Custom WordPress Reports Plugin Description
The WordPress Exports and Reports plugin generates custom usage reports for your WordPress site. With over 17 statistical reports and graphs, you can quickly and easily track, analyze, and share a wide range of important user behavior and data.
Powerful WordPress Reporting ToolUsing a WordPress reporting tools plugin makes it easy to report user behavior by sending regularly scheduled reports to a defined email list.
|Example of Graph Showing Posting By Specific User Over Time|
Simply export reports to PDF or CSV files to share the performance and usage of your site with your staff, investors, or clients.
Custom Charts and Graphs
Choose which field to display on four different graph display types (pie, line, point, bar). You can also customize graph, chart, and report labels to create just the data visualizations you need.
Using the WordPress Exports and Custom Report Plugin
Quick Setup to Query MySQLThe WordPress user reports plugin gives you a simple setup and an easy-to-use interface to start generating reports from data pulled directly from the WordPress database.
|Example of a Pie Graph Showing Top Authors Posting|
Through these data mining activity reports, you can get essential statistics and track user behavior which can be analyzed to help you make better decisions in your site management.
Reports Included in the WordPress User Reports Plugin
- Comments – The number of comments posted
- Comments by Type – The amount of comments per post type (custom post type)
- Comments by Author – The amount of comments per author
- Trashed Pages and Posts – The stats of trashed pages
- Pages – Stats of newly published pages and posts
- Pages or Posts by Author – Amount of pages or posts per author
- Posts by Type – Amount of posts in each post type
- Registered Users – The number of registered users
- Top Authors – The top contributing authors
- Revisions by Author – Amount of revisions made by each author
- Revisions – The number of revisions created
- WordPress Login By User – The number of user logins to your WP site per user
- WordPress Login – The total number of logins to your WP site
- WordPress Registration – The number of user registrations to your WP site
WordPress Reports and Exports Additional Resources
WordPress Reports Related Plugins
WordPress Custom Report Basic Features
- Includes 5 custom reports
- Includes PDF export of custom reports
Custom Report Advanced Features (Pro Version Only)
Please check the user guide to learn more about this plugin.
- Includes 17 custom reports
- Graph Type – User reports can be displayed in several graph types (Pie, Line, Point, Bar)
- Report Date Period – Support filtering report data by time period
- Favorite Reports – Admin can create a list of favorite reports
- Reports Log – Include a log showing all produced and sent reports
- Graph Export Options – Graph can be exported to CSV and PDF. Using the date filter, you can export partial data or download all info at once. – View Screenshot: CM Custom Reports Graph Example
- Scheduling Reports – Reports can be sent on repeated dates using the report scheduling settings. – View Screenshot: CM Custom Reports Specific Report Schedule Settings
- Email Templates – Reports can be sent to users using several user defined templates – View Screenshot: CM Custom Reports Templates
- Labels and Settings – Plugin includes admin ability to customize graphs and report labels, according to their personal preferences as well as set their desired date format – View Screenshot: CM Custom Reports Settings
- Reports Dashboard – Admin panel includes over 17 reports, so to make things easier, the Admin can create a list of favorite reports to be shown at the top part of the reports dashboard – View Screenshot: CM Custom Reports Admin Main Reports List
Custom Reports Frequently Asked Questions
Please check the user guide to learn more about this plugin.
How many reports can I create?
The number of reports you create is unlimited. The plugin comes with 17 basic reports, but based on them and using the parameters that come with each, you can create many reports. There is no limit to the number of reports you can generate.
To learn more about viewing and using reports see this Help article
Can I email the reports to more than one user?
Can I customize the reporting templates?
How often does the plugin generate reports?
That’s up to you to decide. Once installed and activated, the plugin will start gathering info for the custom reports that you define. You can schedule reports to be sent to your email daily, weekly, monthly or annually. You can also generate reports manually whenever you need them, and export them to CSV so you can play with the data.
Can I add as many custom WordPress reports as I like?
Do you offer customization service to build reports which are currently not offered?
Sure. We have tried to cover all WordPress essential reports, but in case you need a specific report which is using data coming from a specific plugin we can help you build this. Cost is around $180 per each report template. Once the report template is made, you can use the parameters in this report template to run many reports based on it
Custom Reports Image Gallery
Customer Reviews for the Custom Reports
- 10th Mar2017Great reportEasy to use I get what i want from this report to tracking performance for each writer and so them report each month.Great report Thanks
- 19th May2016Working PerfectlyMy issue was completely resolved with the next upgrade. The CM Reports Pro plugin is now working perfectly with my Ultimate Member login configuration. Thanks!
- 07th Mar2016Excellent for tracking work efficiencyI’ve never seen any other plugin like this one. Although the information it provides is generally available on WordPress, it gives a nice order to everything and arranges the data in a way that lets you track how efficient you and your team are are at work. This is particularly useful for those working with remote employees for tracking their steps with things like how many revisions they made and how long it tool them to work on each post etc.
- 07th Apr2015Slick reports!Simple and user-friendly plugin to add analytics layer to WordPress.
- 07th Apr2015just what we neededSimple and user-friendly plugin to add analytics layer to WordPress.
- 02nd Apr2015Helpful toolSimple to use. That’s what I’m looking for.
Version 1.1.7 12th Oct 2017
- Added the support for backend PDF generation to few reports
- Added some actions and filters hooks
Version 1.1.6 18th Aug 2017
- Fixed the problems with PDF generation for multi-page reports
Version 1.1.5 12th June 2017
- Updated licensing package
- Bug fixes
Version 1.1.3 15th Nov 2016
- Added the new report with details about Registered Users
- Added the new report with details about User Logins
Version 1.1.2 31st Aug 2016
- Fixed the problems with the e-mails
- Fixed the bug with the schedules
- Added the new schedule options (monthly and weekly)
Version 1.1.0 3rd Aug 2016
- Added the new report “Posts & Pages”
- Allow users with “Editor” role to see the reports
- Small fixes
Version 1.0.9 22th May 2016
- Update licensing version and dashboard
Version 1.0.8 90th April 2016
- Added support for counting logins from Ultimate Member
Version 1.0.7 20th March 2016
- Updated licensing api support.
Version 1.0.6 25th Feb 2016
- Added automatic updates from plugin dashboard
- Replaced plugin admin interface including license activation and user guide
Plugin Release 1.0.5 30th Dec 2015
- Updated license package
Plugin Version 1.0.4 27th Nov 2015
- Improved the performance of the plugin on the pages with very large amounts of posts/pages (~20000)