User Registration and Invitation Codes Plugin Description
Significantly improve the admin moderation and user experience during user login and registration with moderated registration options, customized registration forms, social profile login capability, improved user redirect controls, and much more.
@shashinasiri at WordPress.org: "Elegant design. best performance. Highly recommended - Elegant design. best performance. Highly recommended."
@thxthanks2 at WordPress.org: "Quality Plugin - Finally, a plugin that simplifies the login process. It opens a pop up window and you either register or login. Elegant, well-done, and the tutorial video tells you had to add the proper css class to the login link so that it will open the pop up."
Using the User Login and User Registration Plugin
- One Page User Login and User Registration – Users can login or register from a pop-up registration box while staying on the same page after successful login or registration
- Invite Only User Registration – Admin can restrict WordPress user registration to invited members only
- Control Each Invitation Code Use – Limit the number of users for each invitation code group
- User Email Verification – Require email verification after registration for added security
- Time Restricted User Registration – Limit user registration invitation codes for a specific time period
- Set User Roles Per Invitation Code – Set default user roles that will be assigned after a user completes the registration process for each invitation code
- Advanced User Registration and User Login Shortcodes – All login and registration functionality is also supported using shortcode
- Custom Registration Form Builder – Add additional questions to your custom registration form based on the user role
- Facebook / Google+ Registration and User Login – Allow users to register and login via their Facebook or Google+ accounts
WordPress User Registration Localization
|Plugin Labels Settings||
Localization SupportAll frontend labels can easily be changed to any language so the user interface will speak your language.
WordPress User Registration Plugin Additional Resources
WordPress User Registration and Invitation Codes Basic Features
- Supports user login and registration pop-up using AJAX
- Lets the user remain on the same page after user login or user registration
- Redirect users to a new page after login
WordPress User Registration and Invitation Codes Premium Features
- Invitation Codes – Limit registration for users who have an invitation code. Set the number of users who can use each registration code, how long an invitation code will be valid for, or attach a specific invitation code to a unique email address. The admin can also easily export a list of all codes and used codes to CSV files.
Invitation codes work also with other plugins such as Gravity forms.
- User Role – Set default user roles and specific roles for each invitation code, to be assigned after a user completes the registration process.
- Email Verification – Require users to verify email after registration to improve security and protect your site from spammers and bots.
- Captcha – Support Google reCAPTCHA in the user login and registration form to protect your WordPress site from spammers and bots.
- Customized Emails – Create a custom email to welcome new users to your site.
- Email Templates – Send welcome emails to new users or during email verification using our email templates.
- Remove Unverified Accounts – Remove users who did not verify their email address.
- Shortcodes – All login, registration, and password recovery features are supported by shortcodes which can be placed anywhere within your content.
- Widgets – Widgets can be used to place both user login and user registration boxes anywhere on your site.
- Accept Terms of Service – Choose whether to require visitors to accept your Terms of Service before completing registration by using an approval checkbox.
- Add/Edit Custom Registration Fields – Our plugin supports adding multiple registration fields and assigning them to all roles or specific roles only. Once defined, the admin can prepare a registration form for each role using shortcode. All users’ profile fields data is saved in the user’s meta information and can be exported to a CSV file.
- Labels – All login and registration text labels and notifications can easily be customized according to user needs.
- Integration with Membership Plugins – Currently supports integration with external membership plugins such as S2 membership.
- Redirection URL parameters – Option to redirect user after login to their dashboard page which includes a username in the URL.
- Facebook and Google+ User Login and User Registration – Let users register on your site using their Facebook or Google+ accounts.
- Profile Builder – Our plugin provides a shortcode which can be placed on the user dashboard, allowing them to edit their profile, including the use of custom user registration fields.
- Limit Login Attempts – Choose whether to limit the number of login attempts per user. Once the limit has been reached, the user’s account can be disabled.
- Limit Registration and Login from Specific IPs – The Registration and Invitation Codes Plugin can let you limit logins from a defined set of IP addresses.
- User Generated Invites – Allow your users to generate invites and send them to their friends, while controlling the invite parameters.
- Support for Gravity Forms – Support using the CM Registration invitation codes together with Gravity forms.
User Registration and Invitation Code Editions and Pricing
|Feature||Basic Edition||Pro Edition||Deluxe Edition||Ultimate Edition|
|Login and Registration PopUp|
|Ajax login or registration|
|Remain on same page after login|
|Invitation codes support|
|Email address verification|
|Custom Email templates|
|Easily Change labels|
|Automatically remove users who haven’t verified their email|
|Set user role after registration|
|Add registration fields|
|Multiple registration forms|
|Export users data to CSV|
|Edit profile after registration|
|Facebook / / Google+ registration and login|
|User generated invites|
|Approve users after registration|
|Send email invitations in bulk|
|Restrict content access plugin|
User Registration and Invitation Codes AddOns
WordPress User Registration Plugin Related Plugins
User Registration and Invitation Codes Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use this plugin instead of the regular WordPress login?
Can I limit the number of users who register using an invitation code?
How can I make sure that users registering for my site use a real email address?
Can I create a login button to place on pages on my site?
Can I create Registration buttons to add to the Menu bar at the top of my site?
User Registration and Invitation Codes Image Gallery
Customer Reviews for the User Registration
31st Dec2017very goodThis Plugin Is Really Good Thank You
06th Oct2017Elegant design. best performance. Highly recommendedElegant design. best performance. Highly recommended
11th May2016A nice pluginsIt’s Good，And It’s very easy.But If you add something like translate ourself..I’t very useful for other language user.
10th Jun2013It does exactly what it says, highly recommendedI used it for my new beta site and only allowed selected users to register, Works Great !
Version 2.6.2 13th Sep 2018
- Added option to automatically open the popup box
- Fixed label shown twice issue
Version 2.6.1 31st August 2018
- Added email verification on secondary email feature
Version 2.6.0 11th August 2018
- Updated license package
- Added Two Factor Authentication integration in login form
- Fixed error in toast message default time
Version 2.5.9 11th August 2018
- Added Enable/Disable sending welcome email to user setting
- Fixed error in toast message
Version 2.5.8 27th July 2018
- Fixed license package bug
Version 2.5.7 24th July 2018
- Added support editing option for admin only of the invitation code from the user profile
- Updated LICENSE package
Version 2.5.6 13th July 2018
- Fixed text return issue with cmreg-login-form shortcode
Version 2.5.5 12th July 2018
- Fixed error with profile field
Version 2.5.4 14th June 2018
Fixed error with social login and register
Version 2.5.2 31st May 2018
- Fixed error with validating the invitation code field.
Version 2.5.1 27th May 2018
- Showing the terms of service accept checkbox after invitation.
- Prevent from saving logins and passwords in the Profile fields in wp-admin.
- Added new labels.
- Added new wp filters for a customer.
Version 2.5.0 5th Apr 2018
- Added support for invitation codes when registering with social login.
- Fixed bug with not showing the invitation codes custom post columns in the wp-admin dashboard.
- Fixed problem with recreating the registration fields.
- Added logout button and logout URL shortcode.
- Improve registration form setting.
- CSS and labels improvements.
Version 2.3.3 10th mar 2018
- Fixed fatal error in PHP code.
Version 2.3.2 28th Feb 2018
- Fixed bug with the email verification – logging in as user with ID=1.
Version 2.3.1 19th Feb 2018
- Fixed issue with login button showing up when user has been logged-in after the email verification.
- Added an option to resend the email verification link to a registered user.
- Fixed bug with profile fields validation when registering with social login.
- Added age verification with the birth date profile field and new settings to set the allowed age.
- Added searching invitation code by the code field in wp-admin.
- Removed unused controls in the form builder.
- Fixed redirection issues.
- Fixed issue with captcha not showing.
- Fixed PHP error.
- Fixed issue with shortcode.
- Fixed issue with captcha.
- Added integration with Gravity Form Registration Add-on: added invitation code to the registration feed.
- Changes related with adding WooCommerce support in the payments addon.
- Updated licensing library.
- Fix type in labels
- Added change password shortcode.
- Added email notification for deleted user accounts.
- Updated shortcodes page.
- Added auto-login option after successful registration.
- Add Google+ registration and login integration.
- Added login redirection based on role and for each invitation code.
- Integrated invitation codes with CMDM users groups.
- Added options in profile fields where to show the field: in registration form, in user profile.
- Added invitation code column and show code in the user profile.
- Fixed issue with sending the welcome email.
- Fixed CSS issue on the license page.
- CSS enhancements.
- Fixed issue with invitation code limitations not checked.
- Fixed displaying terms of service after the custom fields.
- Added new labels.
- Added “Export invited users” button which generates CSV file with users and used invitation codes.
- Added “Edit profile fields” link on the Users page in wp-admin dashboard to allow admin to edit the user’s custom profile fields.
- Added option to prevent calling the WordPress action `login_footer` when showing the login form on the front-end to fix some plugin conflicts
- Added shortcode to create the invitation codes by user and send it by email
- Added shortcode to list the user’s invitation codes
- Added a wp filter to allow disabling unique email restriction by some external tools
- Fixed PHP error on the edit post pages
- Fixed issue with captcha during the registration
- Introducing the new Profile Fields that replace the custom fields
- Added login attempts limit feature
- Added IP restrictions
- Added the change password shortcode
- Confirmed that plugin and the payments addon work with the multisite network
- Updated the licensing library
- Fixed issue with social login after Facebook updated its API version
- Fixed issue with saving settings
- Fixed issue with login screen not showing up on mobile browsers
- Fixed WishList Member conflict
- Showing captcha after extra fields
- Fixed issue with reCaptcha not showing
- Fixed conflict with Avada theme
- Changes related to the new version of the Bulk Invitation Addon
- Added option to allow registration only with specified email address for a specific invitation code
- Changes related to the new version of the Bulk Invitation Addon
- Fixed conflict with the WP Limit Login Attempts plugin
- Added option to add the social login buttons also to the registration form
- Added option to add the social login buttons
- Added information about addons
- Updated shortcode information
- Fixed labels in the user profile edit shortcode
- Added new shortcode to edit user’s profile and their extra fields defined in the plugin settings
- Integration with new addon “CM Registration Bulk Invitation”
- Fixed issue with redirection after the registration
- Added option to disable the standard wp-login.php page and redirect to other URL
- Added option to disable the standard WP registration page and redirect to other URL
- Added new parameters to display the login link in the cmreg-registration-form shortcode
- Added new parameters to display the registration link in the cmreg-login-form shortcode
- Added support to display text for not-logged-in users in the cmreg-registration-form shortcode
- Added support to display text for not-logged-in users in the cmreg-login-form shortcode
- Added sidebar widget “Login form”
- Added sidebar widget “Registration form”
- Added new shortcode cmreg-registration-btn
- Added option to display the Terms of Service acceptance checkbox
- Made the invitation codes manually editable by admin
- CSS improvements
- Fixed bug with setting user role by invitation code
- Updated licensing dashboard
- Added separate CSS class for buttons to display only the login form and another to display only the registration form
- Added option to include username to the redirection URL after login
- Added option to add the extra fields to the registration form
- Displaying extra fields on the user’s profile page in Dashboard
- Added option to export users with its extra fields values to the CSV file
- Added parameter role=some to the registration shortcode
- Added option to enable the admin email notification after user’s registration
- CSS improvements for small screens
- Fixed issue with Invalid captcha (double captcha validation) during the registration
- Added new shortcode: cmreg-login-form
- Added new shortcode: cmreg-registration-form
- Added new shortcode: cmreg-lost-password
- Updated licensing dashboard
- Fixed PHP error
- Fixed issues related to new WordPress version 4.5
- Added option to logout after time of inactivity
- Added option to reload browser after user has been logged-out
- Updated licensing api support
- Fixed issue with email verification
- Fixed issue with login when using S2Member Pro
- Added default user role setting
- Added login dialog opacity background setting
- Added Custom CSS setting
- Fixed bug with JetPack
- Added automatic updates from plugin dashboard
- Replaced plugin admin interface including license activation and userguide
- Bug fixes
Version 2.3.0 9th Feb 2018
Version 2.2.2 30th Jan 2018
Version 2.2.1 17th Jan 2018
Version 2.2.0 11th Jan 2018
Version 2.1.2 20th Dec 2017
Version 2.1.1 15th Dec 2017
Version 2.1.0 11th Dec 2017
Version 2.0.2 6th Dec 2017
Version 2.0.1 12th Nov 2017
Version 2.0.0 27th Oct 2017
Version 1.12.0 4th Oct 2017
Version 1.11.1 12th Sep 2017
Version 1.11.0 10th Aug 2017
Version 1.10.2 19th July 2017
Version 1.10.1 19th July 2017
Version 1.10.0 22nd June 2017
Version 1.9.2 24th May 2017
Version 1.9.1 24th May 2017
Version 1.9.0 23rd May 2017
Version 1.8.6 30th Mar 2017
Version 1.8.5 17th March 2017
Version 1.8.4 14th March 2017
Version 1.8.3 22nd Feb 2017
Version 1.8.2 10th Feb 2017
Version 1.8.1 8th Feb 2017
Version 1.8.0 8th Feb 2017
Version 1.7.2 3rd Jan 2017
Version 1.7.1 3rd Nov 2016
Version 1.7.0 2nd Nov 2016
Version 1.6.3 26th Oct 2016
- Fixed bug with the login.