Advanced Permissions Extension for Magento®2
The Advanced Permissions extension lets the admin easily manage multi-stores by assigning a new custom role permission to specific admin managers. They will be able to view and edit only particular products, categories, store views and websites.
Create Specific RolesThe extension adds many options to create roles. Each one can have specific permissions to inventories, categories and customers.
|Choosing between different role scopes|
Using the Advanced Permissions Extension
- Assign an admin user to a specific website or store view – The main admin can assign any admin user to view and edit information like products, categories or orders related only to a specific website or store and not to all of the site
- Create Specific Roles – The admin can assign custom scopes, products and categories to each role. This ensures the power to distribute permissions in the most efficient way.
- Adapt According to the Store’s Needs – The extension is set up in an easy to configure way. It’s possible to perform general role assignments and, if the eCommerce demands, extend and deepen these settings.
- Streamline Management – The specific roles ensured by the extension have the potential to streamline every step of the store management process.
Advanced Permissions Extension Related Extensions
Advanced Permissions Extension Features
To learn more about the product, check its documentation page.
- Streamline Management – Create roles with specific permissions and organize your workforce. Users with limited view will only have to deal with the information they are assigned to.
- Inventories, Categories and Customers – With Advanced Permissions, each role can be allowed or prohibited from accessing, editing and deleting inventory items, categories and customers.
- Flexible – Role assignment can be done either with quick, broad configurations or with complex, in-depth assignments. This makes the module ideal for stores of any size.
- Grant Limited Access – The permissions also encompass which scope the users have access to. So, certain roles might be allowed to only see specific store views, for instance.
Magento® Advanced Permissions Extension Demo Request
Advanced Permissions Image Gallery
Magento® Multi User Account Frequently Asked Questions
Does this extension work by converting Customers into "Advanced Users"?
Is there any limit to the number of advanced users that you can create?
This extension works by altering the permission settings for users that you create on your site. You can give as many users advanced permissions using the extension as you like, there is no upward limit.
Do Advanced Users have access to the Store admin panel?
Can I revoke users advanced permissions after I have set them, or return users to their previous status?
Can I filter out and view or isolate somehow users who have been granted advanced permissions using the extension?
Does this extension work with multiple stores (e.g. different languages)
Yes, the extension allows you to restrict the view of the user to specified stores or websites.
Version 1.0.3 from 5th Feb 2019
- Bug fixes
Version 1.0.2 from 1st Nov 2018
- Ddd fix for setup:di:compile for PHP 5.5.22 and higher versions
- Now the data is filtered in the tabs “Bestsellers”, “Most Viewed Products”, “New Customers” on the admin side
- Add code fixes