Header and Footer Script Plugin Description
The Header and Footer Script plugin supports managing and controlling additional scripts and styles on your WordPress site.
Per Script Loading RuleThe plugin settings let you pre-load all scripts and styles and set per each one if it will be loaded automaticly or manualy in each page and post.
|Setting screen showing specific script settings|
The header and footer style loader plugin allows manual override of the default settings per each post with the use of a metabox
Control Script Load on Each Post
Users can control what should be loaded within each post in the post edit screen.
|Metabox screen shown when editing the post|
This header and footer WordPress plugins make it easy to add scripts or styles across your WordPress site and also support custom posts.
Using the Header and Footer Script Plugin
- Control Site Scripts – Easily add or replace various scripts and styles to your WordPress site
- Selective Loading Per Post – Target scripts and styles to specific posts or groups of custom posts
- Reduce Script Load – Reduce the amount of scripts loaded throughout the site
- Post to specific URL Pattern – Target scripts to load on a specific URL or URL pattern
- Device support – Load script on a Mobile or Desktop or both
Header and Footer Script Plugin Additional Resources
Header and Footer Script Related Plugins
Header and Footer Script Basic Plugin Features
- Supports post and page scripts and styles
- Supports loading scripts and styles of header or footer
- Manage multiple scripts and styles across your site
Header and Footer Script Premium Plugin Features
- Supports custom post types – Support post pages and also custom posts
- Target by post type – You can target script and styles to a specific group of post by post type
- Manually approve each script and style – In each post you have a metabox from which you can control which script or style is loaded.
- Ability to override default settings – In each post you can override global setting for a specific style or script and decide if to upload the script or not
- Load in the header or in footer – Per each script or style you can decide if to upload it on the header (before or after the body tag) or the footer (before the closing body tag)
- Target script by URL – You can target a script or style to load on a specific URL or a group of URLs even if you can not edit the page of this URL
- Target by device – You can target desktop only devices, mobile only or both for each script you set
Header and Footer Script Frequently Asked Questions
How many scripts can the plugin manage?
Can I specify which posts type I want to add scripts to?
Can I specify which specific post I want to add scripts to?
Will additional scripts slow down my WordPress site?
Header and Footer Script Image Gallery
Customer Reviews for the Header and Footer
- 08th Aug2016Very usefulWas not expecting all the customizable options and styles but they are great. Quick support if you ever have any questions.
- 07th Dec2015
Version 1.0.12 20th Nov 2018
- Added the option to load script on homepage
- Added the option “Disable script”
- Small bug fixes
Version 1.0.10 3rd Oct 2018
- Added support for device type (Desktop / Mobile)
- Added support for adding script strait after body tag
Version 1.0.9 4th June 2017
- Bug fixing
Version 1.0.8 14th May 2017
- Added the option to add the scripts per URl
- Updated the Licensing Package
Version 1.0.5 24th May 2016
- Updated licensing dashboard.
Version 1.0.4 20th March 2016
- Updated licensing api support.
Version 1.0.2 25th Feb 2016
- Added automatic updates from plugin dashboard
- Replaced plugin admin interface including license activation and user guide
Version 1.0.1 7th Jan 2016
- Fixed license system
- WP 4.4 compatibility
Version 1.0.0 20th Aug 2015
- First Release