Registration Payment Support Add-on Description
The Registration Payment Support Add-on for WordPress adds payment option to the registration plugin per specific invitation code or globally. Both WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads (EDD) are supported.
This add-on supports restricting registration until a fee has been paid. You can set a global registration fee or one for each invitation code.
The add-on also includes email reminder settings and removal of users who register and don’t pay. You can check this help document for more information.
Registration Payment Support Prerequisite Plugin
You need to have the CM Registration and Invitation Codes Pro installed before using this add-on
Registration Payment Support Add-on Features
The add-on supports the following features:
- WooCommerce and EDD support – The add-on is compatible with two leading direct payment solutions, grating access to prominent payment gateways, such as PayPal, credit cards and Stripe.
- Email reminders – The admin can choose if users will receive periodic emails to remind about payment. He/she can choose the day interval of this notification.
- Automatically clean inactive accounts – The admin can enable automatic deletion of accounts that have pending payments for a set number of days.
- Clean interface – When a user tries to login before paying, he/she will be redirected to the checkout page.
- Translate notifications – Easily modify the two error messages in the labels settings.
Registration Payment Support Add-on Image Gallery
Registration Payment Support Related Add Ons
Registration Payment Support Frequently Asked Questions
What Payment Gateways does this Plugin work with?
The Downloads Payments add-on is compatible with the Easy Digital Downloads and WooCommerce Payment platforms which come with the PayPal payment gateway included by default. This is free to use which makes initial setup easy.
Both EDD and WooCommerce are compatible with many other payment gateways such as Stripe and PayU, Sofort and many more.
Some of these payment gateways will require additional payment to install.
To learn more about payment gateways see this Help article.
Can coupon codes be created to discount registration prices?
Yes. Easy Digital Downloads and WooCommerce both support the creation of coupon codes.
How do I set the price of registration?
You first need to create a product using Easy Digital Downloads or WooCommerce(whichever you have chosen). Then this product is associated with the registration process within the Payments tab of the Registration Pro Settings.
To learn more about this see this Help article.
Is there any way to send reminder emails to the user if they have not completed the payment for registration?
Yes. There’s an in built payment reminder notification feature built into the plugin. Choose the number of days that must pass after which payment should have been completed before the notification is sent in the Payments settings.
To learn more about payment reminder emails see this Help article.
Can the payment reminder email be customized?
The Payment Reminder email sent to customers can be customized through the Plugin Settings (CM Registration Pro → Settings → Email → Payment reminder).
To learn more about customizing payment reminder emails see this Help article.
Where does the site visitor pay for registration?
Would this be a good way to allow businesses to pay to maintain business listings in a directory on my site?
It is possible that you could create a user role with limited privileges and use this to receive payment for registration to gain access to that user role to then manage a business listing.
However we have an actual Business Directory plugin built with exactly that purpose in mind that would be much better suited.
To learn more about the Business Directory plugin see this Page.
Version 2.0.2 Apr 9th 2019
- Bugfix related to add to cart product from WooCommerce
- Updated package 1.8.8
Version 2.0.1 Feb 13th 2019
- Updated license package to 1.8.6
Version 2.0.0 Dec 5th 2017
- Added WooCommerce support.
Version 1.0.2 Oct 4th 2017
- Fixed issue with sending the welcome email.
- Fixed CSS issue on the license page.
Version 1.0.1 June 26th 2017
- Updates license package