Locations Manager – PeepSo Integration AddOn Description
Locations Manager is considered the best locations and point of interest manager plugin for WordPress and once integrated with PeepSo adds the ability to share Google maps with location information within the community.
Once the user post a location, a new feed describing the location appears in his wall. Admin can also moderate the locations before they appear.
location Manager – PeepSo Integration AddOn Prerequisite Plugin
location Manager – PeepSo Integration Additional Resources
Location Manager – PeepSo Related Add Ons
Locations Manager – PeepSo Integration AddOn Features
- Locations Dashboard – Add a tab to each PeepSo member profile page which let him control his locations and add new ones. This tab is visible only to the user.
- Published Locations – Add a tab to each PeepSo member profile page which includes all the locations he has published. This can also include a map showing all the posted locations . This tab is visible to everyone.
- Feed Update – Once user post a new location his feed is automaticly updates with information regarding the new location.
- User widget – PeepSo user widget includes links to the member profile routes tab.
Locations Manager – PeepSo Integration AddOn Image Gallery
Version 1.0.10 23rd Nov 2017
- Updated the licensing package
- Increased PeepSo max version
Version 1.0.9 from 29th Aug 2017
- Fixed bug with icons not showing.
- Fixed PHP notice on the configuration page .
Version 1.0.8 from 18th Aug 2017
- Fixed bug with autoloading class PeepsoAddonRequirements.php
Version 1.0.7 from 15th Aug 2017
- Changes related to the new PeepSo Core version (new navigation filters).
Version 1.0.6 from 9th Aug 2017
- Fixed issue with version warning.
- Fixed issue with dashicons.
Version 1.0.5 from 11th July 2017
- Updated requirements notification to be more clear.
Version 1.0.4 from 23rd June 2017
- Added requirements notification.
- Added update notification.
- Updated menu links icons, added option to set the icon in settings.
Version 1.0.2 from 6th June 2017
- Fixed featured image options.
- Updated licensing package.
Version 1.0.1 from 8th May 2017
- Added option to show “Manage Maps” section under the same tab.
- Changed the default settings.