WordPress Powerful Responsive Slider
Five Slider Types
Choose between five responsive types:
Configure each aspect of your sliders, from size to transition time.
|The Slideshow Type slider (click to enlarge)|
Beautify your pages with rich and attractive images!
The admin can add as many sliders as needed and manage all of them using a simple dashboard.
Using the Powerful Responsive Slider WordPress Plugin
- Build the Slider – Use a Drag and Drop interface to add multiple images to a slider, with title, description and links.
- Configure – Do you want custom size? Vertical controls? Autostart? You can define this for each slider.
- Handy Shortcode – Use shortcodes to add sliders to your site. You can easily find shortcodes in the slider’s page or in the general dashboard.
- Attract Users – Make the most out of your visual content by highlighting it with a fancy slider.
Use Cases Examples For Responsive Slider
- Company Website – Showcase your projects with a slider gallery, linking to internal pages.
- Blog – Highlight the most relevant or sticky posts with impressive images.
- News Website – Use sliders to entice users to the click on your headlines.
Powerful Responsive Slider Plugin Additional Resources
Responsive Slider Plugin Related Products
WordPress Powerful Responsive Slider Plugin Features
|Five Visuals – Choose between five beautiful types: Simple Slider, Number Slider, Bullet Slider, Slideshow Slider and Thumbnail Slider|
|Slick Interface – Create and manage sliders with just a few clicks|
|Global and Individual Settings – Each slider can have its own width and height, transition time and vertical controls. It can also follow the default value|
|Replaces Default Gallery – A simple setting allows the plugin to take over all galleries generated by the default WordPress shortcode|
|Handy Shortcodes – Shortcodes for each slider can be found quickly in the dashboard|
WordPress Powerful Responsive Demo
|This demo shows live versions of the five slider plugin types.|
See them in action!
For more in-depth descriptions, visit the plugin user guide.
WordPress Powerful Responsive Slider Plugin Frequently Asked Questions
Please check the user guide to learn more about this plugin.
What's the use of this plugin?
How many slider types are there?
Can I create multiple sliders?
How do I add a slider to a page?
Powerful Responsive Slider Front-End Image Gallery
Customer Reviews for the Plugin
- GorgeousThis plugin is really user-friendly and made my website so much more visually stunning! Super happy and I get so many compliments now!
- Hassle-freeI tried other plugins that have been around for longer, but I was able to achieve similar or better results with this with minimum setup.
- Good slidersThe thumbnail slider was a great fit for our company blog and the tech team gave us great feedback on it
- BeautifulMade my site much more beautiful THANKS
Powerful Responsive Slider Release Notes
Version 1.0.8 13th May 2020
- Bugfix with thumbnail library
- Updated package 1.8.10
Version 1.0.7 28th Feb 2019
- Improvement in slide scaling settings
Version 1.0.6 24th Feb 2019
- Improvement in preview section
Version 1.0.5 21st Feb 2019
- Added proportional scaling settings
Version 1.0.4 13th Feb 2019
- Improvement in replace the gallery shortcode feature
Version 1.0.3 31th Jan 2019
- Added new slider type called “Numbers”
Version 1.0.2 30th Jan 2019
- Improvement in add multiple slides feature
Version 1.0.1 20th Jan 2019
- Added preview option
- Updated package 1.8.6
Version 1.0.0 13th Jan 2019
- First Release