Google Maps Multiple Pins & Store Locator in One Plugin
Display relevant information such as description, images, video, searchable markers, and full address including zip code on the interactive map.
Add multiple locations and store branches inside the Google Map on your WordPress site!
Why use the Location Manager plugin?
List branches of your favorite restaurant, inform visitors about landmarks and tourist spots, create a nightlife guide the best all clubs and bars, or help your local community business thrive.
Each location has its unique icon on the map based on the category. You can also upload new icons to match your page’s visual identity.
Map Themes and Tiles
Choose from six themes, ranging from minimalist to fancy. Let users change from map, terrain or satellite view on the spot. Apply tiles and show extra information from OpenStreetMap or other services.
Create a beautiful map and attract more visitors!
Add line, circle and rectangle polygons to your locations.
Create a unique polygon for each location and customize it with its own colors, stroke width and opacity. Choose if users should see an informative tooltip by interacting too.
Mark landmarks, rivers, parks and more with accuracy and style!
Invite users to collaborate!
You can choose which user roles can add or edit maps. Each user receives a dashboard that lists all created maps for easy management.
|List of User Maps|
Rich Location Pages and Tooltips
Use the Location Manager Plugin to Boost SEO!
Adding locations is a great way to boost Search Engine Optimization and rank higher on Google.
Location pages offer great opportunities for keywords and are smartly linked, so search engines have an easy time crawling them.
Add Locations From External Apps
Add maps to your directory from any website or app. Customize name, description, category and coordinates with REST API.
The configuration requires no coding experience.
Easy External API Set Up
- Generate Key – The plugin creates an API key to safely connect third-party apps.
- Create Link – Prepare a special URL with all relevant information about the location to be added. Include name, coordinates, website and even image!
- Use Link – Add this URL to your APP anywhere: on a button, header, text… It’s up to you!
To learn more, vist: How To – Add Locations From External Services (REST API).
Importing and Exporting Locations
Easily transfer location information with the Google maps location.
Import and export files with widely-adopted KML format and move the map locations between sites.
You can also CSV files based on a friendly format we included in the plugin. This way you can quickly edit locations using Google Spreadsheet, Excel, and other spreadsheet software.
Map Locations Plugin Highlights
- Google Maps Mapping – Use Google Maps integration and Google Maps navigation to place your location
- Custom Map with all Available Locations – Show an interactive custom map with all locations each having its own icon
- Advanced Search Support – Search map locations by keywords, zip, address or browse by categories
- Store Locator Solution – Use our interactive custom map plugin as a store location solution or to create a store map for a particular area
- Search by Distance – Search by distance from a zip code to show all relevant locations
Location Manager Use Case Examples
- Ecommerce Store – Easily add multiple physical store locations, customize the location icons, images and description.
- Business Directory – Create a directory index of businesses with their locations visible on Google Maps.
- Niche Business – Ideal for showcasing locations on Google Maps in a structured and stylized way.
- User Aggregated Directory – Increase engagement by letting users post locations and content. The admin edits the content before approving and publishing the submissions.
Localization and Supported Languages
Locations Map LocalizationAll frontend labels can be easily changed to any language so the user interface will speak your language. This also includes adjusting the terms used to match your use case.
|Location Plugin Labels Settings|
GDPR-Compliant WordPress PluginAdd terms of service to first-time users. They will only be allowed to add locations once they accepted it.
|Terms of Service Prompt|
Using Location Manager with the Routes Manager
Using the Location Manager together with the Routes Manager plugin allows you to build a business catalog and show all businesses locations on a unique map together with Google map locations.
Using Location Manager with the Business Directory
Using the Location Manager together with the Business Directory plugin allows you to combine both routes and trails and custom map locations on a single map.
Location Manager Additional Resources
Location Manager Plugin Features
Please check the user guide to learn more about this plugin.
|Place a location on a Google Map – Display the location on Google Terrain, Satellite or regular Map layout|
|Six Themes – Six themes including basic, retro, night and fancy themes|
|Tiles/Layers – Show traffic cycle, transport and more information with additional layers on top of the map via tiles from OSM (OpenStreetMap) or any other service|
|Polygon Shapes – Add lines, rectangle or circle shapes to your locations and mark large areas. Customize look and feel|
|Add Locations From External Apps – Create locations directly from other sites or mobile apps with the REST API support|
|Location Images – Each location can have several images together with a detailed description.|
|Location Index – All locations can be displayed in an index page listing all available locations. Locations can be filtered by several parameters. Index page includes both a map with all available locations and a textual list.|
|Supports Google Maps navigation – User current location while using a mobile app can be shown on the custom map along the marked location. User can request for navigation information to the location if available.|
|Display Templates – Choose between several display templates to support use cases such as a store locator, store list, store map, point of interest and more.|
|Import and Export Locations – Import and export locations using KML, GPX or CSV format.|
|Categories – Place locations in categories and assign a unique icon for each category. Filter and display locations by category.|
|Location Icon – Override location category icon with a unique icon per each specific location or upload your own icon.|
|Images and videos – Images and videos can be added to each location.|
|Shortcodes – Several shortcodes are supported. Shortcodes can be embedded in posts and show a single location, a unique map with all locations in a category, and more.|
|Tags – Tags can be added to locations and allow filtering of locations by tag.|
|Search – Searching locations supports: description, zip code, addresses and locations name.|
|Search by Radius – Support for searching a defined radius from a postal code in any country. Can use the web browser’s geolocation API.|
|Access control – Set which role can create or view locations.|
|Translate text labels – Easily modify all text labels and messages in the plugin settings.|
|User Dashboard – Allow user to see all their posted locations in a dashboard. Let him add new locations or control the status of existing.|
|Moderation and Notifications – Let admin moderate user location postings. Send notification to admin when a new location is posted and waiting for moderation. The user receives a notification when location posting is accepted.|
|Weather information – Weather information is shown near each location.|
|Maps Routes integration – Integrates with the CM Maps Routes Manager plugin to show both locations and routes on a joint custom map.|
|Business Directory integration – Integrates with the CM Maps Routes Manager plugin to show both locations and routes on a joint custom map.|
|CM Reviews Integration – Allow users to rate and write reviews on each location page. Requires the Customer Reviews and Rating Plugin|
|GDPR Compliant – Provides tools that let users have full control over their data, assisting the admin with data regulations compliance. Learn more.|
Location Manager Editions and Pricing
|Place Locations on Google map|
|Add description and images to each location|
|Show all routes on a unique map|
|Location display templates|
|Import and export from CSV/KML/GPX|
|Search location using zip, radius and text|
|Set icon per each location|
|Location moderation and notifications|
|Option to share location map|
|Routes Manager plugin included|
|PeepSo integration addons included|
|Locations Custom fields addon included|
|Location anonymous posting included|
|Location Business Hours included|
Location Manager Additional Addons and Modules
The following is a list of additional modules and addons which can be installed together with the Map Locations plugin to provide additional functionality
Location Manager Related Plugins
Location Manager Frequently Asked Questions
Please check the user guide to learn more about this plugin.
How many locations can be added to the plugin?
Can I import locations into the plugin?
Can I move all my locations from one site to another?
How many images can be added in each location?
Is it possible to replace the pointers / icons for locations?
Can site visitors search for map locations using postcode / zip code?
Can I add overlays such as tiles or polygons to my maps?
Yes to both. You can add tiles, which present an extra layer of information such as traffic, and draw polygons, that show a specific shape for each location..
Can I add locations from other sources or apps?
Yes. This is done via a simple API integration. You build a special link with the location information and add it to your app of choice.
Is this store locator plugin free?
The free edition has limited features: it allows you to place locations on Google Maps, add description and images to each location and show all routes on a unique map. It’s missing translatable labels, weather information, import and export, templates, moderation and more.
Check the pricing tab for more information.
You can download the free version from WordPress.org.
Location Manager Plugin Demo
|View of all locations – You can search by keywords or filter by categories|
|Single location description and map – Includes all related information relevant to the locations, including address, zip code, images, video, description and also weather information|
|Using shortcodes– Using a shortcode to display both locations and routes of a specific category|
|Using shortcodes– Using a shortcode to display a map with all businesses together with the CM Business Directory|
Location Manager Plugin Image Gallery
Customer Reviews for the Location Manager Plugin
- Good tool and great supportAfter installing, I found that the plugin lacked some necessary functionality. I contacted support and they quickly responded and assisted with my requested changes. Appreciate their hard work and the use of their great plugin!
- Very useful tool!Cool tool for marking locations and building a Google Map with point of interest. I had some issues and contacted support and the response was very quick.
- Great pluginI was looking for something exactly like this. Works great!
Location Manager Plugin Release Notes
Version 2.5.5 10th July 2020
- Bugfix related to search locations in admin section
Version 2.5.4 4th July 2020
- Updated large to full image in location gallery
Version 2.5.3 15th June 2020
Compatible with Hello Elementor theme
Version 2.5.2 11th June 2020
- Improved formatted date and time functions
- Improved integration with cm expert directory
- Removed some PHP notice
Version 2.5.1 20th May 2020
- Added support to show/hide tiles feature
- Bugfix related to map themes parameter when used multiple shortcode on single post/page
- Removed some PHP warnings
- Updated package 1.9.0
Version 2.5.0 12th May 2020
- Bugfix in cmloc-location-map shortcode with theme parameter
Version 2.4.9 27th Apr 2020
- Compatible with Thrive Theme Builder
- Bugfix related to image lightbox feature
Version 2.4.8 31st Mar 2020
- Added support to add shape (polygon, circle and rectangle) with each location
- Added merge categories feature with routes plugin
- Bugfix related to OSM tile feature with each route
- Bugfix related to session variable in user model
- Updated package 1.8.10
Version 2.4.7 25th Feb 2020
- Added images upload support in location API
- Added new parameter autoexpandcategoryfilter=1|0 for the cmmrm-cmloc-common-map shortcode
- Disabled default google map icons info windows
- Bugfix related to website URL on location page
- Added option to have up to 4 OSM tiles and for each location
- Added schema.org place markup in JSON-LD format with each location
Version 2.4.6 22nd Jan 2020
- Bugfix in API feature
Version 2.4.5 8th Jan 2020
- Improved CSS
- Added email field import from CSV
- Bugfix related to description on single page
Version 2.4.4 25th Dec 2019
- Added new shortcode url for info window content in setting
Version 2.4.3 20th Dec 2019
- Improved cluster feature
Version 2.4.2 19th Dec 2019
- Added support to add share link above map
- Improved map theme feature
- Improved OSM tiles feature
Version 2.4.1 06th Dec 2019
- Improved location import from CSV
- Added support to render HTML in address field
- Bugfix related to map theme
Version 2.4.0 04th Dec 2019
- Add tiles support including using OSM tiles
- Added map themes support
- Added API support to accept external requests
Version 2.3.2 29th Nov 2019
- Added info window on marker cluster
Version 2.3.1 27th Nov 2019
- Added new parameters in shortcode section
Version 2.3.0 14sth Nov 2019
- Added support to add category from frontend form
- Added link sharing feature
Version 2.2.9 14sth Oct 2019
- Added right to left language settings
- Added category description widget
- Added option to add files to each category
- Added support to add locations menu to index page and shortcode
- Added support to search location with coordinates
- Added support to add current location feature
- Added support to disable default location pages such as index, dashboard
- Added info window settings
- Added remove location button on edit location page
- Added new settings tab so that user able to show/hide location form fields
- Improved hooks and filter related to business hours addon
- Integration with CM Expert Directory Pro plugin
Version 2.2.8 21st July 2019
- Added information about new addon
- Added confirm box text in labels section
- Added nearest location support in search
Version 2.2.7 29th Apr 2019
- Added support for business hours
Version 2.2.6 14th Apr 2019
- Added enable map option for index and location page
- Updated package 1.8.9
Version 2.2.5 16th Apr 2019
- Improved image gallery feature
- Updated package 1.8.8
Version 2.2.4 25th Mar 2019
- Bugfix related to page title
- Added unique CSS class on add/edit location form
- Updated package 1.8.7
Version 2.2.3 21st Mar 2019
- Added custom icon per category
Version 2.2.2 19th Mar 2019
- Bugfix related to page title with search on index page
Version 2.2.1 17th Mar 2019
- Added alt text support with map marker
- Updated package 1.8.6
Version 2.2.0 12th Mar 2019
- Added find me button on embed map
Version 2.1.9 16th Jan 2019
- Added priority on map filter after action
Version 2.1.8 26th Dec 2018
- Fixed bug in shortcode cmloc-locations-map with category id
Version 2.1.7 3rd Dec 2018
- Bugfix related to slug override
Version 2.1.6 23rd Nov 2018
- Bugfix in ZIP filter feature
Version 2.1.5 15th Nov 2018
- Bugfix in KML import feature and change description
Version 2.1.4 6th Nov 2018
- Added google map help link in setting section
Version 2.1.3 28th Oct 2018
- Bugfix in import feature
Version 2.1.2 21st Oct 2018
- Improved embed feature css
Version 2.1.1 15th Oct 2018
- Changes related to the Business Directory integration: Improvement
Version 2.1.0 8th Oct 2018
- Bugfix related to image gallery
- Bugfix related PHP 7
- Bugfix related CSS
Version 2.0.9 30th Sep 2018
- Added CSS for mobile to make more responsive
- Improved moderation process
- Improved search process
- Bugfix related to route proximity order
- Bugfix related to trash by moderator
- Bugfix related to widgets
Version 2.0.8 13th Sep 2018
- Added new attribute “categoryfilterautoselect” at shortcode cmmrm-cmloc-common-map
Version 2.0.7 30th Aug 2018
- Fixed bug related to filter variable
Version 2.0.6 24th Aug 2018
- Added filter for anonymous locations posting terms of service
- Updated license package
Version 2.0.5 23rd Aug 2018
- Change location author name support
Version 2.0.4 27th July 2018
- Added remove icon option in add/edit location form
- Added support to filter work with pinpoints inside the clusters in cmmrm-cmloc-common-map shortcode
- Updated license package
Version 2.0.3 13th July 2018
- Fixed bug related to upload icon in add/edit location form
Version 2.0.2 12th July 2018
- Added maps, routes categories in filters at shortcode cmmrm-close-common-map
Version 2.0.1 8th July 2018
- Fixed bug in shortcode cmloc-locations-map
- Fixed bug in menu widget
Version 2.0.0 4th July 2018
- Added validation on add/edit location
Version 1.9.9 3rd July 2018
- Fixed location bug in shortcode
Version 1.9.8 14th June 2018
- Fixed bug in shortcode cmmrm-cmloc-common-map
Version 1.9.7 10th June 2018
- Added GDPR support
Version 1.9.5 22nd May 2018
- Fixed bug with duplicated fields and wp action names.
- Fixed typos.
- Removed Japanese temple symbol from icons.
- Fixed geolocation popup message issue.
- Changes related to the Custom Fields Addon.
Version 1.9.3 22nd Apr 2018
- Loading info window content by AJAX for the optimization reasons.
Version 1.9.2 21st Feb 2018
- Fixed bug with map not showing in the shortcode cmloc-location-map.
- Fixed bug with map not showing up on the index page for only one location.
Version 1.9.1 20th Feb 2018
- Fixed issue with map’s marker clustering.
- Fixed issue with labels.
Version 1.9.0 19th Feb 2018
- Added map embedding feature.
- Fixed mixed content (https) problem with the Google Maps icons.
- Updated the Shortcodes page.
- Added printable CSS.
- Added search widget.
- Added loader when uploading an image.
- Added option to hide the Google Places on the map.
- Added ordering location from the current user’s location.
- Added ordering by rating.
- CSS improvements.
Version 1.8.0 22nd Jan 2018
- Fixed automatic permalink updates.
- Added an ability to manually set map zoom.
- Business Directory Integration: Added an ability to set business location coordinates manually.
- Updated licensing library.
Version 1.7.4 6th Dec 2017
- Fixed showing the website address instead of the email address in the location info window.
- Updated licensing library.
Version 1.7.3 25th Sep 2017
- Fixed typo in labels.
- Changes related to new addon: anonymous locations posting.
Version 1.7.2 3rd Sep 2017
- Changes related to the Business Directory integration: added the zip code radius filter.
Version 1.7.1 11th July 2017
- Fixed CSS issue in the index page layout.
Version 1.7.0 6th June 2017
- Added shortcode information: my-locations-table
- Introducing new image upload method that doesn’t require Media Library access nor upload_files capability from the regular users.
- Added option to prevent mouse scrolling on the map until user click it.
Version 1.6.2 6th June 2017
- Updated licensing package.
- Changes related to the PeepSo addon.
Version 1.6.1 25th April 2017
- Fixed filtering by author in a map shortcode.
Version 1.6.0 13th April 2017
- Added moderation and notifications features.
- Added media library access option.
- Added option to choose the location’s icon size.
- Added option for the location title label.
- Added new shortcode: my-locations-table
- Closing info window when escape key pressed.
- New organization of the settings page tabs.
- Changes related with the Peepso integration addon.
Version 1.5.0 6th April 2017
- Added new parameters for the map shortcodes: mapwidth, mapheight, width.
- CSS improvements.
Version 1.4.1 30th March 2017
- Fixed issue with the geolocation timeout.
Version 1.4.0 14th March 2017
- Added option to not embed the Google API to avoid conflicts with the Geodirectory.
- Added markers clustering for index map.
- Added API configuration check button.
Version 1.3.4 24th Jan 2017
- Fixed remote connections issue.
Version 1.3.3 9th Jan 2017
- Fixed PHP error.
Version 1.3.2 26th Oct 2016
- Fixed issue with importing CSV file.
- Added new column to the CSV file to import the categories list.
Version 1.3.1 30th Sep 2016
- Performance optimization improvements
Version 1.3.0 30th Aug 2016
- Added searching by ZIP code with a radius parameter on the index page.
- Added an option to use the web browser’s geolocation API to search by the ZIP code.
- Added an option to change the default location marker icon.
- Fixed a JS error.
Version 1.2.5 27th July 2016
- Updated licensing api support..
Version 1.2.4 20th June 2016
- Fixed bug with inserting images to the location.
Version 1.2.3 15th June 2016
- Added option to show current user’s location using the browser’s Geolocation API.
- Added new parameters for the cmmrm-cmloc-common-map: path=1 and categoryfilter=1.
- Fixed CM Business Directory map shortcode.
Version 1.2.2 8th June 2016
- Fix bug in integration with the business directory
Version 1.2.1 3rd June 2016
- Fixed issue with including page templates from child theme.
- Fixed issue with map not being displayed on the edit page.
Version 1.2.0 2nd June 2016
- Added CSV import feature.
Version 1.1.2 1st June 2016
- Added option to show map on the index page for CM Business Directory Pro plugin.
Version 1.1.1 25th May 2016
- Added option to change the default map type: roadmap, satellite, terrain, hybrid.
- Added option to set the custom map icon URL for the CM Business Directory Pro plugin categories.
- Display adjustments.
Version 1.1.0 24th May 2016
- Fixed bug with pagination
- Fixed licensing dashboard
Version 1.0.18 19th April 2016
- Fixed PHP error.
- Fixed is_home issue.
- Fixed settings issue.
Version 1.0.19 28th April 2016
- Fixed settings issue.
- Fixed issue with adding image to location.
- Fixed PHP bug.
- Fixed is_home issue for some themes.
Version 1.0.17 13th April 2016
- Fixed issues related to new WordPress version 4.5
Version 1.0.16 5th April 2016
- Added support for phone number
- Added support for location website address
Version 1.0.15 20th March 2016
- Updated licensing api support.
Version 1.0.14 1th Mar 2016
- Fixed the licensing issue causing the AJAX didn’t work.
Version 1.0.13 7th Mar 2016
- Added option to use rich text editor or simple editor for the location description.
Version 1.0.12 3rd Mar 2016
- Added search by zip and state
Version 1.0.10 01th Mar 2016
- Fixed bug after last version preventing map from showing
Version 1.0.8 25th Feb 2016
- Added automatic updates from plugin dashboard
- Replaced plugin admin interface including license activation and user guide
Version 1.0.4 22nd Feb 2016
- Integration with CM Business Directory.
- Added new shortcode cmloc-business.
- Added user uploaded icons per location.
Version 1.0.3 25th Jan 2016
- Added new parameters to the map shortcode. Made category param optional.
- Displaying paginated locations list in the map shortcode.
- Updated licensing api support.
Version 1.0.2 24th December 2015
- Added option to choose a page template for the front-end.
- Added option to change the index page ordering.
- Added option to include location description in the tooltip.
- Added option to show tooltip when clicking on the list.
Version 1.0.1 24th November 2015
- Added notification when the widget is not placed in sidebar
- Added notification when Google API key is not set