WordPress Maintenance Services and Monthly Support Details
Are you spending too much time fixing and maintaining WordPress? Do you need a reliable yet flexible service to set up plugins, adjust themes, add custom features and troubleshoot errors?
Our WordPress specialists team helps you preventing error messages, slowdowns and other issues preventing your WordPress site from work properly. We can also improve your site by adding features based on your needs.
Rest easy that your WordPress site, service or eCommerce is in the hands of professionals. Get in touch with us now!
WordPress Monthly Website Support Packages
We offer three packages:
- Basic – Common services, from plugin and theme installation to updates. Includes 4 additional hours for custom development and ongoing site maintenance tasks
- Advanced – Common services plus security auditing and performance monitoring. Includes 8 additional hours for custom development and ongoing site maintenance tasks
- Deluxe – All services. Includes 16 additional hours for custom development and ongoing site maintenance tasks
|$249 / Month||$449 / Month||$849 / Month|
|Help desk support|
|WordPress plugin updates|
|WordPress plugin installation|
|WordPress theme updates|
|WordPress core updates|
|WordPress backup support|
|WordPress security auditing|
|WordPress performance monitoring|
Additional Package Hours – Can be used for feature development, bug fixes, site optimization, consulting, code review, integration work and custom modifications.
|WordPress monthly available hours||4||8||16|
|$249 / Month||$449 / Month||$849 / Month|
Which Package Should I Choose?
That depends on the complexity of your needs.
Get in touch with us and we’ll provide the precise duration and description of what will be achieved.
Who Benefits The Most
- Entrepreneur – Setting up an eCommerce, booking site or service listing all by yourself? Let’s set up the technical foundation and grow together
- Small Businesses – You might not be able to hire a full-time WordPress specialist (and also might not need one). We can offer fast paced and personalized support
- Big Businesses – Let’s solve your problems so you can work smoothly. We can create and adjust any WordPress tools so that your team can save time
Other WordPress Service Packages
How WordPress Support Packages Helps You
- Boost Performance – Is your site slow? Are users having a hard time loading pages? We’ll evaluate it and come up with a plan
- Solve Conflicts – Experiencing constant crashes and errors? We can troubleshoot for you
- Fix Theme – The site visual is off? Elements are misaligned or broken? You might need a theme adjustment
- Update Theme or Plugins – Continuously update your plugins and your theme to the latest version making sure no conflicts arise and your site keep running as it should
- Develop New Features – Add new features to your site. We can prepare a plan and each month work along this plan to develop new features to your site.
Fixing Common WordPress Errors, such as
- White Screen of Death (WSOD)
- 500 Internal Server Error
- Error Establishing Database Connection
- Connection Timed Out
- Auto-Update issues
- Parse, 404, PHP errors
How CreativeMinds Support Work
It’s simple! Once you purchase the service, just send an email to our support team so we can arrange the best way and time to perform the service.
Note that, due to the nature of the service, we might require full FTP and server access.
Why CreativeMinds Support
There are many reasons why you should hire us. Are you not sure or have a question? Get in touch with us!
- Expertise – Our team is formed by WordPress specialists. We know what we are doing
- Security – The integrity of your site and data are always the main concern to us
- Priority – Your support tickets will be handled first, ensuring we can work together smoothly
- Communication – Our team is ready to communicate and solve all questions in English
WordPress Maintenance Services and Monthly Support Questions
I've just purchased a monthly plan. What do I do? When will the service be performed?
You should have received a receipt with your purchase information. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll kick-start the project.
Which package should I choose?
That depends heavily on which issues you would like to be handled.
If you need basic support without security and performance audits, the Basic package will be enough. If you would like specialists to increase your security and optimize your website, consider the Advanced and Deluxe plans.
But don’t worry: we can suggest a package for you. Please send an inquiry using the form below to know more.
Can I change from one package to another?
Yes, we can discuss upgrades and downgrades for subsequent months.
However, it’s not possible to change a plan after the month has started.
Can you work on more than one site?
The package includes maintenance of a single WordPress site.
Different sites usually have varying levels of complexity and purposes, so require individual attention. We can discuss including more than one site to a custom plan, but it’s possible that it will require another package altogether.
How experienced is the CreativeMinds support team?
We ensure our team experiences every step of the development process – from hearing and suggesting improvements to creating the plugin. This holistic view reflects on how we handle support, and it shows.
Our two support tier system helped them achieve a 78% “great” and 10% “ok” score for regular support tickets between February and April of 2019. Important to note: with this package, your tickets will be handled with priority.
Learn more and meet our team!
Do I need to give CreativeMinds server access?
Most likely yes, as virtually every support task requires fine-tuning internal settings and it’s not efficient to relay these changes as suggestions to the customer. This includes an admin account on WordPress and access to server files via FTP.
If you are worried about your main admin account, we can help you setting up new admin accounts which you can delete in a later moment.
Finally, we are happy to provide you with an overall list of changes we performed so you can keep track of them.
WordPress Maintenance – Terms of Service
- This service requires constant communication
- We can suggest priorities for projects each month, but ultimately we will follow your required priority. However, some core updates must be performed before all else
- Each package has a certain amount of additional hours. For further services, it’s necessary to purchase extra hours
- We will need to access your server (both FTP and WP-Admin) and might need to modify existing settings