Plugin Installation Service for WordPress
Don’t waste time downloading, installing, activating and configuring plugins. Our team takes care of all technical challenges to make sure you spend your energy on what matters more for your business.
We take complete care of installing plugins on WordPress. So if you’re unsure how to add plugins to WordPress or simply don’t have the time to be installing WordPress plugins everytime you pick a new one, enlist the help of our WordPress installation services.
WordPress Installation Packages
- Plugin Installation – The WordPress plugin installation services cover one of our CreativeMinds plugins on one WordPress website.
- Comprehensive Service – We handle every step of the process, from downloading the plugin to completing the installation. We even carry out check to ensure there are no conflicts with other WordPress plugins. If you would like us to install third-party plugins, let us know in advance
- Plugin Installation Service + Skype / Zoom Meeting – Let’s have a 30-minute Skype or Zoom call in English to go over all relevant features, so that you know how to adjust the plugin to your needs.
- CSS Adjustment – Your theme doesn’t match well with one of our plugins? We can perform essential style changes via CSS adjustments so they work seamlessly.
Who Benefits The Most
- New WordPress Users – If you’re new to the platform and don’t know how to install a plugin on WordPress, we can help. Don’t lose time and leave the technical side of installing WordPress plugins to the experts.
- Complex WordPress – Do you use a huge amount of plugins in your WordPress installation? Hire us and ensure the new software will be activated smoothly.
- Sensitive Data – If you handle sensitive information and fear losing it by installing new programs, leave the service with us. We’ll do it safely.
Other WordPress Service Packages
How CreativeMinds Support Work
It’s simple! Once you purchase the service, just send an email to our support team so we can arrange the best way and time to perform the service.
Note that, due to the nature of the plugin installation service, we might require full FTP and server access.
Why CreativeMinds Support
There are many reasons why you should hire us. Got a question? Get in touch with us!
- Expertise – Our team is formed by WordPress specialists. We know what we are doing when it comes to adding plugins to WordPress.
- Security – The integrity of your site and data are always our main concern.
- Priority – Your support tickets will be handled first, ensuring we can work together smoothly to install plugins.
- Communication – Our team is ready to communicate and solve all questions in English.
Plugin Installation Service for WordPress Questions
I've just purchased the installation service. What do I do? When will the service be performed?
You should have received a receipt with your purchase information. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll kick-start the project.
As a rule, installations are performed within 48 hours after the date of purchase, and we agree on a date as soon as we get in touch.
It’s unlikely, but this period might be extended if the set up particularly complex. In that case, we will notify you.
What is this service? Does it include only installation or also configuration of the plugin?
- Plugin Installation – Covers one of our plugins and one site. We handle every step from downloading the plugin to making sure there isn’t any noticeable conflict. If you would like us to install third-party plugins, let us know in advance
- Plugin Installation + Skype / Zoom Meeting – Let’s have a 30-minute Skype / Zoom call in English to go over all relevant features, so that you know how to adjust the plugin to your needs
- CSS Adjustment – Your theme doesn’t match well with one our plugins? We can perform essential style changes via CSS adjustments so they work seamlessly
If you would like a mix of these (for instance, CSS adjustment with a Skype / Zoom call), please get in touch with us beforehand.
Do I need to give CreativeMinds server access?
Yes, that is an integral part of the service. This includes an admin account on WordPress and eventually access to server files via FTP.
If you are worried about your main admin account, we can help you setting up an admin account which you can delete in a later moment.
Finally, we are happy to provide you with an overall list of changes we performed so you can keep track of them.
Do you install and configure plugins from other companies?
Plugin Installation Service for WordPress – Terms of Service
- You are required to have an active license of the plugin
- We can’t guarantee troubleshooting conflicts caused by third-party plugins
- Installation projects will be performed within 24 hours
- We will need to access your server (both FTP and WP-Admin) and might need to modify existing settings
- While we take all possible precautions, we can’t be liable for any loss of data. Please backup your site before we start working