Notify Me When Back in Stock Extension for Magento 2
With the Notify Me When Back in Stock extension your customers can subscribe to receive email notifications when out of stock products are back in stock.
When a customer is notified, you can not only make another sale, but you can also increase their overall loyalty and likeliness to return to your store.
Measure Products Demand
- Measure demand for missing products – When you are missing items and you aren’t sure if it’s worth investing in restocking them – use our extension to have people leave their requests and measure the demand.
- Measure demand for the products you’re considering selling – Use the Notify Me when back in stock extension to quickly see what products your customers want to see in your store. Test the water with a new product before investing in ordering it.
Using the Notify Me When Back in Stock Extension
- Back in stock notification – Have customers subscribe to get notified when the product comes back into stock
- Reports of products demand – Generate reports to understand what products are missing before purchasing new products and building your inventory
- Improve customer Loyalty – Increase your sales and customer loyalty by providing a tailored solution to notify customers when a product they are interested in is back in stock .
- Mailchimp integration – The Notify Me extension can add the subscribers directly to your mailchimp account, including data about the products they are interested in. Build powerful informed mailing lists for effective email marketing campaigns
- Manage emails sent when back in stock – Send an additional promotion when the product is back in stock using the back in stock email template
Notify Me Related Products
Notify Me When Back in Stock Extension Features
|Back in stock notification form – Back in stock subscription form appears on the product page.|
|Reports of missing products – Full report on the products people are interested in that are out of stock.|
|Report on each product – Who subscribed, who got notified, how many times and when.|
|Customize the front-end form – Admin can set the form message, back in stock button and confirmation text that appears on the frontend.|
|Differentiate between logged-in customers and visitors – Admin can set different messages, form buttons and confirmation texts to appear on the frontend for logged in users (including their names) and anonymous visitors.|
|Mailchimp integration – Our extension can add subscribers directly to your mailchimp mailing lists, including data about the products they are interested in.|
|Get daily reports – The store admin can receive a daily report by email with information regarding back in stock requests.|
|Manage email template sent when back in stock – Decide exactly how you want the stock notification email with restock alert or back in stock delay that is sent to customers to read and look when a product comes back into stock.|
|Supports all types of Magento products – Configurable, simple, virtual, grouped, downloadable and bundle products.|
|Supports configurable products – Products associated with a configurable product can display the Back in Stock form.|
Magento Notify Me When Back in Stock Demo Request
Notify Me When Back in Stock Image Gallery
Magento Notify Me When Back in Stock Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Benefit of the Back in Stock Extension
It’s main aim is to retain customers interested in something you have for sale which is out of Stock. It is also useful for floating potential Products on your store, however to see what the interest would be. This is aided by the Back in Stock notification requests statistics.
To learn more about this feature see this Help article.
For how long are Back in Stock notification requests recorded on the site?
Do users who are logged in need to leave their email address?
Yes. The reason for this is that pages are fully cached for overall performance reasons. For logged in users to be able to request Back in Stock notifications Full Page Caching would need to first be disabled.
To ask us for a quote for this Get in Touch.
What happens if a customer requests Back in Stock notifications twice? Will they receive double notifications?
Magento Notify Me When Releae Notes
Extension Version 1.0.1 19th May 2019
- fix: cminds logo added and change display position in configuration