Magento Store Credit Line for Magento® 1
The Magento Store Credit Extension allows the store admin to provide a line of credit to their customers. Customers can check their available credit at any time, complete a purchase using the store credit line payment method, and pay the balance from their customer account.
Usually in B2B business, one of the essential aspects of purchasing is developing a store credit line, letting customers purchase goods up to the your approved credit line limit without any hassle, just place the order and get the goods.
Limiting Store CreditThe Admin can use the extension setting to set the general store credit for all customers , set credit line for a specific customer or for customer groups.
|Admin setting screen for setting store credit for specific customer|
Using the Credit Line Extension:
- Admin can set a store credit line for customers – The Admin can set a default store credit for all customers or for specific customers
- Allow store credit for specific customer groups – Store admin can decide which customer groups are allowed to have a line of credit
- Admin can decide how to charge a specific customer and when – Admin can decide whether or not to charge customers using an automatic invoice sent to thier email or by sending one manually
- If customer invoices have not been paid, admin can disable the store credit – When setting store credit as 0, the store credit payment method will not be available for the customer
- Customer can manage their balance and history from their account – Customers can see their credit line, and their account purchase activity. Customers can also pay their balance at any time
Magento Store Credit Extension Related Extensions
Magento Store Credit Extension Related Resources
Magento Store Credit Line Extension Features
Please check the user guide to learn more about this extension.
- Admin can set a default store credit line or individual credit line for customers
- Allow store credit line for customer groups or all customers
- Admin can send manual invoices for an outstanding balance
- Admin can set automatic invoices to be sent to customers
- Admin can set schedule to send automatic invoices for outstanding balances
- Allow credit line option for specific customer groups
- Hide store credit line payment option if credit line is 0
- Customer can see their available store credit line during checkout
- Customer can see their entire purchase history using store credit line, in their account
- Customers can pay their balance from their account
- The customer has a pay now button on their account to pay their balance at any time.
Magento Store Credit Line Extension Image Gallery
Magento Store Credit Line Extension Demo Request
Magento Store Credit Line Extension Frequently Asked Questions
Ver 0.1.6 Release 30th Nov 2017
- New Attribute Credit Term – Number of days before due date for repayment.
- New Reminders system, Admin can decide days of Term in which customer will receive email messages with reminder to clear Credit Balance.
- Admin can repay manually any customer’s credit line.
Credit Line Extension Release 20th April 2017