Header and Footer Script Plugin Description
Per Script Loading RuleThe plugin settings lets you pre-load all scripts and styles and set per each one if it will be loaded automaticly or manualy in each page and post.
|Setting screen showing specific script settings|
The header and footer style loader plugin allows manual override of the default settings per each post with the use of a metabox
Control Script Load on Each Post
Users can control what should be loaded within each post in the post edit screen.
|Metabox screen shown when editing the post|
Using the Header and Footer Script Plugin
- Control Site Scripts – Easily add or replace various scripts and styles to your WordPress site
- Selective Loading Per Post – Target scripts and styles to specific posts or groups of custom posts
- Reduce Script Load – Reduce the amount of scripts loaded throughout the site
Header and Footer Script Plugin Additional Resources
Header and Footer Script Related Plugins
Header and Footer Script Basic Plugin Features
- Supports post and page scripts and styles
- Supports loading scripts and styles on header or footer
- Manage multiple scripts and styles across your site
Header and Footer Script Premium Plugin Features
- Supports custom post types – Support post pages and also custom posts
- Target by post type – You can target script and styles to specific group of post by post type
- Manually approve each script and style – In each post you have a metabox from which you can control which script or style is loaded.
- Ability to override default settings – In each post you can override global setting for a specific style or script and decide if to upload the script or not
- Load in header or in footer – Per each script or style you can decide if to upload it on the header or the footer
- Target script by URL – You can target a script or style to load on a specific URL or a group of URLs even if you can not edit the page of this URL
Header and Footer Script Frequently Asked Questions
How many scripts can the plugin manage?
Can I specify which posts type I want to add scripts to?
Can I specify which specific post I want to add scripts to?
Will additional scripts slow down my WordPress site?
Header and Footer Script Image Gallery
Customer Reviews for the Header and Footer
- 08th Aug2016Very usefulWas not expecting all the customizable options and styles but they are great. Quick support if you ever have any questions.
- 07th Dec2015
Version 1.0.9 4th June 2017
- Bug fixing
Version 1.0.8 14th May 2017
- Added the option to add the scripts per URl
- Updated the Licensing Package
Version 1.0.5 24th May 2016
- Updated licensing dashboard.
Version 1.0.4 20th March 2016
- Updated licensing api support.
Version 1.0.2 25th Feb 2016
- Added automatic updates from plugin dashboard
- Replaced plugin admin interface including license activation and userguide
Version 1.0.1 7th Jan 2016
- Fixed license system
- WP 4.4 compatibility
Version 1.0.0 20th Aug 2015
- First Release