Notify Me When Back in Stock Extension for Magento® 1
With the Notify Me When Back in Stock extension your customers can subscribe to receive email notifications when out of stock products are back in stock.
When a customer is notified you can not only make another sale, but you can also increase their overall loyalty and likeliness to return to your store.
Measure Products Demand
- Measure demand for missing products – When you are missing items and you aren’t sure if it’s worth investing in restocking them – use our extension to have people leave their requests and measure the demand.
- Measure demand for products you’re considering selling – Use the Notify Me when back in stock extension to quickly see what products your customers want to see in your store. Test the water with a new product before investing in ordering it.
Using the Notify Me When Back in Stock Extension:
- Back in stock notification – Have customers subscribe to get notified when the product comes back into stock
- Reports of products demand – Generate reports to understand what products are missing before purchasing new products and building your inventory
- Improve customer Loyalty – Increase your sales and customer loyalty by providing a tailored solution to notify customers when a product they are interested in is back in stock .
- Mailchimp integration – The Notify Me extension can add the subscribers directly to your mailchimp account, including data about the products they are interested in. Build powerful informed mailing lists for effective email marketing campaigns
- Manage emails sent when back in stock – Send an additional promotion when the product is back in stock using the back in stock email template
Notify Me When Back in Stock Extension Related Extensions
Notify Me When Back in Stock Extension Features
- Back in stock notification form – Back in stock subscription form appears on the product page
- Reports of missing products – Full reports on the products people are interested in that are out of stock
- Report on each product – Who subscribed, who got notified, how many times and when
- Customize the front-end form – Admin can set the form message, button and confirmation text that appears on the frontend
- Differentiate between logged-in customers and visitors – Admin can set different messages, form buttons and confirmation texts to appear on the frontend for logged in users (including their names) and anonymous visitors
- Mailchimp integration – Our extension can add subscribers directly to your mailchimp mailing lists, including data about the products they are interested in
- Get daily reports – The store admin can recieve a daily report by email with information regarding back in stock notification requests
- Manage email template sent when back in stock – Decide exactly how you want the notification email that is sent to customers to read and look when a product comes back into stock
- Supports all types of Magento products – Configurable, simple, virtual, grouped, downloadable and bundle products
- Supports configurable products – Products associated to a configurable product can display the Back in Stock form