Magento Optimization Analysis Service
Our premium service to analyze your Magento 1 or 2 store and help you make it work faster by analyzing the following actions:
- Speed test of your Magento 1 or 2 store
- Extensions and theme to check if any one of them is slowing the store
- Database queries and response time
- External API calls and services which your Magento website is using
- Conflicts that might cause issues
- Large images and files that might slow your site
Magento Optimization Analysis Service Final Report
Our final report includes the following aspects and recommendations:
- Prioritized suggestions on how they could improve your Magento site speed
- Overview of your eCommerce site speed optimization status
- Extensions you might need to add, remove or replace
- External services you might need to add to help you speed up your Magento site
- Theme issues that require fixing in order to optimize it
- Estimation of time and cost to implement changes
Implementing Optimization Process on your Magento Store
This analysis is a report which you can prioritize and implement as you see fit. During this analysis we do not conduct the work itself, and instead provide you with the steps you need to take in order to optimize your Magento website.
We to work with you on the implementation in a separate service if that is needed.
Our Magento team only has certified developers and can easily help speeding and optimizing your store and make your store work faster.
Who Benefits The Most
- Store Struggling With Performance – Any eCommerce suffering with slowdowns can benefit from an audit and performance service
- SEO Boosting – If your store depends on organic traffic, doing periodic optimizations can help you rank higher on Google
- Huge Database – For shops that index hundreds or thousands of products, it’s essential to optimize performance so that customers find products quickly
How CreativeMinds Support Works
It’s simple! Once you purchase the service, just send an email to our support team so we can arrange the best way and time to perform the service.
Note that, due to the nature of the service, we might require full FTP and server access.
Why CreativeMinds Support
There are many reasons why you should hire us. Are you not sure or have a question? Get in touch with us!
- Expertise – Our team is formed by certified Magento specialists. We know what we are doing
- Security – The integrity of your site and data are always the main concern to us
- Priority – Your support tickets will be handled first, ensuring we can work together smoothly
- Communication – Our team is ready to communicate and solve all questions in English
Optimization Service Request Details Form
How experienced is the CreativeMinds team?
Our Magento developers have extensive experience with the platform and eCommerce in general
This familiarity ensures we can pinpoint and address all internal issues that, in some way, affect sales.
What is the final result of this service? Will you perform the fixes?
This service does not include implementing those fixes. We produce a report that can be used by you or any provider.
With that being said, we will be happy to discuss a follow-up service to put the plan in action.
Do I need to give CreativeMinds server access?
Yes, it is necessary. We can measure performance with access, but only by understanding how your site is set up we can evaluate the best way to address issues. This includes an admin account on Magento and access to server files via FTP.
If you are worried about your main admin account, we can help you setting up new admin accounts which you can delete in a later moment.
Do you offer any sort of warranty or refunds for this service?
This service involves suggestions based on our professional analysis and you can opt on how better implement the improvements. As such, we cannot offer warranties or refunds.
If you would like to know more about us or this service, please get in touch so we can solve any questions.
Other Magento Service Packages
Magento Optimization – Terms of Service
- We will need to access your server (both FTP and WP-Admin) and might need to modify existing settings
- We are not liable for factors that might hinder performance but are outside our control. Examples: hosting issues, faulty server, spambot attacks
- While we take all possible precautions, we can’t be liable for any loss of data. Please backup your site before we start working