Product Attachments Extension for Magento 2
The Product Attachments for Magento 2 extension adds a special block with attachments anywhere on your website including product pages. So, your customers can get direct access to the files and download user guides, video tutorials, licenses and more.
Upload your own icons or use our suggested icons, add any file types and make your pages even more informative and easy for visitors to find what they’re looking for.
Manage All Attachments at OnceYou can view and manage all the attachments in one place. By using the Product Attachments extension you are able to show files after customers orders are completed.
|Manage Attachments from the Back-End|
The clients can find the files in a separate section after the order is completed. Thus all the important files will be stored in one place on the Dashboard regarding to certain products. The customer can also find the file on related product pages in a separate tab.
Product Attachments Use Cases
- Documentation – Provide all users a PDF with technical documentation for each product
- Schematics – Offer .STL files with 3D models of your products users can print and test
- Detailed Instructions – After customers buy the product, they receive a PDF manual with necessary set up information
- Video Sample – Attach .avi or .mp4 files with videos users can easily store
Place Attachments AnywhereThe Magento 2 Product Attachments extension allows placing files literally everywhere on your website.
Use widgets and insert informative attachments into CMS pages.
|Place Files Anywhere on Your Website|
Using the Product Attachments Extension
- Assign different files to categories and products – By using the Product Attachments extension you can add any file type and assign it to multiple categories and products.
- Manage attachments and icons – Easily add, view and configure files in a separate section. You can also add catchy icons to attract more customers.
- Add files to transactional emails – Let customers store information in customer accounts after their orders are completed. So, all the necessary and important information will be available to your clients.
- Specify customer groups – Make your attachments visible for specific customer groups and store views and organize all the information for different purposes.
Product Attachments Extension Related Extensions
Product Attachments Extension Features
To learn more about the product, check its documentation page.
|Place Anywhere – The extension allows you to place attachments on product, category and CMS pages via widgets|
|Unlimited File Types – Easily add various file types and assign them to products or categories|
|Admin vs. User Name – Select two titles for each attachment which shows one file title for the customers and the other one for the admin|
|Custom Icons – Upload an unlimited number of icon images as and assign them to specific file type. Customers will see what file format they will open or download. You can also use our package with icons that is included into the extension|
Display/Hide Files Features
|Hide Files by User – The Product Attachments extension for Magento 2 allows showing or hiding files for different customer groups|
|Hide Files Before Purchase – Give customers detailed information about services or products by adding attachments to transactional emails. Once the customer order is completed, the users will be able to manage the files on their dashboard in a separate section|
|Single Dashboard – Let customers find all the attachments regarding completed orders in their accounts on the Dashboard|
|File Preview – Allow users to open files in a separate browser window without downloading the attachment|
Magento Product Attachments Extension Demo Request
Product Attachments Image Gallery
Magento Product Attachments Frequently Asked Questions
Can I prevent certain customer groups from accessing product attachments?
Yes, the Product Attachments extension allows you to restrict access to customer groups by navigating to Stores → Settings → Configuration → CMINDS → Product Attachments → Product Tab → Choose Customer Groups to show the Tab.
In the multiple list select the groups you want to show the product attachments tab for.
Then, deselect the groups you don’t want to show the files for.
Is there a way to bulk assign the product attachment to multiple products?
Yes. The extension allows assigning the uploaded files to multiple products and categories after you upload the file to your store.
To learn more about this feature, see this Help article.
I already have the files in my store and just need to show them on my homepage. How to add files to pages?
It’s possible to add files to CMS pages by using widgets. The extension supports widgets allowing you to insert the attachment blocks anywhere on your website.
Is there a maximum file size for the extension?
No, there is no maximum file size for the extension. The file size will depend on your server settings.
To learn more about this feature see this Help article.
Can I upload videos and music?
Yes. By using the Product Attachments extension for Magento 2 you can add as many file type as you need. You are able to add types for documents, videos, support and more.
To learn more about this feature see this Help article.
Magento Product Attachments Release Notes
Version 1.0.5 from 06th Apr 2019
- Fixes several issues with best sellers tab on site’s dashboard.
Version 1.0.4 from 30th Mar 2019
- The filtering of websites on the Role page is working correctly.
- Now the customers in the customer grid are filtered correctly.
Version 1.0.3 from 5th Feb 2019
- Bug fixes
Version 1.0.2 from 1st Nov 2018
- Ddd fix for setup:di:compile for PHP 5.5.22 and higher versions
- Now the data is filtered in the tabs “Bestsellers”, “Most Viewed Products”, “New Customers” on the admin side
- Add code fixes