Store Locator for Magento 2
Help users to find the nearest store with a Google Maps by using the Magento 2 Store Locator Extension.
Magento Store Locator Use Cases
- Encourage customers to buy online or reserve and pick up in-store – let users to search for a product online, pay for it and pick it up in the closest offline shop.
- Boost footfall – let your customers know more about store locations and increase your online visibility.
- Plan your efforts – offer more detailed information for customers, so there will be no need to hire people to answer general queries. Thus you will be concentrated on more important projects and issues.
Filter Store LocationsAllow users to find the closest store to visit and pick up products quickly.
Just set the radius the stores are available around, and the customers can easily find the best suitable options for them.
|Filter Necessary Locations|
|The time is changed automatically|
Configure Opening/Closed Hours Per StoreChange the status of the store depending on time automatically.
Moreover, you can set time for all your Magento 2 store or specify time for each store location.
Add Holidays Dates or Special Days OffDo your stores have special days off like Christmas Eve or Easter?
Just choose what store should be closed during a special period or make it for multiple stores in bulk!
|Display Holidays Dates|
|Save all the stores locally or import them!|
Import / Export Store LocationsExport hundreds of store locations via CSV files or add new store locations within that file!
Import necessary locations to your Magento 2 store and save all the data!
Using the Store Locator Extension
- Show your multiple store locations on an interactive map – Add as many locations as you need and use Google Maps as a default map.
- Mark each location with a picture and a detailed contact information – Improve visual performance and add images per each location. Leave phone numbers, address, email, or brief description to direct customers to your offline shop.
- Export and Import locations – save all the information locally via CSV files or use them to import locations to a new Magento 2 store.
- Search Result List – Display search results when customers start typing.
- Easy Setup and Configuration – Connect your Magento 2 store with Google Maps via API key.
- Show Opening Hours and Holidays Dates – Show opening/closed hours for each store. Moreover, the extension calculates automatically when offline stores are open/closed depending on your time zone. Add holidays dates, and the extension will highlight a store if it’s closed.
Store Locator Extension Related Resources
- The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Magento
- Overview of Magento Online Tutorials for Beginners and Advanced Users
Store Locator Extension Related Products
Store Locator Extension Features
Please check the user guide to learn more about this extension.
|Display multiple store locations in Google Maps – show an unlimited number of store locations and integrate the extension with the Google Maps service for easier search.|
|Allow searching by locations – let your customers search offline store by counties, states, cities.|
|Include unlimited store locations – create as many offline stores as you wish. There is no limitation while adding a store location.|
|Enable importing locations from CSV file – import locations to your store via CSV file. Add new locations in the same way.|
|Able to insert an image to mark on map – attract customer attention by adding images per each location. Add multiple images per row so the customers get a full view of offline stores.|
|Include Google maps suggestion when you type characters on a pop-up search box – the extension suggests locations automatically once customers start typing.|
|Enable inserting/modifying/deleting store location detail such as images, addresses, contact information – enrich information about store locations by entering contact details for each location.|
|Allow showing the opening and closing time of the store – manage open and closed time settings for all stores in bulk or for each store individually.|
|Export the data of the store by CSV file – save the data locally within a CSV file.|
|Create general or specific holidays – add holiday dates for multiple stores in bulk or individually.|
|Allow customers to search stores by radius – let customers search for stores within a set radius value.|
Store Locator Extension Image Gallery
Front-End(Click to Expand)
Back-End and Settings (Click to Expand)
Free Gift Product Extension Frequently Asked Questions
How do I connect my Magento 2 store with Google Maps?
After the key is created the extension will set up the map automatically.
Can I set different opening hours for different stores?
Yes, the Store Locator extension for Magento 2 allows setting opening or closed hours for all stores in bulk or for each store individually.
Just uncheck the setting Use Config in Open/Closed Settings and configure the hours. Please note that you can also define the necessary time zones as well.
I want to add a brief description and external link to stores. Can I do that?
Yes, you can add content, widgets, email or links to store locations. The extension provides the built-in editor where you can add images, texts, links to offer more detailed information for customers.
Moreover, there is a separate section to create store’s details such as phone numbers, websites, email address.
All our offline stores will be closed during the Christmas holidays. How can I show it on Google Maps?
If you need to add holidays, you can define the holidays dates in the Backend and display them in the store’s DETAILS.
Where can I place Google Maps in my Magento 2 store?
There are two ways to display the page with store locations on the Frontend. You can place it on the top of homepage and the page footer. You can configure its visibility in the Backend as well.
Store Credit Line Extension Release Notes
Version 1.0.8 from 15th Oct 2019
- Bug fixes
Version 1.0.5 from 12th Oct 2019
- Bug fixes
Version 1.0.1 from 6th Oct 2019
- Show store description on frontend part