Performance and Page Speed Optimization Analysis Service for WordPress
The CreativeMinds Optimization service provides you with a detailed report, showing you what’s important to fix and how to fix it.
Why WordPress Page Speed Optimization Matters
Google has gone on record indicating that slow loading times can have a negative impact on SEO ranking.
In fact, Google will even mark slow pages directly on the search engine results page, essentially repelling visitors.
Slow load times also provide a very poor user experience. Visitors will very quickly bounce from your website if the page does not load fast enough.
Keeping your website pages optimized is important from both SEO aspects and user experience, so it’s important to conduct at least one audit a year.
Get in touch with us now to ask questions and arrange the service.
What CreativeMinds Analyze
Our premium service to analyze your WordPress site and help you make it work faster contains the following actions:
- Speed test of your WordPress website
- Plugins and theme to check if any one of them is slowing the store
- Database queries and response time
- External API calls and services which your website is using
- Conflicts that might cause issues
- Large images and files that might slow your site
WordPress Optimization Analysis Service Final Report
Our final report includes the following insights and recommendations:
- Overall overview of your WordPress site speed optimization status
- Plugins you might need to add, remove or replace
- External services you might need to add to help you speed up your WordPress site
- Theme issues that require fixing in order to optimize it
- Conflicts between your site theme and plugins and how to resolve them
Every suggestions comes with information about their importance and how they could improve your WordPress site speed.
An estimation for how much time is needed to implement the changes and suggestion included in the report.
Implementing WordPress Optimization
This analysis is a report to help you prioritize and implement changes. We have a dedicated time of WordPress developers experienced in optimization and plugin development and can assist in improving page speed on your WP site.
We will be happy to work together and the fixes as an additional service. However, the report is intended to created to help you or other providers with performing the fixes in the most efficient way possible.
Who Benefits The Most
- Sites Struggling With Performance – Any website suffering with slowdowns can benefit from an audit and performance service
- SEO Boosting – If your site depends on organic traffic, doing periodic optimizations can help you rank higher on Google
- Huge Database – For directories, catalogs, shops and other sites that index a huge amount of data, it’s essential to optimize performance so that users can find what they need quickly
Other WordPress Service Packages
How CreativeMinds Support Work
It’s simple! Once you purchase the service, just send an email to our support team so we can arrange the best way and time to perform the service.
Note that, due to the nature of the service, we might require full FTP and server access.
Why CreativeMinds Support
There are many reasons why you should hire us. Are you not sure or have a question? Get in touch with us!
- Expertise – Our team is formed by WordPress specialists. We know what we are doing
- Security – The integrity of your site and data are always the main concern to us
- Priority – Your support tickets will be handled first, ensuring we can work together smoothly
- Communication – Our team is ready to communicate and solve all questions in English
Optimization Service Request Details Form
How experienced is the CreativeMinds team?
Our WordPress developers have extensive experience with the platform, which is necessary to step up the game and reach its full potential.
This familiarity with WordPress also ensures we can pinpoint and address all internal issues that in some way, affect the website performance.
Finally, we cultivate a user-centric mentality. We understand how frustrating it can be for users to navigate a slow website. So we are happy to work together with you to attract and satisfy your visitors.
What is the final result of this service? Will you perform the fixes?
This service does not include implementing those fixes. We produce a report that can be used by you or any provider.
With that being said, we will be happy to discuss a follow-up service to put the plan in action.
Do I need to give CreativeMinds server access?
Yes, it is necessary. We can measure performance with access, but only by understanding how your site is set up we can evaluate the best way to address issues. This includes an admin account on WordPress and access to server files via FTP.
If you are worried about your main admin account, we can help you setting up new admin accounts which you can delete in a later moment.
Do you offer any sort of warranty or refunds for this service?
This service involves suggestions based on our professional analysis and you can opt on how better implement the improvements. As such, we cannot offer warranties or refunds.
If you would like to know more about us or this service, please get in touch so we can solve any questions.
WordPress Optimization – Terms of Service
- We will need to access your server (both FTP and WP-Admin) and might need to modify existing settings
- We are not liable for factors that might hinder performance but are outside our control. Examples: hosting issues, faulty server, spambot attacks
- While we take all possible precautions, we can’t be liable for any loss of data. Please backup your site before we start working