Video Lessons Manager Certificate AddOn Description
The CM Video Lessons Manager Certificate AddOn for WordPress supports sending the user a PDF certificate once he/she finishes watching all videos in a lesson or course.
You can activate per lesson or per course a certificate. This also includes the ability to set the title of the email sent to the user and the body of the email.
This addon also include shortcodes to display the user all the certificate he has per lessons and course he have finished.
Once combined with the Quiz Addon for Video Lessons the certificate can be triggered only after the quiz was completed successfully
For more information about this addon please check this link
Video Lessons Manager Certificate Prerequisite Plugin
You need to have the CM Video Lessons Manager Pro installed before using this addon
Video Lessons Manager Certificate Features
- Add Certificate Per Each Lesson – Admin can define a certificate for each lesson.
- Add Certificate Per Each Course – Admin can define a certificate for each Course.
- Certificate Notification – Send user an email notification containing certificate information
- Certificate Email Template – Customize certificate email template. You can override certificate content per each course
- User Dashboard – Show user a dashboard using a shortcode with all his certificates
Video Lessons Manager Certificate Gallerys
Video lessons Manager Certificate Frequently Asked Questions
What do users receive certificates for?
That’s really up to you. You can award them certificates manually for submitting coursework, you can also award them certificates for viewing all of the videos, lessons or for completely viewing a course.
The Quiz add-on
compliments the certificates add-on well by awarding users certificates when they have correctly answered a quiz following viewing video material.
How do users receive their certificates?
What file format does the Certificate come in?
The original email version of the certificate sent is a HTML email. This can be downloaded by the users in PDF file format.