Registration Payment Support Add-on Description
The Registration Payment Support Add-on for WordPress adds payment option to the registration plugin per specific invitation code or globally. Both WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads (EDD) are supported.
The add-on also includes email reminder settings and removal of users who register and don’t pay. You can check this help document for more information.
Registration Payment Support Prerequisite Plugin
You need to have the CM Registration and Invitation Codes Pro installed before using this add-on
Registration Payment Support Add-on Features
The add-on supports the following features:
- WooCommerce and EDD support – The add-on is compatible with two leading direct payment solutions, grating access to prominent payment gateways, such as PayPal, credit cards and Stripe.
- Email reminders – The admin can choose if users will receive periodic emails to remind about payment. He/she can choose the day interval of this notification.
- Automatically clean inactive accounts – The admin can enable automatic deletion of accounts that have pending payments for a set number of days.
- Clean interface – When a user tries to login before paying, he/she will be redirected to the checkout page.
- Translate notifications – Easily modify the two error messages in the labels settings.
Registration Payment Support Add-on Image Gallery
Registration Payment Support Related Add Ons
Registration Payment Support Frequently Asked Questions
What Payment Gateways does this Plugin work with?
The Downloads Payments add-on is compatible with the Easy Digital Downloads and WooCommerce Payment platforms which come with the PayPal payment gateway included by default. This is free to use which makes initial setup easy.
Both EDD and WooCommerce are compatible with many other payment gateways such as Stripe and PayU, Sofort and many more.
Some of these payment gateways will require additional payment to install.
To learn more about payment gateways see this Help article.
Can coupon codes be created to discount registration prices?
Yes. Easy Digital Downloads and WooCommerce both support the creation of coupon codes.
How do I set the price of registration?
Is there any way to send reminder emails to the user if they have not completed the payment for registration?
Can the payment reminder email be customized?
To learn more about customizing payment reminder emails see this Help article.
Where does the site visitor pay for registration?
When visitors to your site have submitted the registration form they will then be redirected to the Cart Page. Here they will need to complete the checkout to successfully register on the site.
Would this be a good way to allow businesses to pay to maintain business listings in a directory on my site?
However we have an actual Business Directory plugin built with exactly that purpose in mind that would be much better suited.
Version 2.0.0 Dec 5th 2017
- Added WooCommerce support.
Version 1.0.2 Oct 4th 2017
- Fixed issue with sending the welcome email.
- Fixed CSS issue on the license page.
Version 1.0.1 June 26th 2017
- Updates license package