Business Directory Payments Add-On
The WordPress Business Directory Payments AddOn allows admin to set a price for listing a new business or renewing an existing one.
When adding a new business, the user will receive an email with a payment link. Once the link is clicked, the user will be taken to the cart to complete the payment.
This Add-On is a supplement for the Business Directory Plugin that lets users submit and manage their own listings within the business directory.
Using the Business Directory Payments Add-On
- Pay for New Listings – Charge users for submitting new listings in a directory
- Pay for Listing Renewals – Automatically charge users for renewing existing listings
- Pay for Claiming a Business – Charge users for claiming an existing business in the directory
- Pay for viewing a Business – Charge users for viewing an existing business in the directory
Business Directory Community Prerequisite Plugin
You need to have CM Business Directory plugin installed before using the community addon
Business Directory Community Related Plugins
Business Directory Payments Plugin Features
- Define a recurring or one-time payment for adding a new business
- Send users an email with payment link based on an admin defined template
- Define a payment amount for renewing an existing business.
- Send users an email reminder for business listing payment renewal
- Payment is based on Easy Digital Downloads: you can use all EDD additional extensions including payment gateways, discount codes, overall discounts, abandon cart reminder, and more
- Supports changing all labels related to the listing payment
- Supports mixed mode payment while keeping the basic business information free of charge
Business Directory Payments Image Gallery
Business Directory Payments Frequently Asked Questions
Please check the user guide to learn more about this plugin.
Version 1.0.6 30th Dec 2016
- Claiming function fixed
- Added new filters
Version 1.0.5 10th Aug 2016
- Added pay per view support
- Updated licensing APi
Version 1.0.4 13th July 2016
- Added the option to show Free Limited Listing (if it is enabled then the unpaid items can be shown with limited fields)
- Added the option to select which fields should be displayed in the Free Limited Listing
Version 1.0.3 13th June 2016
- Fixed a bug during deactivation of the main plugin
- Updated Licensing API
Version 1.0.2 21st Mar 2016
- Updated licensing API
- Added automatic updates from plugin dashboard
- Replaced plugin admin interface including license activation and userguide