MicroPayments Group Actions Add-on Description
The CM MicroPayments Group Actions Add-on for WordPress supports granting or subtracting a fixed amount every defined number of days based on the user role or group.
Manage Multiple OperationsMany of these actions, called operations, can work at the same time, enabling the admin to manage periodic actions for multiple groups
|Editing an Operation|
MicroPayments Group Actions Add-on Prerequisite Plugin
You need to have the CM MicroPayment Platform plugin installed before using this add-on.
MicroPayments Group Actions Add-on Features
To learn more about this add-on, check its guide.
- Flexible Rules – Periodically add or subtract points from multiple users based on groups and/or roles. You can set the amount of points of the transaction and choose the number of days after which each action should repeat.
- Multiple Operations – Create automatic rules for as many groups as needed. Groups can be involved in multiple rules.
- Get Personal – Two labels are available to personalize the operations, making it easy to translate the content.
MicroPayments Group Actions Add-on Gallery
MicroPayments Group Actions Add-on Frequently Asked Questions
Can this add-on be used to subtract points from a user group on an interval?
Yes, negative values can be applied to groups on a chosen interval. This can be a means by which you charge users for a service such as a subscription or a tax on points for a game.
To learn more about this feature see this Help article.
Can I change the label that is applied when a user group is charged a certain amount?
How many group actions sets can be created with the add-on?
What kind of groups are you able to apply group actions to?
How do I add Micropayment points to a user Role on a recurring basis? e.g. to Authors
First you need to create a User Group set selecting the user role for the set.
Then set the interval (how often to apply points) and the amount (the number of points to award / charge).
You should also double check that Periodic Group Based Operations are enabled.
MicroPayments Group Actions Changelog
Version 1.0.3 From 19th Mar 2019
- Added basic income functionality
- Updated package 1.8.6
Version 1.0.2 From 25th Mar 2018
- Fixed the bugs
- Updated the licensing API