WordPress Custom Notification Bar Plugin Description
The WP Notification Bar plugin supports creating notification campaigns on your WordPress site. The WordPress notification bar appears on the upper part of the WordPress site header letting you create an informative message bar.
Customizing the Notification Bar ApperanceEach notification bar can easily be customized to reflect the colors and text size of your site.
|Setting Screen for the Notification Colors and Size|
Using the WordPress Notification Bar Plugin
- Completely Custom Notification Bar – Create custom notifications and alerts with custom background color, text, height, font size, font color etc
- Target Specific Posts – Add alert bars to a specific post or page or a group of pages
- Performance Reports – Review performance using campaign analytics
- Time Limits – Limit appearance to a specific time range
- Countdown – Show a countdown timer to attract more views and add urgency
- Responsive – The WP Notification Bar is a completely responsive plugin
- Unlimited Notifications Bars – Create as many notification bar as you need
WordPress Custom Notification Bar Additional Resources
WordPress Custom Notification Bar Related Plugins
WordPress Custom Notification Bar Basic Features
- Customize notification content
- Customize notification background color
- Users can easily close notification area
WordPress Custom Notification Bar Premium Features in Details
- Targeting Notifications – Each notification can be targeted to a specific post, page or group of posts. Notification can also be shown on all the pages or just on specific custom post types.
- Campaign Management – Notification bar is treated as a campaign with start and end date. Admins can track which notification best worked in the plugin reports section.
- Notification Customization – Each notification can be set to have a specific height, background color, font size, line height and more.
- Reports and Statistics – Reports show all notifications in use graphically and in a detailed report view. Our Plugin records both views and clicks on each notification.
- View Intervals – Notifications can be shown only once or on every page load.
- Variations – Each campaign can include several notifications which will be randomly shown. Admins can track the campaign performance and choose the best converting notification.
- Activity Dates – You can choose the notifications to be displayed only on certain days.
- Bottom or Top notification – You can choose between top notification bar and bottom notification bar.
- Countdown Timer – You can add a countdown timer to the notification bar.
WordPress Custom Notification Bar Frequently Asked Questions
Will the notification bar work on my theme?
How many different notifications can be shown at the same time?
What is the height and the color of the notification bar?
Can I add a countdown timer to the notification bar?
Can the user close the notification message?
Notification Bar Demo
|Notification bar demo – You can reload the page to see two variations of the notification bar|
|Notification bar demo – Different Notification Items displayed randomly.|
WordPress Custom Notification Bar Image Gallery
Customer Reviews for the Location Manager
- 05th Sep2016
- 11th Jul2016Great!Great plugin for adding an eye catching alert bar on your site. Scheduling the posts for specific dates and times is a real time saver too
Version 1.0.10 27th Sep 2018
- Added countdown preview
- Added the option to show notification bar on top or bottom of the page
Version 1.0.9 4th Mar 2018
- Bug: Fixed the JS error on pages without notification bar
Version 1.0.8 19th January 2018
- Small fixes to the countdown functionality
Version 1.0.7 19th December 2017
Version 1.0.5 4th June 2017
- Update license package
Version 1.0.4 13th March 2017
- Added the option to disable the adding of margin to the body tag
- Added the option to disable the adding of margin to the header tag
Version 1.0.3 7th Aug 2016
- Updated the Licensing Package
Version 1.0.2 20th March 2016
- Updated licensing api support.
Version 1.0.1 25th Feb 2016
- Added automatic updates from plugin dashboard
- Replaced plugin admin interface including license activation and user guide