Our premium service to analyze your WordPress site and help you make it work faster contains the following actions:
- WordPress Website speed test
- Analysing your WordPress plugins to check if one of them is slowing the site
- Analysing your WordPress database queries and response time
- Analysing your WordPress theme to check if it is slowing the site
- Analysing and identifying external API calls and services which your website is using
- Search for potential conflicts that might cause issues
- Search for large images and files that might slow your site
Our final report includes the following insights and recommendations
- Overall overview of your WordPress site speed optimization status
- Suggestions for plugins you might need to remove or replace.
- Suggestions for plugins you need to add for better performance
- Suggestions for external services you might need to add to help you speed up your WordPress site
- Fixes to your theme that should be done in order to optimize it
- Conflicts we found on your site theme files and between plugins and how to resolve them
- To all our suggestion we add information about their importance and how they could improve your WordPress site speed
- An estimation for how much time is needed to implement the changes and suggestion included in the report
This analysis is a report to help you prioritize and implement changes. During this analysis we do not conduct the work itself, but provide you with the suggestion and steps you need to take in order to optimize your WordPress site. We can also be contracted to perform the work needed.
All our WordPress developers are very experienced in optimization and plugin development and can assist in improving page speed on your WP site.