Best WordPress Popup Plugin – Meet the WPop
The WPop PopUps plugin by CreativeMinds allows you to add various banner ads and announcements for any page of your site. This popover WordPress plugin makes it easy to create fixed custom banners that appear in the middle or bottom of your page.
Versatile PopUpsThe popup builder includes various popup components and features for creating versatile and highly converting popups that boost email lists and events for your WordPress site.
|Screenshot showing popup Banner|
The Custom Popup Banners plugin includes image popups, shortcode popups, text popups, popup animations, video popups and more, as well as the ability to create multiple popups for various posts and pages.
Who Can Use The WordPress PopUps Plugin
Are you promoting a new event, product or discount? This responsive popover WordPress plugin is an excellent lead generation tool. Design a custom popup banner ad that will grab the user’s attention without interrupting their browsing!
The plugin applies to every use case.
WPop Plugin Use Case Examples
- Selling – Engage your visitors by providing them discount codes on pages of specific categories, such as beauty products, law practice or healthcare services
- Lead Capture – Add a “Subscribe” pop-up with and embedded form shown only to guest users and boost your newsletter user base
- Advertising – Display random AdSense campaigns based on different criteria. For more advanced advertisement use, we recommend the Advanced Ad Campaigns Manager and Server Plugin for WordPress
- Multimedia Hub – Include banners with images, galleries videos and HTML content anywhere on your site
Many PopUp Triggers
Choose what activates banners and apply the right trigger for each campaign!
List of triggers:
- Page loaded – Good for sales, welcome messages and subtle banners
- Mouse clicked on chosen element – Show extra info about images
- Mouse hovered certain element – Apply small campaigns on headers and footers
- User inactive for x seconds – Great for high-impact reminders
- User tried to leave page – Ideal for asking feedback if the page has bad bounce rate
- User reaches bottom of page – Direct visitor to the contact form or FAQ
Target Specific Pages and Dates
|Plugin Setting for Defining Specific Pages per each Campaign|
Combine Many RulesYou have many options as to where and when popup banners should appear.
You can also combine rules. Examples:
- Across your whole site during weekends
- Only on the homepage between midnight and noon
- Blog Pages with the “/blog” URL path, only on desktop devices
WPop Banners, Ads and Campaigns Features
When using this plugin each popup runs inside its own campaign allowing you to control the popup location in your site and much more!
Add template or custom .mp3 sound effects to capture the attention of your visitors.
Configure banner delay, background color or image and edge shape to tailor the campaigns to your site’s visual identity.
Reports and StatisticsThe admin dashboard includes a detailed dashboard with statistics and reports.
Track the performance of each campaign to perform A/B tests and learn which popup converts better.
|Admin Statistics Reports|
Special PopUp Triggers and Appearance Control
|PopUp triggering Options|
PopUp Display IntervalOur unlimited WordPress popups can appear every time the user load the page, only once per page or only once for all the site.
You can set a delay between the page load and the popup appearance
Compare CM WPop to Other Pop-up Plugins
Popup Builder, IceGram, Footer Pop-Up Banner, PopUp Pro and Ninja Popups
WPop Plugin Additional Resources
- WordPress Plugins Help and Tutorials by CreativeMinds
- Overview of WordPress Online Tutorials for Beginners and Advanced Users
- Top PopUp WordPress Plugins and How to Use Them
WPop Related Plugins
WPop Plugin Premium Features
Please check the user guide to learn more about this plugin.
|Popup Types – This popup system allows you to choose between pop-up, fly-in and full-screen banner options. You can define multiple campaigns to work on your website.|
|PopUp Width and Height – Choose the width/height of the custom WordPress popup windows.|
|Responsive – Fully responsive with option to turn mobile display off.|
|AdDesigner – Easily create a custom banner and add the required text and colors. The Ad Designer is an easy to use tool that helps you build beautiful popups and manage the awesome popup designs.|
|Campaign Statistics – Track banner clicks and impressions in an easy-to-use report. If you use banner variations in a campaign you can check when the banner converts more.|
|Restrict by Page/Post/URL – Choose which pages, posts, or specific URL your campaign will appear on. You can choose multiple pages for each campaign.|
|Restrict by Period – Choose the start and end date and time for your popup ad campaign.|
|Random PopUps – Add multiple popup banners in the same campaign and show a random popup allowing you to choose the best converting popup.|
|Custom Effects – Define PopUp banner campaign effects once popup shows. For example, you can make the popup slide before appearing.|
|Option to add delay – Add a delay between the time that the page loads and the popup appear.|
|Display Interval – Define when user will see the popup. On every page load, one per each page and more.|
|PopUp Content – Use image popups, html banners, video and more.|
|Special Triggers – Trigger popup or fly-in on JS hover or click events.|
|Sounds – Support for a sound file to be played once popup appears. User can upload their own sound files or use plugin default.|
|Fullscreen Popup – Support a full screen popup window.|
|Page leave intent detection Popup – Detect when user moves cursor to close the tab and in such event show the popup.|
|Inactivity detection – You can show the popup when user’s inactive for X seconds (not moving mouse and not typing).|
|Show X amount of times per customer – You can define that the campaign will show X amount of time per a specific customer until it stops.|
|Target Specific Users – Set campaign to target logged-in or non logged-in users.|
|Restrict by days of the week – You can define that the campaign will run on specific days of the week.|
WPop Plugin Campaign Manager Demo
To see the major features of the WPop Campaign Manager Plugin, check out the clips below or visit our demo site.
WPOP POPUPS LIVE DEMOS
WPop Plugin Image Gallery
WPop Plugin Frequently Asked Questions
Please check the user guide to learn more about this plugin.
Can I customize popup to match my site?
Can I use a HTML banner?
Can I limit my campaigns to appear on specific dates?
Can I create banner ads for specific pages?
Sure you can! Each of the banner ads you create, can either be assigned to all pages and posts, for specific post types, or for specified url’s within your site. You can also determine whether to display the banners each time a page loads, or only on the first page load.
Do I have to use pre-made images for my pop-up campaign?
Does this plugin have age restriction popup option?
Does this plugin allow to add a disclaimer popup notice ?
Customer Reviews for the WPop Popup Plugin
- pop upIt is what I want… Work fine, no errors… Thanks
- They delivered!I am working on a client’s website and about 2 weeks ago, it was imperative that I get a suitable pop up plugin for a reasonable price and fast.I chose this plugin and everything was great. Unlike other free pop up plugins, this one gives you far more customization options. The only thing was that I needed it to only show on the front page and the only options were for it to show on all pages.I contacted the developers about my issue and within a days time, they resolved the issue!Great plugin and even better support, thank you!
- Just what I neededIf you need a simple solution for WordPress popups do not look for other plugin then this one! Awesome plugin, thanks a lot!10/10
- Good stuffWorks really well. I’m a designer and I like the pro options alot. I can brand the plugin however I need it.
- Works a treat!I was able to set it up and get it to work, but had some minor issues and the support service was excellent. Very impressed.
- Very niceWorks well and does what it should. good work!
- Great Plugin and good supportI have tried using the Popup banner plugin and it worked well with my theme and didn’t conflict with any other plugin on my WordPress site. I had an issue while trying to show the popup on my homepage and contacted support which promised to fix the issue and release a new version.
WPop Plugin Release Notes
Version 1.4.4 23rd Apr 2019
- Fixed the “Hide banners on this post/page” option
- Updated license package
Version 1.4.3 27th Jan 2019
- Fixed bug which caused jQuery error
- Fixed php warning
- Updated license package
Version 1.4.2 11th Jan 2019
- Fixed the bug which caused empty Edit Campaign Item page
Version 1.4.1 26th Dec 2018
- Improved the ouibounce model CSS
Version 1.4.0 17th Dec 2018
- Updated license package
- Bugfix related to selected posts/pages with disable campaign
Version 1.3.10 1st Oct 2018
- Bug: Fixed the bug with “Users type for pop-up”
Version 1.3.9 8th July 2018
- Bug: Fixed the posts/pages url for the PopUp show
- Bug: Fixed close time issue with Fly-In Bottom type popup
Version 1.3.8 21st June 2018
- Bug fix
Version 1.3.7 7th June 2018
- Bug fix
Version 1.3.6 5th Mar 2018
- Change: Added the bug log to statistics
- Added the options to set time through which will close pop-up
- Bug: Fixed the preview
- Bug/Change: Added the support on the BuddyPress profiles
Version 1.3.5 19th Feb 2018
- Bug: Fixed the error in the network activation
- Bug: Fixed the warning
Version 1.3.4 9th Feb 2018
- Bug: Fixed the bugs related to Selected Banner selection
- Update: Updated the Licensing Package
Version 1.3.3 8th Feb 2018
- Added settings for logged in and non-logged in users
- Added thanks you popup for CM Registration Pro
- Bug fix
Version 1.3.2 22nd October 2017
- Added the options to set the separate width and height for mobile devices (based on max-width of device)
Version 1.3.1 4th August 2017
- Added the option to add the background url link
Version 1.3.0 4th June 2017
- Added the option to disable the campaign
Version 1.2.11 4th June 2017
- New license version
Version 1.2.10 6th April 2017
- Fixed the PHP 7 compatibility
Version 1.2.9 24th jan 2017
- Added support to narrow screen only campaigns
Version 1.2.7 7th jan 2017
- Fixed the bug with the undefined function
Version 1.2.5 22th Dec 2016
- Changed the default banner selection to Selected
- Added the feature which automatically selects the first banner if none was selected
Version 1.2.3 19th Oct 2016
- Added the option “Fixed number of times till reset” in the Show Interval selection
- Added the option to show the banner after scrolling to the bottom of document
- Added the option to set the weekday based campaign activity
Version 1.2.2 6th Oct 2016
- Improved the support for the videos in the modal
- Improved the CSS rules
Version 1.2.1 28th Sep 2016
- Fixed the bug causing the inability to remove the activity dates of the campaign
Version 1.2.0 31st Aug 2016
- Added an option to play sound on modal opening (in the Sound tab of each campaign)
- Added a new type of modal “Full Screen” next to existing Pop-Up and Fly-In Bottom
- Added a new options for “When fire the popup?” – “After inactive for X seconds” and “On page leave intent”
- Added support for ‘auto’ width and height
- Fixed a bug with the close button missing for PopUps
- Fixed small styling issues
Version 1.1.12 4th Aug 2016
- Fixed the responsiveness of the images
- Updated the Licensing Package
Version 1.1.11 28th June 2016 (Pro Version)
- Fixed the bug in the Fly-in banners, causing them to popup on each visit regardless of the settings
Version 1.1.12 21st June 2016 (Free Version Only)
- Fixed the bug causing the popup display on page with posts
Version 1.1.10 12th June 2016
- Added the option to add the background image
Version 1.1.9 9th June 2016
- Fixed the problem with the shortcodes in banners
- Fixed the z-index of the close button
Version 1.1.8 11th May 2016
- Free Version: Fixed the bug with displaying the popup on Homepage (single page)
- Pro: Added the option to display the banner only once
- Pro: Fixed the bug with displaying the popup on Homepage (single page)
Version 1.1.7 28th April 2016
- Fixed the styling on the mobile devices (responsiveness)
- Added the option to center the content of the banner horizontally
- Added the option to center the content of the banner vertically
- Added the option to turn off the statistics (clicks and views)
- Improved the option to turn off the banners on mobile devices (by setting minimum width on which banners appear)
- Fixed the option to disable the banners on certain pages (metabox)
- Fixed part of the misleading labels in metaboxes
Version 1.1.6 12th April 2016
- Updated the dataTables.js library
Fixed small bugs
Version 1.1.5 20th March 2016
- Updated licensing api support.
Version 1.1.4 25th Feb 2016
- Added automatic updates from plugin dashboard
- Replaced plugin admin interface including license activation and userguide
Version 1.1.2 + 1.1.3 15th Feb 2016
- Fixed statistics reports bug
Version 1.1.1 26th Jan 2016
- Added JS trigger events (hover or click events)
Version 1.1.0 20th Jan 2016
- Fixed a bug with dropdown selection
Version 1.0.10 19th Jan 2016
- Added option for z-index for each campaign
Version 1.0.9 19th Dec 2015
- Updated the licensing API
- Fixed the bug with the AddDesigner
- Fixed the bug causing the campaigns to detach from posts/pages after update
- Fixed the problem with the editor not working
Version 1.0.6 05th Oct 2015
- Fixed the conflict with bootstrap.css causing modals not displaying correctly
Version 1.0.5 29th Sep 2015
- Fixed the error caused by the activity date, hour being empty
- Fixed the problem with the editor
Version 1.0.4 31st Aug 2015
- Fixed bug related to the editor
Version 1.0.3 30th July 2015
- Added missing custom post type support
- Added padding support for popup banner
Version 1.0.2 3rd July 2015
- Fix: All display option fields should be much shorter (they are huge)
- Fix: Stats date range now also includes the day from start and end date (00:00:00 – 23:59:59)
- Fix: Missing images
- Added Color picker support
- Remove old tabs from campaign options (ui-accordion) replace with new tabs from disclaimer and welcome
Version 1.0.1 20th June 2015
- Added the option to hide on mobiles
- Added the option to display on the homepage
- Fixed small bugs