WordPress Powerful Responsive Slider
Beautify your pages with rich and attractive images!
The admin can add as many sliders as needed and manage all of them using a simple dashboard.
Using the Powerful Responsive Slider WordPress Plugin
- Build the Slider – Use a Drag and Drop interface to add multiple images to a slider, with title, description and links.
- Configure – Do you want custom size? Vertical controls? Autostart? You can define this for each slider.
- Handy Shortcode – Use shortcodes to add sliders to your site. You can easily find shortcodes in the slider’s page or in the general dashboard.
- Attract Users – Make the most out of your visual content by highlighting it with a fancy slider.
Use Cases Examples For Responsive Slider
- Company Website – Showcase your projects with a slider gallery, linking to internal pages.
- Blog – Highlight the most relevant or sticky posts with impressive images.
- News Website – Use sliders to entice users to the click on your headlines.
Powerful Responsive Slider Plugin Additional Resources
WordPress Powerful Responsive Slider Plugin Features
- Versatile – Choose between five beautiful types: Simple Slider, Number Slider, Bullet Slider, Slideshow Slider and Thumbnail Slider.
- Slick Interface – Creating and managing sliders is easily done, with just a few clicks.
- Global and Individual Settings – Each slider can have its own width and height, transition time and vertical controls. It can also follow the default value.
- Replaces Default Gallery – A simple setting allows the plugin to take over all galleries generated by the default WordPress shortcode.
- Handy Shortcodes – Shortcodes for each slider can be found quickly in the dashboard.
|This demo shows live versions of the five slider plugin types.|
See them in action!
For more in-depth descriptions, visit the plugin user guide.
WordPress Powerful Responsive Slider Plugin Frequently Asked Questions
What's the use of this plugin?
Can I create multiple sliders?
How do I add a slider to a page?
Powerful Responsive Slider Front-End Image Gallery
Version 1.0.5 21st Feb 2019
- Added proportional scaling settings
Version 1.0.4 13th Feb 2019
- Improvement in replace the gallery shortcode feature
Version 1.0.3 31th Jan 2019
- Added new slider type called “Numbers”
Version 1.0.2 30th Jan 2019
- Improvement in add multiple slides feature
Version 1.0.1 20th Jan 2019
- Added preview option
- Updated package 1.8.6
Version 1.0.0 13th Jan 2019
- First Release