Marketplace PayPal Vendor Payments Module for Magento 2
The PayPal Integration module is a useful fast processing tool aimed to make vendors payments using their PayPal accounts.
Complete Payments Manually or AutomaticallyThe vendors can receive admin payments directly via PayPal.
|Marketplace Billing Reports|
You can decide how vendors should be paid:
- Manually through the Backend – send the payments to the vendor’s PayPal account manually on the separate grid in the Backend.
- Automatically after order is placed – after the customer places the order (the order is not shipped and invoiced), the payments will be sent to the supplier’s PayPal account automatically.
- Automatically after order is completed – after the customer places the order and the admin completes the order (the order is shipped and invoiced), the payments will be sent to the vendor’s PayPal account automatically.
In the last two cases, the payment will be sent to the vendor’s PayPal account with admin fees deducted.
|Configure API Settings|
Easy API SettingsConfigure the Payouts API in one place to make PayPal payments to multiple PayPal accounts in a single API call.
Supplier PayPal AccountsAssociate supplier PayPal accounts with their vendors accounts in the Backend and Frontend.
|Connecting Supplier PayPal Accounts|
Your suppliers can also add their PayPal email themselves, from the vendor portal.
|PayPal Payout Payments|
PayPal Payout PaymentsUpdate requested vendors payments in a separate section in the Backend. You are able to manage and track all payments in one place.
Now it’s easier to view all PayPal payouts information and update the payment status in one click if necessary.
Using the PayPal Marketplace Multi Vendor Module
- Process small transaction automatically
- Send payments to vendors through PayPal in the US, India and anywhere in the world
- Build vendors loyalty through a quick and easy payment process
- Reduce many of the risks in your current payment system such as fraud by automating vendors payments
Multi Vendor eCommerce Marketplace Plugin Related Resources
- Managing a Multi-Vendor Marketplace with CM Extensions for Magento®
- The Ultimate Guide to Managing a Thriving Multi-Vendor Store
- Top 5 Magento Online Marketplace Extensions
- How to Build a Community for your Magento® online Marketplace
- Fresh New Features for the Magento Marketplace Multi-Vendor Module
The module requires the CreativeMinds’ Marketplace Multi Vendor extension for Magento 2 in order to work.
Multi Vendor Extension Related Products
PayPal Vendor Payments Module Advanced Features
Please check the user guide to learn more about this module.
|Manual Payments – Manually add the transfer of all pending payments to the vendor|
|Pay After Order is Placed – The commission is automatically sent to the vendor’s PayPal email|
|Payments After Order is Completed – The payment is automatically sent to the vendor’s PayPal account after the order is shipped and invoiced|
|Select Currency – Choose from dollars, euros, yens and more based on PayPal app configuration.|
|Optimized API – Make PayPal payments to multiple PayPal accounts in a single API call|
|Simple Setting – Associate suppliers to their PayPal accounts in one place|
|Vendors Setting – Let your vendors connect their accounts with their PayPal email|
Magento Marketplace PayPal Vendor Payments Module Additional Requirements and Customization
Let us know if you are missing any marketplace functionality. We can help you customize the extension to meet your specific needs and business requirements.
MarketPlace Multi Vendor Extension Additional Modules
Magento Multi Vendor Marketplace module Demo
Magento MarketPlace PayPal Vendor Payments Module Image Gallery
Marketplace PayPal Vendor Payments module Frequently Asked Questions
Please check the user guide to learn more about this extension.
Why do I need to use this module?
The PayPal Integration module is a useful tool that will let the admin complete payments and send the payments directly to the Suppliers’ PayPal accounts.
Once your supplier connects their PayPal email with your Magento 2 account, the payment process will be much faster and go directly to PayPal.
Use the module to automate the payment process. It is a convenient payment tool that will save time by completing the payments manually and automatically.
What are the benefits of using this module?
By using the PayPal Integration module you can automate the payment process and send suppliers’ money directly to their PayPal account.
If it’s convenient for suppliers to use their PayPal for running a business, save your time and money and send the payments to suppliers after customer’s purchases are completed.
How to associate suppliers with their PayPal accounts?
There are two ways to connect supplier PayPal accounts: from the admin side and the supplier side.
1. Go to Suppliers, choose one of them and navigate to Account Information.
2. Then Add the supplier PayPal email in the relevant input box.
The PayPal account associated with this email will automatically be linked to the Magento payment system.
Supplier can also add their PayPal email on the vendor page by going to Settings → My Profile Page on their Supplier Dashboard. After the payment is completed, the supplier will receive a notification (the e-mail is specified in the field) about the sent payment and the link to the Paypal website.
How can I pay vendors manually?
After installing the module you can use Billing Report to track and make vendors payment. To create a manual payment, navigate to Suppliers → Billing Report. In the list pick the necessary payment and click the Create Manual Payment link. Then enter all the necessary values and the payment will be completed.