CraetiveMinds Glossary is build using our WordPress Tooltip Glossary Plugin.
You many click on any term on the left to see the definition
- A Round
- A/B Testing
- Above the Fold
- Ad Rotation
- Ad Server
- Admin Panel
- Affiliated Product Name- Example
- Alt Attribute
- Application programming interface
- Bounce Rate
- Burn Rate
- Business Model
- Call Option
- Card sorting
- Checkout Process
- Click rate
B2B (Business to Business) is a term commonly used in eCommerce to describe transactions that are conducted between businesses. Manufacturers, retailers and wholesalers typically conduct business-to-business transactions, such as buying and selling of products, services, and information with each other. Often these transactions do not involve the consumer.
Some examples of business-to-business transactions include:
- A Magento® extension developer selling extensions or modules to a web design company.
- A restaurant supplier wholesales plastic forks and plates to a restaurant.
- A small business insurance provider may sell insurance to law firm.
We provide a full B2B solution for Magneto, please contact us for more information .