restrictions – Apply international shipping rules to specific countries for specific items
- Set Shipping State Restrictions– Apply shipping conditions to specific states for specific items
- Shipping Category Restrictions – Restrict shipping delivery of alcohol related products
Magento Shipping Restrictions Extension Related Resources
- The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Magento
- Overview of Magento Online Tutorials for Beginners and Advanced Users
Magento Shipping Restrictions Related Extensions
Magento Shipping Restrictions Extension Features
Please check the user guide for this product
- Shipping Restricted Products – Easily specify store products with shipping restrictions
- Shipping Zip Code Restrictions – Add multiple restricted zip codes for specified items in your store catalog
- Shipping State Restrictions – Add multiple restricted states for specified items in your store catalog
- Shipping Country Restrictions – Support the ability to add multiple restricted countries for items specified in your store catalog
- Notification on the Cart Page – Shows user a notification next to the restricted product in the cart
- Notification on Estimate Shipping Area – Shows user a notification next to the shipping calculation once address is submitted
- Notification During the Checkout Process – Shows user a notification during the checkout process
- Block Purchase – Prevent the user from completing the checkout process when restricted products are found in the cart
- Multi-Vendor Integration – Integrates with the CM Marketplace Multi-Vendor extension for vendor shipping restrictions
Magento Shipping Restrictions Image Gallery
Magento Shipping Restrictions Frequently Asked Questions
Please check the user guide for this product
Is this extension compatible with third party shipping methods?
Can I restrict shipping based on a products sku?
How can the customer view the restrictions?
When a customer enters a delivery location for a product during checkout that has been restricted by the admin they will see a warning notification informing them that the location is restricted. To be able to complete checkout, they will need to enter a new permitted delivery address.
To learn more about how this looks see this Help article.
Will this work as 'shopping cart rules' but for shipping?
Can the shipping methods be disabled on specific days?
Can the extension filter out shipping to certain countries and/or states?
Yes. The Extension can restrict shipping to one more more countries and/or states. Or can filter based on Zip-code.
To learn more about this feature see this Help article.
Version 1.0.5 19th Aug 2018
- fixed issue with multiselect restricted countries
- added module settings
Version 1.0.3 6th Aug 2016
- Added ability to translate shipping restriction title on the shipping method area in cart and checkout
Version 1.0.2 14th July 2016
- fixed warning on product duplication
Version 1.0.1 13th Sep 2016
- Fixed showing message for cart item.