CM Tooltip Glossary Pro
Tooltip Glossary Pro is a Premium version of Super Tooltip Glossary
Version 2.2.2 Build 20th May 2013
This plugin adds many more features and functionality to Super Tooltip Glossary plug, giving the admin the power to customize the tooltip behavior, adding support for site SEO and adding strong support for managing large glossaries.
Features (Pro Version Only) + Demo
The Pro version adds a layer of powerful features to the Super Tooltip Glossary
- Pagination – Ability to add pagination for the glossary page in both server side and client side (Support for large glossaries). Admin can also control pagination size (Demo)
- Widget – Glossary widget which shows a random number of terms with link to Glossary index (Demo (Scroll down and look at the right side for Glossary), (image)
- Link Style – Ability to change term link style (Settings:image)
- Tooltip Style – Ability to change tooltip shape, colors, border (Demo (Highlight any term)) , (Settings:image)
- Import / Export – Import / Export glossary file to/from CSV format. (image)
- Internal Links – Option to add a link back to glossary page from each term page (Demo)
- Editor Button – Editor button to support glossary exclude. (image)
- Synonyms – Can add several Synonyms per each term, tooltip will appear for all Synonyms in posts and glossary index (Demo), (Glossary Term Page: image)
- Related Post – Show all related posts for each glossary term, this option is cached to enhance performance (Demo), (Settings: image)
- Multisite – Support Multisite
- Gratitude Message – Does not include Gratitude message in the footer.
- Singular and Plural – Support different variations of a noun – user need to specify each
- Glossary term supports more post options
- Related Glossary terms – Related Terms to specific term are displayed based on setting
- Localization – All labels are external in setting and can be localized easily
- Custom Characters – Support for custom characters in alphabetical index (image), (Demo in Finish), (Another Demo in Finnish)
- Definition in Index – show the terms AND the definitions in Alphabetical index (image)
The plugin code is well documented and we are continually releasing updates and new features.
Support is given only to users who purchased the Pro plugins. Please use this support form to send support requests
0. Remove / Deactivate existing tooltip glossary version
1. Upload the plugin folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins' menu in WordPress
3. Define your glossary terms under the glossary menu item in the administration interface. The title of the page should be the term. The body content should be the definition.
4. Create a main glossary page (example “Glossary”) with no body content if you wish to. If you do not create this page then your terms will still be highlighted but there will not be a central listing of all your terms.
5. In the plugin's dashboard preferences, enter the main glossary page's id (optional as above)
6. There are a handful of other optional preferences available in the dashboard.
Note: You must have a call to wp_head() in your template in order for the tooltip js and css to work properly. If your theme does not support this you will need to link to these files manually in your theme (not recommended).
Purchase CM Tooltip Pro
|You can use your credit card and pay with PayPal even if you don't have a PayPal account. While checking-out choose PayPal and select the option "I don't have a PayPal account".|